My beautiful queen

mike/carol

Couple
From
FL, US
Last week I rented a nice room for my girl friend to fuck her bull. I was the first time I had gotten to watch a bbc go in her in person it was amazing and sexy how hard she came on his cock. After he had to leave and couldn’t stay the night she made me clean her and wouldn’t allow me to fuck her till the next morning. She was so sore and wanted me to either cum or stop. She is doing her best to have his baby

Last week I rented a nice room for my girl friend to fuck her bull. I was the first time I had gotten to watch a bbc go in her in person it was amazing and sexy how hard she came on his cock. After he had to leave and couldn’t stay the night she made me clean her and wouldn’t allow me to fuck her till the next morning. She was so sore and wanted me to either cum or stop. She is doing her best to have his baby
Weirdo liar.

i can imagine how amazing it must have been to see her orgasm like that ❤️

Back