Multiple BBC needed in London

LdnBbc

Male
Real Person
From
UK
To my brothers,

I have recently made friends with a very entertaining married snow bunny, who we feel, needs to be paraded around like the prize slut she is.
Now this very public display, will allow you lucky attendees the privilege of using said Slut until told otherwise.
BBC? London based?
Send me a message let's chat.
No little boys, this is strictly for the grown.

To my brothers,

I have recently made friends with a very entertaining married snow bunny, who we feel, needs to be paraded around like the prize slut she is.
Now this very public display, will allow you lucky attendees the privilege of using said Slut until told otherwise.
BBC? London based?
To my brothers,

BBC? London based?

I'm new to the site and based in London, looking to get active as soon as the lockdown is over. Drop me a message!

Ok my brothers,

First and foremost, I hope your all good, well and safe. Sorry I've not been around, I've had a million things to sort out, during this period of isolation and annoyence. I will try and get back to you guys with the information once everything is confirmed, then we can proceed with the grown folks business.

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay up, stay black

Back