My bf wants me to go black...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Mariii, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Mariii

Mariii Member

Id like as much input as possible reasons, experiences and pics of the penis's Let me know your input as fast as possible before i loose my nerve in this whole thing.

Ps. he cannot see the site anymore i changed the password and stuff. I wont lie tho after seeing all the bbc..... i am very interested. Im putting pics up.... some may be re posts sowwy!!!!!

Picture26.jpg Picture28.jpg Picture30.jpg Picture32.jpg Picture25.jpg Picture27.jpg Picture29.jpg Picture31.jpg LWD (1).jpg LWD (2).jpg LWD (3).jpg

jason385, Dpad, the dog and 16 others like this.
  2. 305BigD4U

305BigD4U Active Member Real Person

Damm girl I would love to fuck you and show you what fucking a real dick is like.

Where you from Im in south florida.

vidapaz likes this.
  3. OldSchoolPlayer25

OldSchoolPlayer25 Well-Known Member Gold Member

yea i agree, not sure she is real, probably at best a tease, at worse a gay guy..just don't taste kosher..

the root likes this.
  4. socalsamba

socalsamba Member

Very sexy!

5. OldSchoolPlayer25

OldSchoolPlayer25 Well-Known Member Gold Member

calm down Samba..we get these young ass teasers and pics of models from NY..usually either a gay guy or just some young ho, trying to fuck with the minds of folks..don't take it seriuos..she won't verify..no nude pics, no pics of her
    at a Mandingo party..just a young chick screwing around..OSP25

blackmeat and the root like this.
  6. socalsamba

socalsamba Member

I actually think the majority of people on the internet are full of shit I wasn't taking any of this too seriously. Unless I see someone in person with my own eyes I don't trust anything they say on-line. However, that doesn't change the fact that whomever is in those pictures is a very attractive girl.

7. Mariii

Mariii Member

Hey sorry like i said this is mostly my bf's deal i have no idea what he does on this site and to be honest i dont really look at it unless he pops it up... We have both been busy and not able to post stuff. The pics are from the net..... my face book! We dont care if you think we are fake be honest we are more just looking for advice on how we could make this fantasy a reality... I love him and im willing to do what ever it takes. So please either add positive feed back for us for dont add anything! thnaks everyone!

8. egreen09

egreen09 Member Real Person

i would love to help you out sexy

vidapaz likes this.
  9. Mariii

Mariii Member

ya have pics?

CUM SEE 4 URSELF likes this.
  10. egreen09

egreen09 Member Real Person

yepp do you hav more?

11. socalsamba

socalsamba Member

Can you tell us where you are located?

12. Mariii

Mariii Member

SE Michigan NW of Detroit about 20 miles. In a city called Novi.

Big Menace74 likes this.
  13. jeff82

jeff82 New Member

you boyfriend looks bigger than me .Im only 4 inches if its hard and Im black .x

14. billybob

billybob New Member

I know novi used to work out there. In flint right now. if u need bbc service come to billybob or billybob will.come to u.

15. Mariii

Mariii Member

billybob or billybob?

16. billybob

billybob New Member

Billybob here

17. Mariii

Mariii Member

lol not what i ment

18. billybob

billybob New Member

I gotcha now. Whats up with u

19. Big Black75

Big Black75 Active Member

Dam baby u sre sexy as hell !!! I see that little cock u have to deal with is probaly frustrating as hell. No need to lie anymore to him about that little cock its time to up grade to a thick nine inch choclate cock that will have u lscreaming all night. Trust once u go black u will never go back...

20. JUMBOBAG

JUMBOBAG Member

I WISH I LIVED NEAR YOU