Mostly for the ladies, but for the guys also.

For me it was a co-worker that kept hitting on me and asking me to lunch for what seemed like forever. Then one night I had a argument with my hubby and the next day he asked me again but this time I said yes. That was over 17 years ago and I haven't looked back.
:qos:Ya.......what she said...! wb loser hubbies take dat..!:qos:

I don’t have a tipping or fuck it point, I think it’s just a feeling I’ll get when the right time comes along and it just feels like him and I and whoever is on the right track it’ll happen on it’s own. If not my sex life is much much more than sufficient ?

I really grew tired of him asking.
I thought when I said yes, I would be calling his bluff and he would chicken out.
I also thought that this was his ploy to allow him to sleep with other woman.

I saw my friend's huge dick get hard on the gym showers and told my girl. She got all wind up and wanted to see. I asked him over the next day and after a few glasses he pulled it out. She was astonished and asked if he let her touch it.

I asked if she wanted to fuck him while I watched them. Before I had my dick out she was deepthroating him moaning about how she missed a big cock. Was so fucking hot

I saw my friend's huge dick get hard on the gym showers and told my girl. She got all wind up and wanted to see. I asked him over the next day and after a few glasses he pulled it out. She was astonished and asked if he let her touch it.

I asked if she wanted to fuck him while I watched them. Before I had my dick out she was deepthroating him moaning about how she missed a big cock. Was so fucking hot

You're a very lucky couple.

203282_01.jpg

Back