My Ex Black Hotwife

A few years ago, my wife, Toni, and I went to this bar with dancing that we like. We were sitting at the bar and noticed this handsome white couple next to us were having a fight. They weren’t loud but intense and while we couldn’t hear, we noticed when she got up and left. He looked so disappointed that I suggested Toni dance with him. She did and was obviously enjoying herself. When she came back, 2 buttons on her blouse (of course she was braless) were undone. I told her she can dance to some slow dances, she wanted.

There was this older black couple next to me. The woman asked me if Toni was my wife, and I told them yes. They looked completely amazed, and I told them Toni loves other men. When they came back, Toni's blouse was unbuttoned down to her navel, and he had a huge tent.

When Toni came back to the bar, the music was blaring. My typical wife trying to shout over the music announced to me as well as the couple next to us, shouting, “Baby, he has a huge cock so Im leaving and going home with him!!!” she gave me a kiss on the cheek, and they left. By now the other couple, mainly the woman, quite curious about what took place. Then she asked me why they were leaving together, and I simply told her that he and my wife were going to fuck.

If anyone is curious as to the final outcome, feel free to let me know. I’ll be more than happy to share it, only in private… Please.

A few years ago, my wife, Toni, and I went to this bar with dancing that we like. We were sitting at the bar and noticed this handsome white couple next to us were having a fight. They weren’t loud but intense and while we couldn’t hear, we noticed when she got up and left. He looked so disappointed that I suggested Toni dance with him. She did and was obviously enjoying herself. When she came back, 2 buttons on her blouse (of course she was braless) were undone. I told her she can dance to some slow dances, she wanted.

There was this older black couple next to me. The woman asked me if Toni was my wife, and I told them yes. They looked completely amazed, and I told them Toni loves other men. When they came back, Toni's blouse was unbuttoned down to her navel, and he had a huge tent.

When Toni came back to the bar, the music was blaring. My typical wife trying to shout over the music announced to me as well as the couple next to us, shouting, “Baby, he has a huge cock so Im leaving and going home with him!!!” she gave me a kiss on the cheek, and they left. By now the other couple, mainly the woman, quite curious about what took place. Then she asked me why they were leaving together, and I simply told her that he and my wife were going to fuck.

If anyone is curious as to the final outcome, feel free to let me know. I’ll be more than happy to share it, only in private… Please.
Curious as to the final outcome!! DM me?

Very interesting

I. Would love to hear the rest.

Yea bro I know it's a mf

Would like to know more please

I need to know what happens next...

Love to hear the outcome of the story

Would love to hear the rest of your adventures

Back