My customer

Several years ago, I began a sexual relationship with a customer. She was married, 50 years old, about 5 feet tall and maybe 115 lbs. She was very cute and had a thick southern accent. She was also very redneck and claimed to be very racist. However, she admitted to me that she was occasionally meeting a Black man for lunch. She insisted that he was just an old friend from work, and nothing sexual was going on. I asked her if her husband knew, and she said no. She told me he was even more racist than her and would have been very angry. That struck me. I thought there could be more to that story. So I started formulating a plan to get her to fuck a Black man for me. My wife had done it for me twice a few years before but refused to do it anymore. I worked on her slowly, eventually getting her only to agree to jack a Black man off. She really liked me and told me she wanted to please me. I had a young Black guy as a customer, and we had always had good relationship. We had gone out for beers a few times, and I had told him of my desire to watch a Black man fuck a married white woman. He was about 20 years old and told me he had already fucked a few married women who worked with him at a cell phone store. I told him about my female customer, and he was all for it. The day came and Jan showed up in a short skirt, tube top and flipflops. She brought lotion and a towel. Deshaun arrived shortly after, and we sat in my office and sipped a few beers. After a bit, Jan stood up and said "Are we gonna do this?" We all got up and headed to the bathroom. Deshaun immediately stripped naked, and when Jan saw his young, hard Black body, and long thick dick. they immediately began to kiss, deeply. She soon was stripped naked as well, and told me to get her something to kneel on. Remember, she only agreed to jack him off. I brought her a cushion, and she knelt down and started sucking the young Black off. She was really getting into it, never stopping from milking him with her mouth. He only lasted 3 or 4 minutes, and then he squirted his seed, her swallowing all of it. It was only a one time thing, said she wouldn't do it again, but I wonder if she met him on her own. What made it so hot is how racist she said she was, didn't like Blacks, and was not attracted to them. Also her husband would have been livid. Her husband somehow found out, and she admitted to him what had happened. he sent the texts he had found to my wife, and we almost divorced over it. He did divorce Jan.

I find it hard to believe that a racist woman would be intimate with a member of a race she hates or despises.
My thinking is she portrayed that she was racist for the benefit of her family and friends, but inside she had the jungle fever. Remember, I said she was meeting a Black man for lunch on several occasions, behind her husband's back. I saw that as an opening to see if she would do it. Trust me, it really happened. It almost cost me my marriage as well.

Back