MY FIRST AND UNFORGETTABLE BBC

bigi

Couple
Real Person
From
Hungary
we are a middle aged married couple from hungary my husband is a deer he likes to show me to others and to share me. So far I have been with 4 white bulls and this is our unplanned experience with my first bbc bull and that too with a very young boy well, look, we met this bbc boy on a nudist beach, I enjoyed looking at his beautiful body, big cock, it was a pleasure to see him swallow my body with his eyes, everything was not planned, it didn't happen even in my dreams, I never dreamed that I would give myself to a bbc bull and that too a boy whose age I am the mom, but here it happened and for two years now I have been his white married bitch that he has whenever he wants as much as he wants even where and in front of whom he wants to get that cock inside me and I became addicted I agree to be his white married whore how nice it is. Two years ago, while staying on a nudist beach, we met a bbc boy, it turned out that he is not even 18 years old, but he is handsome with a nice build, and what he had between his legs when he took off his clothes a few steps away from us took my breath away. .his penis on a young body was huge. I have never seen such a big fat man before. My always hard nipples were even harder now looking at that huge cock I looked away from the cock to the guy our eyes met he saw what took my breath away he just smiled nodded his head at me in greeting and measured my tits and body I was in the fire, my eyes kept coming back to his penis and he tried to always keep it in my sight while she was applying sun cream, she also looked at him staring at me, he saw that I was watching and he was just caressing him, and then he came to us looking for a lighter, omg, at the very next step, that monster was standing in front of me, how beautiful he was. That's how it burned all day hanging out with him, swimming together, sharing drinks and, of course, mutual observation and body measurements, my husband told me that the kid was devouring me with his gaze, and he also saw what my eyes were resting on

we were together all day, we were hanging out, swimming, sunbathing, and in the evening, when we started to pack, he suddenly pulled me from behind, his hand was on my shisha, his dick was against my butt, his other hand was on my stomach, he whispered in my ear, YOU WERE ALREADY WITH A BLACK MAN I froze, whispered nnnno in a shaky voice, and he pulled me closer, squeezed and stirred the sissy, kissed my neck and said tonight you'll get black, I'll wait for you at the bar, he pulled my nipple, let me go, picked up his things and left13:22I froze, whispered nnnno in a shaky voice, and he pulled me closer, squeezed and stirred the sissy, kissed my neck and said tonight you'll get black, I'll wait for you at the bar, he pulled my nipple, let me go, picked up his things and left I stood there frozen, unaware of what happened, my husband didn't react either, slowly and quietly we got ready, went to the hotel without saying anything, took a shower, got dressed myself, I don't know why without panties in a very short skirt ok I never wear a bra but without panties I don't know why without and once we had dinner we went out for a walk13:25we walked along the coast in silence and I don't know why around 10 pm we went to a bar without either of us suggesting it, we sat in a booth, ordered a ******* and silently drank it without saying anything, and then he appeared, sat down next to me and just said I KNEW YOU WOULD COME AND YOU WOULD NOT REPENTI didn't say anything and I felt that I was burning, he ordered a *******, we talked, and then I felt his hand on my thigh, I wanted to put it away, but I don't know why I wasn't hypnotized, I was still from the beach, he talked about everything, I don't even remember what he and my husband were they chatted and I was not there with his hand on his thigh, his fingers now caressing and now squeezing my thigh instead of removing his hand, I am bitten and his fingers slowly go up and down my bare thigh, move by move, closer to the edge of the soft miniskirt, I close my eyes, tingling creeps up my body, his hand goes to the inner side of my thigh, slightly without my resistance, he spreads my thighs and then retracts hand from the thigh, what a void it creates, I feel sorry that he took his hand away can't look at him, I'm drinking a ******* that ignites a fire inside me, I can't hear what the two are talking about, I'm lost, and then again his hand lands on my thigh, now he feels bolder that I'm done, that they're not aware of me, but he knows his fingers are now running naked down, squeezing me thighs and all the time as if nothing was happening he was talking to my husband who was aware of what was happening as the fingers slide along the essence of my legs spread themselves as if they are telling him it's free GO TAKE IT WAIT WET PUSSY AND THEN A SHOCK OF ELECTRICITY HIS FINGER FINDS HER HOT WET BALD DESIRING TOUCH ugh I froze at that touch my husband later tells me he came out of me silent sigh, his fingers work on my voluptuous body, he finds the clitoris, caresses it, I squeeze it with my fingers, astyle, he penetrated me with his finger, and then suddenly he takes his hand out of me, puts his finger in his mouth, and loudly comments mmmmmmmmmm I'm ashamed and I would have screamed put my finger back in me and he drinks the ******* and puts his finger back in me again he fucks me with his finger I enjoy biting my lips eyes closed I enjoy shortly after that I squirm tighter and I want to scream and scream omg what an orgasm came there with a full bar, the boy brought me to a fantastic orgasm and without removing a finger from me I was melting.when the storm calmed down inside me I finally finished the ******* he took my hand and put it on his dick hard dick I just commented I have to go to the women's toilet he missed me, I went to find myself, not believing myself that all this happened to me downstairs, I was wet, I went out for some air and then I felt him, he came out and he took my hand and took me a little into the dark, and then he started kissing me that kid knew how to kiss, we swallowed each other, he grinded my sissy over my shirt, and then he took it out and started kissing, licking and sucking, he grinded the nipples, we didn't pay attention if anyone could see

that was the beginning of my addiction to bbc penis, that ***** was on my forehead at night filling my body with sperm, he was leading me to something I didn't believe existed and since then I have been his property

Last edited by a moderator:
we are a middle aged married couple from hungary my husband is a deer he likes to show me to others and to share me. So far I have been with 4 white bulls and this is our unplanned experience with my first bbc bull and that too with a very young boy well, look, we met this bbc boy on a nudist beach, I enjoyed looking at his beautiful body, big cock, it was a pleasure to see him swallow my body with his eyes, everything was not planned, it didn't happen even in my dreams, I never dreamed that I would give myself to a bbc bull and that too a boy whose age I am the mom, but here it happened and for two years now I have been his white married bitch that he has whenever he wants as much as he wants even where and in front of whom he wants to get that cock inside me and I became addicted I agree to be his white married whore how nice it is. Two years ago, while staying on a nudist beach, we met a bbc boy, it turned out that he is not even 18 years old, but he is handsome with a nice build, and what he had between his legs when he took off his clothes a few steps away from us took my breath away. .his penis on a young body was huge. I have never seen such a big fat man before. My always hard nipples were even harder now looking at that huge cock I looked away from the cock to the guy our eyes met he saw what took my breath away he just smiled nodded his head at me in greeting and measured my tits and body I was in the fire, my eyes kept coming back to his penis and he tried to always keep it in my sight while she was applying sun cream, she also looked at him staring at me, he saw that I was watching and he was just caressing him, and then he came to us looking for a lighter, omg, at the very next step, that monster was standing in front of me, how beautiful he was. That's how it burned all day hanging out with him, swimming together, sharing drinks and, of course, mutual observation and body measurements, my husband told me that the kid was devouring me with his gaze, and he also saw what my eyes were resting on

we were together all day, we were hanging out, swimming, sunbathing, and in the evening, when we started to pack, he suddenly pulled me from behind, his hand was on my shisha, his dick was against my butt, his other hand was on my stomach, he whispered in my ear, YOU WERE ALREADY WITH A BLACK MAN I froze, whispered nnnno in a shaky voice, and he pulled me closer, squeezed and stirred the sissy, kissed my neck and said tonight you'll get black, I'll wait for you at the bar, he pulled my nipple, let me go, picked up his things and left13:22I froze, whispered nnnno in a shaky voice, and he pulled me closer, squeezed and stirred the sissy, kissed my neck and said tonight you'll get black, I'll wait for you at the bar, he pulled my nipple, let me go, picked up his things and left I stood there frozen, unaware of what happened, my husband didn't react either, slowly and quietly we got ready, went to the hotel without saying anything, took a shower, got dressed myself, I don't know why without panties in a very short skirt ok I never wear a bra but without panties I don't know why without and once we had dinner we went out for a walk13:25we walked along the coast in silence and I don't know why around 10 pm we went to a bar without either of us suggesting it, we sat in a booth, ordered a ******* and silently drank it without saying anything, and then he appeared, sat down next to me and just said I KNEW YOU WOULD COME AND YOU WOULD NOT REPENTI didn't say anything and I felt that I was burning, he ordered a *******, we talked, and then I felt his hand on my thigh, I wanted to put it away, but I don't know why I wasn't hypnotized, I was still from the beach, he talked about everything, I don't even remember what he and my husband were they chatted and I was not there with his hand on his thigh, his fingers now caressing and now squeezing my thigh instead of removing his hand, I am bitten and his fingers slowly go up and down my bare thigh, move by move, closer to the edge of the soft miniskirt, I close my eyes, tingling creeps up my body, his hand goes to the inner side of my thigh, slightly without my resistance, he spreads my thighs and then retracts hand from the thigh, what a void it creates, I feel sorry that he took his hand away can't look at him, I'm drinking a ******* that ignites a fire inside me, I can't hear what the two are talking about, I'm lost, and then again his hand lands on my thigh, now he feels bolder that I'm done, that they're not aware of me, but he knows his fingers are now running naked down, squeezing me thighs and all the time as if nothing was happening he was talking to my husband who was aware of what was happening as the fingers slide along the essence of my legs spread themselves as if they are telling him it's free GO TAKE IT WAIT WET PUSSY AND THEN A SHOCK OF ELECTRICITY HIS FINGER FINDS HER HOT WET BALD DESIRING TOUCH ugh I froze at that touch my husband later tells me he came out of me silent sigh, his fingers work on my voluptuous body, he finds the clitoris, caresses it, I squeeze it with my fingers, astyle, he penetrated me with his finger, and then suddenly he takes his hand out of me, puts his finger in his mouth, and loudly comments mmmmmmmmmm I'm ashamed and I would have screamed put my finger back in me and he drinks the ******* and puts his finger back in me again he fucks me with his finger I enjoy biting my lips eyes closed I enjoy shortly after that I squirm tighter and I want to scream and scream omg what an orgasm came there with a full bar, the boy brought me to a fantastic orgasm and without removing a finger from me I was melting.when the storm calmed down inside me I finally finished the ******* he took my hand and put it on his dick hard dick I just commented I have to go to the women's toilet he missed me, I went to find myself, not believing myself that all this happened to me downstairs, I was wet, I went out for some air and then I felt him, he came out and he took my hand and took me a little into the dark, and then he started kissing me that kid knew how to kiss, we swallowed each other, he grinded my sissy over my shirt, and then he took it out and started kissing, licking and sucking, he grinded the nipples, we didn't pay attention if anyone could see

that was the beginning of my addiction to bbc penis, that ***** was on my forehead at night filling my body with sperm, he was leading me to something I didn't believe existed and since then I have been his property
You horny marure wife where is your hubby when you get it from the bulls? Tell us how your first bulls breeding runs up please

maybe it will be interesting for you, my husband was the FIRST one I had sex with.He's not a cuckold, he's a deer. He started dressing me provocatively, showing my body to others, but due to discretion, always out of our place.Yes, I liked it and I agreed to try giving myself to another to feel what it feels like when another takes you, but only in the presence of my husband. I have never given myself to another without his presence. lover while I'm full of cum.So far, I have had 4 white lovers, always long-term, discreet relationships, and then on that nudist beach I unconsciously or consciously gave myself to a too young but beautiful bbc boy. it makes me have such strong orgasms as that bbc kid.I remember that night and then every meeting with him in these two years because of the incredible sex that he fucks whenever he wants as much as he wants and wherever he wants and in front of whomever he wants. wonderful husband, the greatest love of my life, I would never and will not hurt him, he does not clean me, he is not in a cage, there is no humiliation, he is an excellent lover and I am grateful to him for allowing me these pleasures
You horny marure wife where is your hubby when you get it from the bulls? Tell us how your first bulls breeding runs up please

maybe it will be interesting for you, my husband was the FIRST one I had sex with.He's not a cuckold, he's a deer. He started dressing me provocatively, showing my body to others, but due to discretion, always out of our place.Yes, I liked it and I agreed to try giving myself to another to feel what it feels like when another takes you, but only in the presence of my husband. I have never given myself to another without his presence. lover while I'm full of cum.So far, I have had 4 white lovers, always long-term, discreet relationships, and then on that nudist beach I unconsciously or consciously gave myself to a too young but beautiful bbc boy. it makes me have such strong orgasms as that bbc kid.I remember that night and then every meeting with him in these two years because of the incredible sex that he fucks whenever he wants as much as he wants and wherever he wants and in front of whomever he wants. wonderful husband, the greatest love of my life, I would never and will not hurt him, he does not clean me, he is not in a cage, there is no humiliation, he is an excellent lover and I am grateful to him for allowing me these pleasures
dear*

Back