My First Black Cock Experience (Advice Please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my first time was with one black guy and one white guy and they were both 19, and the blk guy was about 10 or 11 inches and the white guy was 7ish, but let me tell you, my husband has a 4" cock when hard and that blk cock stretched me, omg it hurt, but he fucked me for a while and after he was done , he told me if I ever wanted more, then I was to pleasure his roomate and so his white roomate had his way w me. The point is, I couldn't have handled two blk men, they are to much men for when you are married to a white man w a small cock that cums in seconds
Interesting would had love to been the black guy

Well my first time was with one black guy and one white guy and they were both 19, and the blk guy was about 10 or 11 inches and the white guy was 7ish, but let me tell you, my husband has a 4" cock when hard and that blk cock stretched me, omg it hurt, but he fucked me for a while and after he was done , he told me if I ever wanted more, then I was to pleasure his roomate and so his white roomate had his way w me. The point is, I couldn't have handled two blk men, they are to much men for when you are married to a white man w a small cock that cums in seconds
Could you even feel the 7ish with boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back