My First Black Cock Experience (Advice Please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, just seeking some friendly advice regarding my first experience with BBC. Should my first time be more of a one to one situation or...shall I just be a submissive slut to a room full of black guys. Your words of wisdom will help me make the right decision.
just go with the flow.be a slut and enjoy a room ful of black cocks and enjoy urself

Well my first time was with one black guy and one white guy and they were both 19, and the blk guy was about 10 or 11 inches and the white guy was 7ish, but let me tell you, my husband has a 4" cock when hard and that blk cock stretched me, omg it hurt, but he fucked me for a while and after he was done , he told me if I ever wanted more, then I was to pleasure his roomate and so his white roomate had his way w me. The point is, I couldn't have handled two blk men, they are to much men for when you are married to a white man w a small cock that cums in seconds

Probably one on one at first but the most important thing is going for it. Get that first one behind you and then you can open them up as you see fit. You need at least one white clean up boy too. Tongues R Us.

Maria,
Whichever you prefer. Be safe bu most importantly make sure you get big black cock to satisfy yourself soon. You will not regret it.

Hi everyone, just seeking some friendly advice regarding my first experience with BBC. Should my first time be more of a one to one situation or...shall I just be a submissive slut to a room full of black guys. Your words of wisdom will help me make the right decision.

My advice is, if the guy who was your first is interested in having a relationship with you, I think you should stay with him and get more experience with having sex with a black guy. I say this because my first time really blew my mind in many different ways and because it was soooo much better than anyone I've ever been with before, there was a little part of me that was saying that this experience was possibly an isolated experience and it can't possibly be this terrific with him every time.. With all that on my mind, I couldn't wait to experience him again, only to find that it was even better the next time...and the next... and the next.... and to make a long story short, I have found this to be true with ALL the black men I've been with since... At least that was the way with me and I've had no regrets

My advice is, if the guy who was your first is interested in having a relationship with you, I think you should stay with him and get more experience with having sex with a black guy. I say this because my first time really blew my mind in many different ways and because it was soooo much better than anyone I've ever been with before, there was a little part of me that was saying that this experience was possibly an isolated experience and it can't possibly be this terrific with him every time.. With all that on my mind, I couldn't wait to experience him again, only to find that it was even better the next time...and the next... and the next.... and to make a long story short, I have found this to be true with ALL the black men I've been with since... At least that was the way with me and I've had no regrets
i think all white women should be the submissive slave to the black man with hours of interracial sex. and the white man should be cuckolded by the white lady into watching.

yes be the submissive slut of black men always and cuckold white men into watching. my advice

By this point in time you have probably already had your first experiance. However one bbc is more than enough for the first time.

Get as much big black dick as you want...it may never be enough for you so get all you can!!!;)

Well my first time was with one black guy and one white guy and they were both 19, and the blk guy was about 10 or 11 inches and the white guy was 7ish, but let me tell you, my husband has a 4" cock when hard and that blk cock stretched me, omg it hurt, but he fucked me for a while and after he was done , he told me if I ever wanted more, then I was to pleasure his roomate and so his white roomate had his way w me. The point is, I couldn't have handled two blk men, they are to much men for when you are married to a white man w a small cock that cums in seconds
Sounds like you need a really hard,long & deep fucking session...I'd truly love to give you exactly what you need & crave;)

The safest place is to probably start out with a local swingers group. Most will welcome a single female. Go to a social event or two and see if you find someone that trips your trigger. Swing clubs are either on site or off site swinging. To get started the safest is an on site swinging. This will give you a chance to find out what you really like, and how much you really like. Then you can branch out from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back