My connection with the husbands in hotwife/cuckold couples - A Bull's point of view

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
I've been hosting parties for 4 years now and 1 thing that I quickly noticed is how well I bond with the husbands of the wives who attend the parties. Be they hotwife or cuckold couples the result is the same. One thing I've said from my very first party is that the majority of the black men who attend my parties, if they had a woman in their lives who was in the lifestyle, they wouldn't bring her to my parties. Now I'm not talking about a slut that they use or a fwb....I'm talking about a woman who they love and cherish. A woman with whom you hold in your arms each night when you go to bed. A woman who you would give your life for. What I've learned in my time in the lifestyle is that there is a very small percentage of black men who are truly built to share this type of woman. Don't get me wrong, they will play with another couple, that's easy for them. Kinda like a "I'll let you play with mine if I can play with yours" type of thing. But a party where it's a lot of guys fucking a few women..or her having a gangbang..nope, they're not with that. And that is where I notice the difference with me. You see, I own a slave, a white female. She is a stunning, gorgeous woman, 6 feet tall in her bare feet...wears 5 inch heels, beautiful fit body. The type of woman that commands attention each time she enters a room. She is not my wife, nor my gf, nor my lover...she is my slave..owned and collared and living with me for the past 6 years. However, regardless of our dynamic, I could not love this woman anymore if were my wife. My commitment and bond to her run that deep. I take my role as her Daddy and Owner quite serious. Basically what I am saying is that I love my slave with all I have. And yet, nothing turns me on more than sharing her. I have had her gangbanged numerous times, the last time being last night. I can go to a party and not play at all myself and just enjoy seeing her getting used all night. I just love the feeling of beating up her sore pussy at the end of the night. Making her moan and squirm even more but knowing that she will endure it all for me because she belongs to me. This is where my bond with the husbands comes in. You see, I'm like many of you....I get it. We all have that thing in our brain that makes us enjoy this type of activity. Which is why I will tell any Bull who will listen....Don't EVER assume that just because a man likes seeing his woman fucking other men that he is a cuckold. You make that assumption and treat one of these men like a cuck and your night can quickly go downhill....trust me. I am the furthest thing from a cuck but yet that is something that we definitely have in common, although we approach it from different perspectives. Just a little something from a Bull's perspective. Feel free to comment or ask any questions you'd like.

Let me be one of the first to say thank you for this post. What you said is so right, some bulls over step their bounds making assumptions and when that happens they can cause any number of problems. Thanks for what you shared and keep hosting those parties.
Thx bro. Glad you can appreciate this. It was my pleasure to share it.

I have no requirement to be cucked, humiliated, any of that really.

I would just love to see my wife fucked by a very well hung black guy, it will happen sooner or later. I hope I get a decent one, we may have a clash so to speak if he tries to play games with me lol.

A good post.

I have no requirement to be cucked, humiliated, any of that really.

I would just love to see my wife fucked by a very well hung black guy, it will happen sooner or later. I hope I get a decent one, we may have a clash so to speak if he tries to play games with me lol.

A good post.
Just make sure you find a guy who hasn't lost his touch with reality lol. Someone who gets his place in this lifestyle and knows how to stay in his lane. Best of luck to you.

We've been lucky so far haven't run into any men who try to control, one was a little borderline disrespectful, but not in the sexual sense, whole other story. But I agree as long as you're upfront and open with communication it's really great.

I've been hosting parties for 4 years now and 1 thing that I quickly noticed is how well I bond with the husbands of the wives who attend the parties. Be they hotwife or cuckold couples the result is the same. One thing I've said from my very first party is that the majority of the black men who attend my parties, if they had a woman in their lives who was in the lifestyle, they wouldn't bring her to my parties. Now I'm not talking about a slut that they use or a fwb....I'm talking about a woman who they love and cherish. A woman with whom you hold in your arms each night when you go to bed. A woman who you would give your life for. What I've learned in my time in the lifestyle is that there is a very small percentage of black men who are truly built to share this type of woman. Don't get me wrong, they will play with another couple, that's easy for them. Kinda like a "I'll let you play with mine if I can play with yours" type of thing. But a party where it's a lot of guys fucking a few women..or her having a gangbang..nope, they're not with that. And that is where I notice the difference with me. You see, I own a slave, a white female. She is a stunning, gorgeous woman, 6 feet tall in her bare feet...wears 5 inch heels, beautiful fit body. The type of woman that commands attention each time she enters a room. She is not my wife, nor my gf, nor my lover...she is my slave..owned and collared and living with me for the past 6 years. However, regardless of our dynamic, I could not love this woman anymore if were my wife. My commitment and bond to her run that deep. I take my role as her Daddy and Owner quite serious. Basically what I am saying is that I love my slave with all I have. And yet, nothing turns me on more than sharing her. I have had her gangbanged numerous times, the last time being last night. I can go to a party and not play at all myself and just enjoy seeing her getting used all night. I just love the feeling of beating up her sore pussy at the end of the night. Making her moan and squirm even more but knowing that she will endure it all for me because she belongs to me. This is where my bond with the husbands comes in. You see, I'm like many of you....I get it. We all have that thing in our brain that makes us enjoy this type of activity. Which is why I will tell any Bull who will listen....Don't EVER assume that just because a man likes seeing his woman fucking other men that he is a cuckold. You make that assumption and treat one of these men like a cuck and your night can quickly go downhill....trust me. I am the furthest thing from a cuck but yet that is something that we definitely have in common, although we approach it from different perspectives. Just a little something from a Bull's perspective. Feel free to comment or ask any questions you'd like.
I couldn’t say it any better. I feel the same way about it as you do. I don’t have a slave I have my wife and she is new to lifestyle. I been in lifestyle for a long time. She couldn’t understand it at first saying that I was making her a whore that I didn’t love her . It’s opposite I love her to death and just like the lifestyle. It took a while to get her to see it my way.

I couldn’t say it any better. I feel the same way about it as you do. I don’t have a slave I have my wife and she is new to lifestyle. I been in lifestyle for a long time. She couldn’t understand it at first saying that I was making her a whore that I didn’t love her . It’s opposite I love her to death and just like the lifestyle. It took a while to get her to see it my way.
how do I reach out to the husband to invite wife to the party,basically what do I say.

how do I reach out to the husband to invite wife to the party,basically what do I say.

Interesting, we had a bbc friend who we had many encounters with and socialized as well. He met his girlfriend at a party where she was fucking with three men. I find that many of the men or bulls do not have close relations with a woman except maybe their sisters or mom. I will submit to some women because i know the rewards are worth it and i have sucked many cocks for my wife and licked up a lot of cum but i do not submit to any men. If you are a so called bull it pays to be respectful of the people you fuck with even if you are using them for your own pleasure alone.

Back