My Black to White Experience thus far (Ranked)

MagicMikeATX

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
So two years ago I googled the words 'interracial dating' and BTW was one of the top results. (Now it doesn't even show up at all).
I've been Interracial dating my entire life and thought I'd share my experience on this site so far and RATE IT compared to all of my hook-up options. This is my Personal Experience and I based my ratings on:

Intent (the intention, or purpose of being there)

Usage (how easy or enjoyable it is to use and make a connection)

Success rate (how often I hooked up)

#1 Plenty of Fish
- Surprising, but of all the dating sites I’ve ever used, this ‘vanilla’ site actually netted me the most sexual encounters. POF, as it is known, attracts a younger (19-40) tech-savvy crowd and has a very dynamic interface. A lot of its users will also post their Snapchat, Facebook, Tinder and Instagram profile name to ‘inter-connect’ across different media. The two best things about POF - Search options and verification. POF requires every new member to fill out a long questionnaire (which takes about 30 minutes) to even OPEN an account. That alone deters fakes, making POF virtually spam-free. I never got one Catfish from POF. (Lucky me!)
It also has a wide range of search options to find potential hook-ups. It is very easy to strike up a casual conversation. I rank POF at the Top Spot mainly because INTENT and USAGE are both very high - there are dozens of search filters - Marriage/ Serious relationship/ Casual Hookup/ Just Friends - to choose from. This eliminates so much guesswork, whether looking for an ACTUAL relationship or just a quick fuck. :)

Intent - Very high (5 out of 5) - If you are on POF it's because you really want to be there. The initial setup has something like 200 questions and takes about 30min to complete.
Usage - Also Very high (5/5) - It's just a fun place to hang out and strike up casual conversations. Or just look at photos of women ;).
Success Rate - Very high (4.5/5) - Without sounding too much like a man-whore lol, In a 1-year period being active on POF I went on about 12 dates, and hooked up with at least 9 of them. That is a VERY high success rate for a single guy on a vanilla site. One of the women became my permanent GF (at the time). Not bad for a free site.

#2 Craigslist
- When it comes to hooking up, does anything beat good ole’ CL? :bounce:
There is a definite love/ hate about CL, but is it any different than Vegas odds? - most times you are going to crap out. but sometimes you can win BIG. The main upside to CL is the immediacy of a posting an ad. Most CL ads are looking for something NOW, as in RIGHT NOW - or at least that same day. If it works out? Congratulations, you’re about to get laid within the next few hours! Otherwise, just keep searching.

With CL, one can post and be as specific as needs be, setting the parameters for who should (and should NOT) contact you. Then, sit back and wait for the magic to happen ... You can 'filter' results by simply deleting unwanted emails.

I only rank CL so high based on my personal success. It is possible that I got EXTREMELY lucky - but I did post some very well-written ads and got great responses. The irony of CL is that, for the huge proliferation of weirdos lurking about, I've met quite a number of very normal and professional people - not to mention extremely attractive women - who simply wanted to get laid, Fast! No strings attached (NSA).

The MAIN downside to CL is Buyer Beware - sometimes you don't know what you're really going to get! But, just like Vegas, playing is the excitement! lol -

The other downside to CL is, in the past year or two, most Casual Couple listings are 90% gay/bi-sexual men using their women to feed their own gay lust. Smh....

Intent - Very high (5 out of 5). You're only on Craigslist Casual for ONE thing - to hook up and fuck ASAP. No frills and no ambiguity.
Usage - Decent (3.5/5) - It's easy to post and it's FREE, but you need to be very specific about what you're looking for. Even then, you have to filter all the bullshit. But since it's emails just delete the bad ones. Still...there's no surefire way to vet or verify. High chance of being catfish!
Success Rate - Low, but... (2/5) - CL is like winning a scratch-off lol. You can WIN BIG. Most of the times I searched I came up empty. HOWEVER....I've met some insanely hot women on CL who were looking for a NSA good time. This includes three of my former BDSM Submissive sluts and one FWB Lover I had for 2 years. Again, like Vegas...the winning keeps you going back ;)

#3 KIK
- You're probably rolling your eyes at this one :rolleyes:, but I got the HIGHEST concentration of PUSSY in a shortest length of time using KIK - more than any other platform! :D :cool: When used to its full potential - this simple chat app is incredibly effective for meeting people and networking. As the saying goes, it isn’t so much the tool, but who is using it, and how.

In this case, Kik has two great features which sets it apart from other hook-up apps: Live verification and Group chats.
With Kik Groups you can form a niche Group (ex: Austin BBC Gangbangs) and only allow those people who are there explicitly for that purpose. Admins can set parameters, assign moderators, send out invites and build a great network of like-minded people. Hell, you can even kick people out of groups and BAN them.

In 2015, I moderated a BBC Kik Group which grew so successful it folded into an even LARGER Kik Lifestyle Group. My group connected me to a larger BBC/hotwife network here in Austin/San Antonio area. I met more women in the span of that summer than I had at any other time (other than being in college).
Our group(s) held monthly meet-and-greets and threw some epic adult parties.

Kik's Live verification (camera and video) virtually eliminates Fakes. If you cannot submit a Live ‘welcome’ video, you simply cannot join the party.

The reason I rate Kik #3 is because the main ‘downside’ to Kik is you have to CONSTANTLY and ACTIVELY CHAT. The group dynamic is painfully addictive and you can spend hours in a chat session. And, as a group Moderator I spent waaaay too much personal time planning adult activities. The phrase ‘Too much of a good thing’ applied here. :eek: (@AlphaRyder, would you agree?)

Intent - Very high (4.5 out of 5). With Kik Group, ‘If you build it, they will come’. Finding BBC Bulls was never a problem, but I've had Kik Groups FULL of sexy women looking to get fucked by BBC:sex:. Every so often a straggler came along and had to be removed.

Usage - Extremely High (5/5) - It's super easy to use: It's a chat App! Also, photos and videos upload very quickly and now Kik allows live video chat. Pretty awesome. This eliminates catfish and fakes by 100%.

Success Rate - Higher than expected(4/5) - Kik is all about chatting and networking. While it's not a guarantee to get laid, a great group will introduce you to a LOT of cool local people - who in turn may bring in MORE cool people. I've literally had Group females introduce me to their female friends for hooking up. Threesomes and Gangbangs were commonplace. Sometimes it was almost TOO easy.

#4, Adult Friend Finder
- Because it is advertised exclusively as an Adult Lifestyle website the Intent factors at 5 out of 5. If you’re on AFF, you are there to FUCK, plain and simple :).
I also add in the great interface - chat, live videos, contests, blogging, point system, multi-tiered premium package, live video streaming, etc... It is a full fledged adult playground with all the bells and whistles.

I actually started out my Lifestyle on AFF (a female friend introduced me to it). Hooking up is hooking up, usually no strings attached. The best feature about AFF is the Testimonials. A great testimony will probably get you laid. The more active you are as a member, the better your chances. I filled out my my AFF profile to nearly 100% and that boosted my page rating to show up higher in searches. Also, a Gold Member will be displayed on the Front Page.

For me, AFF ranked slightly below CL simply because Craigslist has the straightforward immediacy factored in. Also, AFF lacked the defining niche aspect of a Kik Group. I met some very hot women on AFF, but more importantly I also made a few new friends.

Intent - Extremely high (5 out of 5). It is a website explicitly for Adult Lifestyle so safe to assume that everyone is there to hook up and have sex ;).

Usage - Good (3/5) - Besides simply opening an account and posting a photo (or video), there is a lot to explore on AFF. It has a LOT of content, plus bells and whistles. It takes a while to get used to everything. I found myself chatting and blogging just to meet chicks lol.

Success Rate -Depends (3/5) - Surprisingly, even though this is explicitly a Sex Site, it wasn't as easy as I thought. Cool thing: AFF actually has a Money Back Guarantee for guys to get laid! :bounce: While this is good to know, I simply chatted with a LOT of women. Once I hooked up with a few, it got a bit easier. A Testimonial can make or break success!

#5, Real Life
- LOL! I think it's funny that I ranked Real Life at #5 below a chat app. I mean, Real life 'wins' mainly SEEING and KNOWING what you get in real time. But since we do live in the Internet/social media age, Convenience and ease of use trumps real life. I spend most of my waking hours online so it's just EASIER to make online connections.

Granted, I am 'old school' - I was a young stallion BEFORE the internet and social media were poppin', so 100% of my earlier conquests were Real Life.

But since I started online dating, I can honestly say that I've met more attractive women from a broader spectrum. It works because of my ridiculous workload. For that reason alone is why I rank Real Life this low. (for now....)

Intent - Great (4/ 5). 100% catfish-proof :D If you make a connection in Real Life, You are in there. All it takes is good conversation and skill to gauge a woman's interest level and seduce her. Depending on the venue and situation, one can ASSUME intent.

Usage - Great (4.5/5) - Can't get easier than reality. But for my lifestyle, internet dating and a great profile can do all the work :cool:

Success Rate - Decent (3.5/5) - I'm no Don Juan lol It can be hit or miss. Real life is a hustle. But the more you go out. the easier and more successful. Its all a numbers game.

#6 Black To White
- As much as I like hanging out here, this site actually ranks comparatively low since it’s more a lifestyle discussion forum and not an actual dating/hooking up site.

The best part is that people new to the Lifestyle can find a WEALTH of information on here. There is a ton of material to read about, and photos to look at. Overall, It lacks a lot of options, bells and whistles that a full-service dating site offers. Hooking up IS possible (as one member said, ‘adequate’ lol) but compared to other social technology, making a good connection on BTW is very hit or miss. and a bit antiquated.

There is no search or algorithm to filter potential connections, Signing up is simply creating a username so the possibility of dealing with fakes/flakes is extremely high.
In fact, Fakes is a problem on here. More than I've encountered on other sites. Other than that, I always say that life is what you make it', so I fully engage in chats and conversations with other members. 95% of the time it doesn't translate into sex, but its cool.

Intent - very low (2/5) - Since this isn't an actual dating site, the forum slants heavily towards fetish fantasy and discussions. Most people are simply out of curiosity - window shoppers. The amount of fakes and bots is STAGGERING.

Usage - Good (3/5) - I mean, it's straight to the point: it's a discussion forum with a lot of good information. Profiles can be viewed and messages can be sent. There isn't much else to do, really. You create a username and hop right in :)

Success Rate - Super low, but... (1.5/5) - I've had hundreds of messages and yet (contrary to popular belief) only had 3 actual hookups in 2 years! BUT (here comes the but), as My luck would have it, I met my sexy Hotwife Girlfriend and that makes it all worth it :blackgreedy::sex:

*** The rest of these hookups below didn't get me much, so I'll keep them short :p

#7, Tinder - From what I understand the early days of Tinder were awesome! It was known as the sex app. It has since morphed into something trying to be a legitimate dating app, but it is rife with spam and bots. There is NO verification process so it is really hit or miss. Just make a Facebook account and sign up. But that can faked as well. Some of my Guy friends tell me they hook up off of Tinder. Maybe I joined too late in the game?
I dunno. but like every other guy on Tinder, I probably right-swiped over 1,000 women yet had ONE encounter! Pitiful! lmao :bounce:.
[UPDATE] - a buddy of mine told me that Tinder is now the de-facto place for Back Page hoes!

#8, FetLife
- A pure Fetish site, so intent is extremely high (5/5). Usage (Content and interface) are also high (4 out of 5 for both). Downside for me is because it’s SO niche, if you don’t have a very particular kink (like knot-tying), it is kinda hard to make a suitable match. I chatted with some very hot ladies on Fet, but no sexual meet-ups.

#9, Match
- The granddaddy of online dating! Match has been around forever and I was on there back in the late 1990s. At that time it was the most 'vanilla' site and I got NO action lol! Social media has made this all but obsolete. IMO, Match is like the Myspace of dating lol.

#10, Bumble
- I tried Bumble for 1 week. It was POINTLESS. Bumble netted me ZERO hook-ups. Intent/Success were extremely low (1/5) since all you can do is create a profile. Unlike the infamous Tinder, on Bumble, guys cannot initiate first contact so really you just right swipe a bunch of chicks and twiddle your fingers, waiting and hoping that a chick will contact you. Bumble is the blue balls of hookup apps.

*So there is my hook-up history :D. I would like to hear from other members and tell me some of Your best places to meet people!

-Mike

Last edited:
As a couple we have been on fetlife and this site . Though fetlife is fun we have found it flaky when it comes to meeting a real person and has a lot of non fetish content.

We have been lucky to start a real world relationship from someone we met on this site so I would give b2w high marks from us for filling our needs.

i enjoyed your reviews .

As a couple we have been on fetlife and this site . Though fetlife is fun we have found it flaky when it comes to meeting a real person and has a lot of non fetish content.

We have been lucky to start a real world relationship from someone we met on this site so I would give b2w high marks from us for filling our needs.

i enjoyed your reviews .
Thank you for the Fetlife update! I haven't been on there in about 4 years. A lot of sites go through changes throughout the years - some fall off, some improve.
And yes, B2W does serves needs. Good to hear others' experience!
I am also fortunate to find someone on here as well. For a single guy that is saying a lot. I don't take hookups for granted, ESPECIALLY finding a sexy Submissive with whom I can exercise my Dom side to the fullest!

Been a b2w member since July 2015 and have not experienced any other adult social site, so I rate b2w high for my success in hooking-up with other b2w members. Time, patience, and respectfulness go a long way. I consider myself very fortunate in meeting genuine, quality, down to earth members.

And yes, there were members who flaked; however, my successful meets outweigh the number of members who flaked. Thanks to b2w for making this site good and I would gladly recommend it to others.

Very good post Mike.

Great post Mike. Love the methodology and detail. My ranking:

Best:
====

1 - TINDER - great for under 35, fun, flirty, single girls
2 - Real Life - nothing like serendipity
3 - KIK - nice group of diverse people who are DTF
4 - B2W - great forum, not very much hook-up action

Worst:
=====
10 - Craigslist - Lots of fakes and flakes
9 - AFF - Very high M/F ratio. Lots of unattractive people
8 - Fetlife - great resource and community. Few DTF

What's good brotha Alpha!
I see that Tinder has been very good for you lol. And yes Kik definitely delivers for such a simple app.
You're right about CL. The last time I ventured there was utterly pathetic lol. I only ranked mine high because of my past, extremely serendipitous experience.

Interesting how similar sites fare differently for all of us. Right now, for me it's BTW or bust lol. Unless I catch a bunny in these Austin streets ;)

But Babygirl is keeping Daddy happy ;)

I am on several sites which all serve different purposes slightly. Geography does come into it a little as this site is a world wide site, speaking to guys and girls all over the world. And, yes, there are fakes on here but every site I've been on has fakes. But even fakes have an interest in this lifestyle do it's still good to chat.
This is one of my favourite sites, the layout, the colouring, presentation and media etc all well done. I can flick through current topics or old ones at my leisure.
Some sites are black and dark, difficult to see, badly laid out, or only so many characters etc.
For meets Fabswingers has been best for me. But there are genuine local guys here if I want.
Nowhere else have I found experienced, and new people, who are interested in this lifestyle as good as this site. Many on here helped me in my early days as I (and hubby) were new and very naive about all this.

I am on several sites which all serve different purposes slightly. Geography does come into it a little as this site is a world wide site, speaking to guys and girls all over the world. And, yes, there are fakes on here but every site I've been on has fakes. But even fakes have an interest in this lifestyle do it's still good to chat.
This is one of my favourite sites, the layout, the colouring, presentation and media etc all well done. I can flick through current topics or old ones at my leisure.
Some sites are black and dark, difficult to see, badly laid out, or only so many characters etc.
For meets Fabswingers has been best for me. But there are genuine local guys here if I want.
Nowhere else have I found experienced, and new people, who are interested in this lifestyle as good as this site. Many on here helped me in my early days as I (and hubby) were new and very naive about all this.
If nothing else, BTW is absolutely a buffet of lifestyle information.

Great post Mike. Love the methodology and detail. My ranking:

Best:
====

2 - Real Life - nothing like serendipity

Years ago I would have ranked Real Life #1 or #2, I just don't get out much in social settings where action takes place. I spend most my time at work or in the gym or online - and the rest of my free time with my offspring :).

That being said, I had a few sexy hookups from the gym (nothing beats 'yoga ass'!), but sadly, not enough to rank my current Real Life experience higher. Maybe SXSW 2017 will turn that around! :D

I think there is a geographical angle though. Certain apps and sites are really good in some areas but really dead in others.

E.g. In NYC - Tinder is fire because people are close, open minded and don't have time for games. In a suburban sprawling town like Houston or Dallas - the swing clubs and websites seem to have more action.
I keep hearing that Dallas and Houston are WAY better for hooking up -especially for Black men! Austin has its share of sexy bunnies, but this ain't the most diverse place to be lol. This is a true Techie/Hipster town.

The gym has been a graveyard for me. Its tough to have enough time to converse when people are trying to get their workout on.
Consistency and familiarity works. Contrary to belief, women don't mind simple convos in between workouts.
Exchanging phone numbers or snaps, Kik, etc...
I've had 3 dates, 2 hook-ups. And, you already know they have nice fit bodies :cool:

I found your list very informative. Thank you for taking the time to write up such a detailed list. You wrote this based on your experience as a single male. I'd be interested in hearing from some married females, especially women who are cheating. What sites are they using? As a married woman who is cheating and who is a school teacher I need to be very careful about my online presence. So POF is out and also Tinder and KiK- I can't take the chance of the wrong person seeing my picture on a hook up site.

Personally, I find all my hook ups in real life. I am hit on by black guys all the time and I can pick and choose whomever I find attractive and I feel some chemistry with. And you'd be surprised how many guys are willing to show you their cocks just to prove how big they are. Seriously- I jokingly asked one guy to prove he was as big as he claimed and he dropped his pants right there in front of me.

Looking at it from the view from a couple finding guys online -

We have had the best luck finding guys on swinger sites such as SLS, SZC, kasidie, etc. Most of these sites have validations and testimonials from other members. In our area there are lots to choose from who are real, experienced, and generally respectful to our rules. This is my wife's favorite place to go BBC shopping.

Craigslist is too time consuming and far to many flakes. We have tried both posting and responding to ads there. We posted an ad earlier this year looking for a hung male to join us for mfm, had over 300 responses in less than 24 hours. Many guys sent huge dick pics stolen from the internet which is easy to find with an image search. One guy even claimed to be a porn star when we challenged his pictures. It just so happened he used a pic from a gay porn star, so even if it was real, no way. We narrowed it down to 3 and contacted them by phone. We ended up with 2 no-shows and a big floppy limp dick.

AFF is decent if your a paying member. We meet quite a few couples on there, but a bit overwhelmed by the number of single males trying to contact us. We have a free lifetime membership as a couple on AFF for being popular :) I was on there as a single male years ago and did well hooking up with women, both married and single. I actually met my wife on AFF.

We are just trying out Kik, but the chat groups seem far too much chat and not enough meeting in real life. My wife just got kicked out of one group for posting our pussy and dick pictures. and trying to hook up instead of "chatting". We are new at this, so maybe we just haven't got a good network or found the right groups.

It seems this site is too global and unlikely to find people close by. It also seems more oriented to true cuckold/hotwife relationships, rather than swingers who look to have a BBC join on occasion.

Craigslist works if you are looking for specific things and are careful. I like to look on their for male business travelers who are looking for women to come to their hotel room. I contact them and then arrange to drop my wife off with them for an hour or two. If find that the out-of-towners in hotels tend to be less fake than the others

I found your list very informative. Thank you for taking the time to write up such a detailed list. You wrote this based on your experience as a single male. I'd be interested in hearing from some married females, especially women who are cheating. What sites are they using? As a married woman who is cheating and who is a school teacher I need to be very careful about my online presence. So POF is out and also Tinder and KiK- I can't take the chance of the wrong person seeing my picture on a hook up site.

Personally, I find all my hook ups in real life. I am hit on by black guys all the time and I can pick and choose whomever I find attractive and I feel some chemistry with. And you'd be surprised how many guys are willing to show you their cocks just to prove how big they are. Seriously- I jokingly asked one guy to prove he was as big as he claimed and he dropped his pants right there in front of me.

Isn't the OP married?

Back