Muslim Men and White Christian Women

Muslim Men with White Christian Women

• Hell Yes

• Hell No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don’t know why, but the Muslim men that we have run into, like to flirt, but then, when it’s time to get serious, they joke around and walk away. This happened twice while we were in Turkey.
I wish there was Muslim men close to where we live, in Florida.

Attachments

• AACA9E01-97B6-4582-9C2E-A6521B4164DB.jpeg
    AACA9E01-97B6-4582-9C2E-A6521B4164DB.jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 177
  • 60AF17EC-E4B7-4461-8086-DFE846330BF9.jpeg
    60AF17EC-E4B7-4461-8086-DFE846330BF9.jpeg
    205.3 KB · Views: 125
  • 6DA93A53-FA5A-49D7-B961-43F862B937B5.jpeg
    6DA93A53-FA5A-49D7-B961-43F862B937B5.jpeg
    302.9 KB · Views: 139
Don’t know why, but the Muslim men that we have run into, like to flirt, but then, when it’s time to get serious, they joke around and walk away. This happened twice while we were in Turkey.
I wish there was Muslim men close to where we live, in Florida.
From France right?

my wife sasha in 1985 after graduating college spent 6 months travelling the ME. they are composed their journals into a short story. here is part of that story.
We arrived late in the afternoon wanting a shower, something to eat, and cold to *******. Ahmet and Hamza met us at the train station in their truck. Meeting Hamza, we both thought he was super polite, looked a few years younger than Ahmet, had hair below his shoulders, tall and extremely cute, though not as dark-skinned as Ahmet. All four of us piled into their little Toyota 4-door truck. They took us to a cool little cafe where we had grilled fish, vegetables, salad, figs, olives, fruit, and some great coffee. It was almost 7 pm when we arrived at their farm and the sun was beginning to set with an amazing orange sunset. It was beautiful. I looked over at Alisha and she responded this is cool as *******! After we put our stuff away, we did a quick tour of their farm. It was rustic, somewhat remote, very well kept and neat. They were about 3 miles from the nearest village. Their farm was very cool and had been in their family for several generations. It had a nice barn, a beautiful spring-fed pond with a rope swing. The pond was stocked with trout, and scattered around were olive, fig, date, and almond trees, and beyond that beautifully planted fields of cotton and vegetables. This place was like an artist’s dream come true. The main house was very well-kept, modern, clean, and comfortable. In the smaller house, we had one room, with a single bed, a two-burner gas cook stove, a toilet, and running cold water. It was very basic, small yet clean, and comfortable. Hamza told us there was an outdoor hot water shower we could use on the side of the main house, a place for our towels, and robes.

After a quick dip in the spring-fed swimming pond, we got out some clean clothes and headed to the outdoor shower, only to find there weren’t any walls or doors. Just a pad of small gravel stones and a shower nozzle attached to the side of the house, it did have lots of hot water. We took turns showering and got dressed to help Ahmet and his cousin Hamza fix dinner. We wondered if the cousins could see us showering!! If they did, they never mentioned it to us.

The next day, we had a super delicious breakfast of fruit, figs, eggs, and bread with strong coffee prepared by Hamza. We worked most of the day picking vegetables to sell at the farm stand they had near the road. Around noon, we took a quick skinny dip in the pond to wash off the dust and dirt. We ate a light vegetarian lunch, Hamza made. He’s a great cook we discovered. We all worked until around 5:30, Alisha and I took another dip in the pool, and then a quick hot shower.

As we helped prepare dinner, the sunset and the sky turned a beautiful mix of orange, purple, and pink. We gathered around the outdoor patio and enjoyed a delicious meal, with freshly caught trout from the spring, some grilled vegetables, and a salad of local greens. Everything came from the farm. We also drank some Turkish wine, which was fantastic, and we talked about our plans for the next few days. Ahmet and Hamza were very knowledgeable about the area and suggested some hikes and visits to local villages.

When we finished dinner and cleaning up, Ahmet suggested we go outside and sit around the fire-pit. We talked about our lives in America and they told us about them, the farm, and their family. It was so peaceful there; we felt far away from the hustle and bustle of our busy lives. The sound of the crickets and the sight of the stars made us feel close to nature. It was a beautiful place and we were glad to be there. What an experience.

As we retired to our small cabin for the night, we felt grateful for this unique experience. Falling asleep instantly, feeling content and happy. We couldn’t wait to see what adventures the next day would bring. We worked almost the same work routine for several days; picking vegetables, re-stocking the food stand, preparing vegetables for the village market, some light cleaning inside their house, such as dishes, dusting, laundry, etc. We always tried to take a lunchtime swim and ended the day around 5. We loved swimming in the cool spring-fed pond; it was out of eyesight from the house and barn, very private and relaxing. On the days when it was hot, they’d take a swim break with us. We were really enjoying this Turkish farm lifestyle. The cousins were super nice and polite. It was a very simplistic way of life.

One evening after dinner, Hamza asked us if we’d like to try some kenevir, or hashish. YES, we answered. Hamza filled a hookah that sat on the floor with some hashish, tobacco, and a touch of opium. It’s a good relaxer he said, as he lit it, took a few draws, and passed it to Alisha who took a few draws and who passed it to Sasha. They passed the two hookah hoses around maybe 4 times. Ahmet asked us how we felt! We were all laying back on the floor pillows in the living room listening to some soft Turkish music. Alisha answered I can’t feel anything, I’m so high Sasha.

I had never smoked opium before and wow! I was so laid back, relaxed, and feeling nothing, thinking how great I feel. I closed my eyes for what seemed like a minute but had to have been a lot longer. When I opened them I was still laying on the floor pillows, in just my panties, my skirt, and my t-shirt. It took me a few minutes to realize where I was and what was happening! As I watched, I felt a mix of shock, arousal, and confusion. I didn’t know how to react or what to do. Alisha clearly was enjoying herself, and I didn’t want to ruin the moment. So, I laid back and closed my eyes again, trying to just let it happen.

Alisha was completely nude and Ahmet was between her legs eating her pussy, while Hamza was laying next to her rubbing her boobs and she was sucking his cock. Without a doubt, she was having fun. I watched this in a sort of hashish/opium-induced fog. Ahmet had eased up between her legs now, spread them a little wider apart while working his cock into a well-eaten juicy pussy.

I watched him increase his tempo after she adjusted to his size, and could hear a lot of squishy sounds from her juices. Ahmet was pumping into her loins a little faster now, I could hear her juicy pussy noises and just then Hamza sort of grunted and released his load into her mouth. Some of his cum squirted out the sides of her mouth. About then Ahmet must have let go, and Alisha was cumming also. I love watching her orgasm. She’s so sexy! Her long, lean legs spread wide, hips moving upwards, meeting his last thrusts, obviously wanting more from him. She relaxed, kissed him, then kissed Hamza. She looked over at me and said look who’s back with the living! Do you want to be next? Why am I undressed? Alisha responded you looked sweaty and uncomfortable laying there *******. It’s really warm in here, so I suggested we change that. Plus Ahmet wanted to see your body, so I undressed you. You were out cold.

Alisha and the guys moved over next to me and began stroking my legs, feet, breasts, and face. Then a few kisses, and light touching of my breasts and neck which started my juices flowing. I was also very high, extremely relaxed, and horny. I wasn’t expecting this to happen and was not sure I wanted what they wanted. But I stopped and said, no I don’t want to do this and resisted their advances. Ahmed said okay we’ll leave alone and respect your decision. I felt a sigh of relief at first through a wandering curiosity. It’d been close to two weeks, since Athens,that I’d had sex with a man, and I was definitely feeling horny after watching them.

I looked over at Alisha lighting the hookah Ahmet had refilled and, I said let me have a couple of hits off that. Alisha passed the hose over and I took 2-3 deep inhales, laid back down on the pillows with my arms up over my head, and my legs in a frog-like pose, and just closed my eyes letting the hash/opium mixture take me away.

I’m not sure how long I lay there, but I felt a hand rubbing my foot and toes, then kissing, sucking, and licking on my toes. A soft hand moved up my thighs, feeling a warm breath and light kisses with some soft caresses on my stomach and breasts. Alisha said it’s just me hon and she continued kissing me, on my neck, throat, and lips. Alisha suckled on my breasts then moved her moist tongue into my mouth for a nice deep kiss, then to down to my other breast, followed by more deep kisses. Our naked bodies moved into a 69 position, where we probed each other deeply with our tongues, sucking and licking, working each other’s G-spots and clits like two horny rabbits. I could taste her juices and Ahmet’s cum in her pussy. This was one of those moments where we got completely lost in each other’s embrace and lovemaking. I enjoyed her taste, pheromones, and feeling our bodies openly express themselves to each other. We completely zoned out that Ahmet and Hamza were watching as neither of them said a word. After cumming multiple times we broke out of our 69, and Alisha moved off of me and snuggled up next to me on my side. I felt a large hand sliding between my legs and up my inner thigh, slowly spreading my legs apart. Easing a finger in then another and a third, laying here fully exposed on my back with my legs wide, Alisha at my side, my arms over my head, and my eyes closed.

Alisha whispered in my ear, baby just enjoy this experience, the guys are magnificent lovers and we’re here to experience life our way. Alisha moved her face to mine, kissed me deeply, and whispered, I love you! She reached down between my wide-open legs and inserted a finger into me, joining Hamza’s fingers. She pulled it out and stuck it in my mouth then hers and said Hmmm you taste good girl!

I don't see the point in asking about beliefs when in bed with a stranger. But you can make an educated guess from his name, accent, background, and some Arabic men let it slip they find sex with white / european women more exciting, a little like a conquest.

If people wish and show interest, I can always regularly post amateur videos of French women getting fucked by Arabs. It could be a good complement to the general theme of the site.

20-year-old French girl cheating on her boyfriend after a student party (in 2020) :

View attachment 5105790
Love to see more muslim on white content.
Especially old muslim paki or arab etc on younger whites

Back