Muslim Men and White Christian Women

Muslim Men with White Christian Women

• Hell Yes

• Hell No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Indeed, and I forgot to say that this trend is now represented in mainstream cinema, like the 2017 movie "Mektoub my Love - Canto Uno", with this magnificent opening where the actress Ophélie Bau, archetypal French whore for Arabs, is fucked by a North African male :

View attachment 5101167

My wife has been with 3 Arabs. One was a Moroccan Muslim that was extraordinarily well endowed. That said, our understanding is that extraordinary endowment is not as common among Arabs. But, she is prepared to be mistaken.

My wife has been with 3 Arabs. One was a Moroccan Muslim that was extraordinarily well endowed. That said, our understanding is that extraordinary endowment is not as common among Arabs. But, she is prepared to be mistaken.
Wow very exciting testimony. Indeed they are not as well endowed as the blacks but the French women like them a lot because they are more dynamic, very perverse, had very directive instincts and especially because of their cocks designed for pleasure (since circumcised).

Wow very exciting testimony. Indeed they are not as well endowed as the blacks but the French women like them a lot because they are more dynamic, very perverse, had very directive instincts and especially because of their cocks designed for pleasure (since circumcised).

Moroccan was very long. Also, he was Muslim and very anti-American. That came out in his approach and sexuality.

No idea, this is the title of a video found on xhamster. But given that many white women take advantage of their travels to taste local flavors, it remains perfectly plausible.
yes iti is!!! I my opinio its nothing more erotic seeing real content like this...by the way you find a lot stuff on instagram. interracial couples, white girls with black/srabian muslim men are coupled..

Back