My First Black Cock Experience (Advice Please)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marialuvsbbc, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marialuvsbbc

Marialuvsbbc New Member

Hi everyone, just seeking some friendly advice regarding my first experience with BBC. Should my first time be more of a one to one situation or...shall I just be a submissive slut to a room full of black guys. Your words of wisdom will help me make the right decision.

cmarquette20, babyblack and blackmeat like this.
  2. Orion Pax

Orion Pax Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    One at first baby..... Get used to it.. And then go all out!!!

blackmeat likes this.
  3. CuckCpl4BBC

CuckCpl4BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Don't get greedy....you are going to f*d like never before with just one BBC. Start slow and then add more....

cmarquette20 and blackmeat like this.
  4. Marialuvsbbc

Marialuvsbbc New Member

Good point CuckCpl4BBC...probably should start out with one and go from there considering the pounding I'm going to take...lol.

cmarquette20 likes this.
  5. wifesharer24

wifesharer24 New Member

just go with the flow.be a slut and enjoy a room ful of black cocks and enjoy urself

6. Marialuvsbbc

Marialuvsbbc New Member

LOL...I'm caught in two minds here because the thought of me in a room full of black men needing to be serviced really turns me on...imagine all the mess!

Rob D. BlackMan likes this.
  7. Blackcuck

Blackcuck Member

South Africa
    I think u should do what turns u on. And don't forget the pics.

my wife for bbc bare likes this.
  8. gunner

gunner Member

enjoy yourself we hope to soon not too far from u guys in herts

9. ladyH

ladyH New Member

US
    Well my first time was with one black guy and one white guy and they were both 19, and the blk guy was about 10 or 11 inches and the white guy was 7ish, but let me tell you, my husband has a 4" cock when hard and that blk cock stretched me, omg it hurt, but he fucked me for a while and after he was done , he told me if I ever wanted more, then I was to pleasure his roomate and so his white roomate had his way w me. The point is, I couldn't have handled two blk men, they are to much men for when you are married to a white man w a small cock that cums in seconds

10. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

Maria your first time should be however black cock is available to you, if its a group do them all if its a single guy do him. Either way you're going to love it!

the root and Marialuvsbbc like this.
  11. One Small Dick

One Small Dick Well-Known Member Gold Member

Probably one on one at first but the most important thing is going for it. Get that first one behind you and then you can open them up as you see fit. You need at least one white clean up boy too. Tongues R Us.

12. Elzo Boka

Elzo Boka Member

... feel free for a soft and deep one

13. Curious Craig 45

Curious Craig 45 Member

Maria,
    Whichever you prefer. Be safe bu most importantly make sure you get big black cock to satisfy yourself soon. You will not regret it.

14. Janice K

Janice K Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My advice is, if the guy who was your first is interested in having a relationship with you, I think you should stay with him and get more experience with having sex with a black guy. I say this because my first time really blew my mind in many different ways and because it was soooo much better than anyone I've ever been with before, there was a little part of me that was saying that this experience was possibly an isolated experience and it can't possibly be this terrific with him every time.. With all that on my mind, I couldn't wait to experience him again, only to find that it was even better the next time...and the next... and the next.... and to make a long story short, I have found this to be true with ALL the black men I've been with since... At least that was the way with me and I've had no regrets

15. mister cuckold

mister cuckold Member

i think all white women should be the submissive slave to the black man with hours of interracial sex. and the white man should be cuckolded by the white lady into watching.

Most Curious likes this.
  16. mister cuckold

mister cuckold Member

yes be the submissive slut of black men always and cuckold white men into watching. my advice

17. Nick

Nick Active Member Real Person

US
    By this point in time you have probably already had your first experiance. However one bbc is more than enough for the first time.

18. babyblack

babyblack Well-Known Member Gold Member

Get as much big black dick as you want...it may never be enough for you so get all you can!!!;)

19. babyblack

babyblack Well-Known Member Gold Member

Sounds like you need a really hard,long & deep fucking session...I'd truly love to give you exactly what you need & crave;)

20. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

The safest place is to probably start out with a local swingers group. Most will welcome a single female. Go to a social event or two and see if you find someone that trips your trigger. Swing clubs are either on site or off site swinging. To get started the safest is an on site swinging. This will give you a chance to find out what you really like, and how much you really like. Then you can branch out from there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.