Moving in for Summer Vacation

MiamiGod

Male
From
FL, US
Im looking for a single female or couple who wants me to move in for the summer with them. I would move in May or June & move out by the end if August. During my stay I will be Master of the household, I will fuck the woman whenever I please and she can only have me when I allow her to. It will probably be around only twice a week, that way I build up intense sexual energy & semen repeatedly so she never gets “spoiled” by too consistent sex with me. If you are interested message me, we can discuss details and just imagine, a whole summer with your very own handsome intelligent & big dick black master who knows his place as King. I am a generous and understanding master so we may negotiate things as well. Who will be the lucky ones I choose to live with this summer? Message me.

Have also lived with 4 different beautiful miami strippers & fucked them all pretty often as they work & pay all of our bills.

Im looking for a single female or couple who wants me to move in for the summer with them. I would move in May or June & move out by the end if August. During my stay I will be Master of the household, I will fuck the woman whenever I please and she can only have me when I allow her to. It will probably be around only twice a week, that way I build up intense sexual energy & semen repeatedly so she never gets “spoiled” by too consistent sex with me. If you are interested message me, we can discuss details and just imagine, a whole summer with your very own handsome intelligent & big dick black master who knows his place as King. I am a generous and understanding master so we may negotiate things as well. Who will be the lucky ones I choose to live with this summer? Message me.

I'd invite you to come to Cape Town to stay with my fiance and me. However, it's winter here in the southern hemisphere. ;)

We also own two airbnbs if you want a bit more space or me to give you and my fiance some privacy.

Back