My bf wants me to go black...

Mariii

Id like as much input as possible reasons, experiences and pics of the penis's Let me know your input as fast as possible before i loose my nerve in this whole thing.

Ps. he cannot see the site anymore i changed the password and stuff. I wont lie tho after seeing all the bbc..... i am very interested. Im putting pics up.... some may be re posts sowwy!!!!!

Picture26.jpgPicture28.jpgPicture30.jpgPicture32.jpgPicture25.jpgPicture27.jpgPicture29.jpgPicture31.jpgLWD (1).jpgLWD (2).jpgLWD (3).jpg

Damm girl I would love to fuck you and show you what fucking a real dick is like.

Where you from Im in south florida.

How about you get verified??? Take a pic with a poster that says blacktowhite.net? I'm suspect of a woman who has pics like you posted. Looks like some pics off the net.

yea i agree, not sure she is real, probably at best a tease, at worse a gay guy..just don't taste kosher..

calm down Samba..we get these young ass teasers and pics of models from NY..usually either a gay guy or just some young ho, trying to fuck with the minds of folks..don't take it seriuos..she won't verify..no nude pics, no pics of her
at a Mandingo party..just a young chick screwing around..OSP25

I actually think the majority of people on the internet are full of ******* I wasn't taking any of this too seriously. Unless I see someone in person with my own eyes I don't trust anything they say on-line. However, that doesn't change the fact that whomever is in those pictures is a very attractive girl.

Hey sorry like i said this is mostly my bf's deal i have no idea what he does on this site and to be honest i dont really look at it unless he pops it up... We have both been busy and not able to post stuff. The pics are from the net..... my face book! We dont care if you think we are fake be honest we are more just looking for advice on how we could make this fantasy a reality... I love him and im willing to do what ever it takes. So please either add positive feed back for us for dont add anything! thnaks everyone!

Hey sorry like i said this is mostly my bf's deal i have no idea what he does on this site and to be honest i dont really look at it unless he pops it up... We have both been busy and not able to post stuff. The pics are from the net..... my face book! We dont care if you think we are fake be honest we are more just looking for advice on how we could make this fantasy a reality... I love him and im willing to do what ever it takes. So please either add positive feed back for us for dont add anything! thnaks everyone!

Can you tell us where you are located?

I know novi used to work out there. In flint right now. if u need bbc service come to billybob or billybob will.come to u.

Dam baby u sre sexy as hell !!! I see that little cock u have to deal with is probaly frustrating as hell. No need to lie anymore to him about that little cock its time to up grade to a thick nine inch choclate cock that will have u lscreaming all night. Trust once u go black u will never go back...

Back