My cuckold fantasy

What I’d like to do is be driving down a country lane and my car brakes down. It’s freezing as fuck and I’ve been out in the elements for hours, but luckily a couple come driving past. Hubby is driving and wife is in the passenger seat. They both offer me a ride to the nearest amenities.. wife has noticed that I am very cold and she offers to get into the back with me to give me some body heat from her. She gets into the back with me and we start to drive. Hubby and I are chatting away. We converse tentatively. Small talk really. Wife is wearing a short skirt a tight cotton jumper and walking boots. Legs are slightly muddied. She isn’t talking.. I can notice her nipples are starting to erect. I think it’s the bumps in the road causing her jumper to rub over her pink nipples as we drive.. I’m starting to warm up again and my fingers come back to life and get their feeling back. I put my hand on her warm thigh just to test the waters. She says nothing. I then move my hand closer up towards her shirt. Still no objections from wife.. her breathing is starting to get deeper and I can tell she’s aroused. I can smell her pussy as it starts lubricating. I slip my hand right her her skirt as I keep my eye on the rear view mirror looking at hubby, still talking to him as we drive down the dark country lanes. I push my fingers deep into her soaked pussy, she grabs my wrist with both hands and she lets out an inaudible exhale.. her pussy juice is so thick and silky.. it’s either that she is really excited or that she has recently been creampied by hubby.. I’m too turned on to care. I work her pussy with my fingers as she grabs my thick black cock which is stifled within my grey jogging bottoms. I’m watching the rear view mirror still and hubby eyes are starting to dart a bit.. he can smell the delicious scent of his wife’s pussy too. He then says in the calmest manner “you wanna fuck her mate?” I replied “I want to ruin her pal” he then pulls up on the side of the road. It’s pitch black... we get out of the car, headlights are on and stretch down the road in search of some morality. I position wife on the bonnet of the car, bent over looking into the car, I shoe horn my BBC into her unstretched pussy as I suck her pussy fluids off of my middle and ring finger. I’m thrusting this total whore with vigour leaving a wet squelching sound to permeate the silent night sky. Hubby is still in the car wanking as he watches the impromptu peep show.
Wife is cummin over and over again until I pump my unfamiliar nut deep into her. Hubby then comes out of the car and takes my sloppy seconds as I watch, he fucks her for about two minutes before he gives wife her 2nd (possibly 3rd) cream pie of the night. We get back into the car, as we sit in silence and let the recent events meander through our perverted minds. we continue our drive to the nearest amenities. I am dropped off and that’s the last I saw of them.

Last edited:
Back