Muslim Men and White Christian Women

Muslim Men with White Christian Women

• Hell Yes

• Hell No

Results are only viewable after voting.
A girl from Tumblr with even not so NSFW-blog, but very kinky mind. She is BBC Only because her first orgasm was brought to her by Black guy from France (with long list of satisfied women), but she also has kink for Muslims. Not only she fucks Arab guys (I know she even has sex in empty church with one of them who was extremely anti-Christian), but she also estated that Muslim Black guys were better than just Black guys. Like Nigerian Muslim in her experience would be sexually superior than ordinary Nigerian regardless of faith.

A girl from Tumblr with even not so NSFW-blog, but very kinky mind. She is BBC Only because her first orgasm was brought to her by Black guy from France (with long list of satisfied women), but she also has kink for Muslims. Not only she fucks Arab guys (I know she even has sex in empty church with one of them who was extremely anti-Christian), but she also estated that Muslim Black guys were better than just Black guys. Like Nigerian Muslim in her experience would be sexually superior than ordinary Nigerian regardless of faith.
Undoubtedly a purely material woman, of very great moral ugliness. But there's one thing I don't doubt about these kind of women at all : their instinct for recognizing dominant men.

Very high value comment, thanks.

my christian pussy would love to get impregnated by a muslim , then i would convert and be a good muslim wife with full hijab
Certainly, you have understood that beauty was the main criterion for the selection of a woman by a man and you have chosen to bet everything on your appearance to attract the man of your dreams, and with good reason since you are very pretty. However, we are still talking about a long-term project (marriage, pregnancy), so I think that additional details on the kind of men you are looking for would not be superfluous. In addition, bet everything on appearance for a meeting dedicated to ephemeral pleasure, why not. But if you are really looking for a quality husband, you must above all manage to convince him that you will be a good wife, not only a good slut in the bed.

Last edited:
Back