Most humiliating but arousing thing

The next day she was very apologetic and sorry for what she did. When I told her that I really did enjoy watching her because I never saw her do anything like that, she didn't believe me until I showed her my little cock was so hard. She started to stroke me and said if I enjoyed it would I be ok with her doing it again sometime, I immediately came in her hand so she had her answer. They talked later and ended up hooking up again that weekend. After that, they would fuck once or twice a week. I did have a rule that I was always to be present. It was a win-win-win

Great story! How is it now? Does she meet him nowadays or does she cuck you with others? Thx for your post

Yes. It is great. He moved away for about a year but came back. No longer lives next door but very close. She has cucked me with others but when she is with him, she is usually just with him outside of a few horny vacation booty calls and such!

Its not so much as humiliating but more arousing for both of us. As lifestyles we often travel to I/R parties mainly that’s where the action is and the fact we are discrete in our lifestyle. When we go usually plans are made to meet the wife’s man at he hotel, most of the time we get adjoining rooms they stay in one and the other I. Since we are discreet this away trip allows the wife to let herself go, she has fun going shopping at the mall with him, holding hands, kissing, dinner and a few drinks and just letting go to her and me it looks like a beautiful mixed couple enjoying time together, I love it, its very arousing for us all. Sometimes I tag along at a distance and sometimes I just let them do there thing and I stay back getting her stuff ready for the party. Once they get back its the usually, they fuck for a few hours, once she is sure her man is satisfied enough its shower time, I usually get in with her, wash her up some then dry her off, once she is dry enough we go to the other room where her man is laying in bed and she stands there while I rub her down with coco butter lotion once her man is satisfied he tells me where to put the temp queen of spades tats on her, usually right ankle and low back, we have another one that says black owned with a bar code that I place just above her pussy. Thats it now its party time! If you ever get a chance to attend an IR event do it, its a blast.
As for us as a couple it is arousing and we fuck like rabbits after its all done, we love talking about the experience and planning the next activity. Just got to tell ya all about a funny story that happened one time after a party. We wnt to a hotel take over event, must have been 70 couples there and a bunch of SWF and BM, the wife was a sex kitten that night, a real BBC lover, she did 8 guys, it was like wow, she was really horned up LOL. We got back tot he hotel room and I was all horned up myself and wanted to add my cum to what was already in her. We got up in the morning showered and checked out and started heading home, as we were driving the wie said she needed to stop at wal mart for a few things, we started walking around and she went to the female aisle and bought maxi pads, I was like oh ******* mom nature is visiting LOL I was like is mom nature visiting? she leaned over and whispered into my ear No but I had 8 guys last night 9 including you and im kinda wet ya know. Ah I get the picture, so I asked her how she felt? and she said like a slut! but then she smiled and said but i like it LOL. then she said ya know you see some strange shity in Walmart, but ya know Im probable the only women here that is walking around carrying the cum of 8 black strangers in me. Now I thought that was way cool.

The next day she was very apologetic and sorry for what she did. When I told her that I really did enjoy watching her because I never saw her do anything like that, she didn't believe me until I showed her my little cock was so hard. She started to stroke me and said if I enjoyed it would I be ok with her doing it again sometime, I immediately came in her hand so she had her answer. They talked later and ended up hooking up again that weekend. After that, they would fuck once or twice a week. I did have a rule that I was always to be present. It was a win-win-win

That would be my exact rule. As long as I am there, have at it. I would want it to be for my enjoyment as much as her. To enhance our enjoyment, using a bbc. One thing that I find about this lifestyle is the isolation many of us have whose wives have not yet come to the dark side. We don't have anyone to share and talk with about our hobby, if you will. I would love to find someone in similar circumstances or someone like Bellaazz, who has lived or living my exact fantasy. It would be nice just to share the emotions and excitement of the lifestyle and talk to someone who actually sat there and watched their wife take a bbc. If anyone would like to voice chat, I would love to hear your story and ask questions about how you felt and listen to the details of your stories. And share where I am at and get advice. Bellaazz, I would love to talk and hear your stories, or anyone else whose story is similar to Bellaazz. My wife is very conservative so I relate to the good girl gone black scenario.

Its not so much as humiliating but more arousing for both of us. As lifestyles we often travel to I/R parties mainly that’s where the action is and the fact we are discrete in our lifestyle. When we go usually plans are made to meet the wife’s man at he hotel, most of the time we get adjoining rooms they stay in one and the other I. Since we are discreet this away trip allows the wife to let herself go, she has fun going shopping at the mall with him, holding hands, kissing, dinner and a few drinks and just letting go to her and me it looks like a beautiful mixed couple enjoying time together, I love it, its very arousing for us all. Sometimes I tag along at a distance and sometimes I just let them do there thing and I stay back getting her stuff ready for the party. Once they get back its the usually, they fuck for a few hours, once she is sure her man is satisfied enough its shower time, I usually get in with her, wash her up some then dry her off, once she is dry enough we go to the other room where her man is laying in bed and she stands there while I rub her down with coco butter lotion once her man is satisfied he tells me where to put the temp queen of spades tats on her, usually right ankle and low back, we have another one that says black owned with a bar code that I place just above her pussy. Thats it now its party time! If you ever get a chance to attend an IR event do it, its a blast.
As for us as a couple it is arousing and we fuck like rabbits after its all done, we love talking about the experience and planning the next activity. Just got to tell ya all about a funny story that happened one time after a party. We wnt to a hotel take over event, must have been 70 couples there and a bunch of SWF and BM, the wife was a sex kitten that night, a real BBC lover, she did 8 guys, it was like wow, she was really horned up LOL. We got back tot he hotel room and I was all horned up myself and wanted to add my cum to what was already in her. We got up in the morning showered and checked out and started heading home, as we were driving the wie said she needed to stop at wal mart for a few things, we started walking around and she went to the female aisle and bought maxi pads, I was like oh ******* mom nature is visiting LOL I was like is mom nature visiting? she leaned over and whispered into my ear No but I had 8 guys last night 9 including you and im kinda wet ya know. Ah I get the picture, so I asked her how she felt? and she said like a slut! but then she smiled and said but i like it LOL. then she said ya know you see some strange shity in Walmart, but ya know Im probable the only women here that is walking around carrying the cum of 8 black strangers in me. Now I thought that was way cool.
Hey. What a great story. Jealousy is coming up;). I have never heared from such parties in Europe, its a shame.

I habe a question to all lovely hotwifes and their cuckys:
Whats the most humiliating but arousing thing you did or say to your Partner?

I dont habe that mich expirience. But for me it was when my gf had a bull and she didn't let me fuck her any more. I accepted it in a while but started to beg her if I could jerk of in front of her. Sometimes she allowed me to do it, but she wasnt really interested in it. For example she was learning for university and I was standing in the corner fapping my wiener. She ignored me totally. That was a great turn on.

we were never really into the humiliating thing in a serious way. it was more about teasing.

it was always fun making eye contact with hubby, while riding another man. i'd really get into telling him what another man's cock was doing to my body and i could see how much it turned him on to hear it. it would turn me on even more and make me want to play up to the dirty slut act.

we were never really into the humiliating thing in a serious way. it was more about teasing.

it was always fun making eye contact with hubby, while riding another man. i'd really get into telling him what another man's cock was doing to my body and i could see how much it turned him on to hear it. it would turn me on even more and make me want to play up to the dirty slut act.
Sounds great. Knowing your wife enjoys whatvdhe is doing. Very arousing

That would be my exact rule. As long as I am there, have at it. I would want it to be for my enjoyment as much as her. To enhance our enjoyment, using a bbc. One thing that I find about this lifestyle is the isolation many of us have whose wives have not yet come to the dark side. We don't have anyone to share and talk with about our hobby, if you will. I would love to find someone in similar circumstances or someone like Bellaazz, who has lived or living my exact fantasy. It would be nice just to share the emotions and excitement of the lifestyle and talk to someone who actually sat there and watched their wife take a bbc. If anyone would like to voice chat, I would love to hear your story and ask questions about how you felt and listen to the details of your stories. And share where I am at and get advice. Bellaazz, I would love to talk and hear your stories, or anyone else whose story is similar to Bellaazz. My wife is very conservative so I relate to the good girl gone black scenario.
Guyton, any time you want to discuss, Private message me

how do you think it is to be an asian woman, going through a kind of sexual liberation but with noone to share it with?

i have a friend who started seeing a black guy. and even with her i can't have a joke and share salacious gossip as others would then find out. i have to bite my tongue while i listen to her bat away questions about their sex life and cock-size cliches.

I habe a question to all lovely hotwifes and their cuckys:
Whats the most humiliating but arousing thing you did or say to your Partner?

I dont habe that mich expirience. But for me it was when my gf had a bull and she didn't let me fuck her any more. I accepted it in a while but started to beg her if I could jerk of in front of her. Sometimes she allowed me to do it, but she wasnt really interested in it. For example she was learning for university and I was standing in the corner fapping my wiener. She ignored me totally. That was a great turn on.

Not strictly an answer to your question but I remember once with a couple I had been playing the bull to long term I was fucking her on the floor while he sat wanking on the sofa and just as she came she screamed "I love you". I'll always remember the shocked look on his face and his suddenly soft cock.

I think my most humiliating and arousing event was something that wasn’t even sexual. My wife doesn’t care who knows about any of this and will have completely honest and open conversations with friends about our lifestyle.

It was humiliating knowing that all her friend know and when they visit I have to deal
With multiple women who know my wife prefers BBC over me, that I clean up her creampie, and that sometimes she makes me just jerk off.

On the other hand it’s very arousing knowing that they know. As if it’s always on the table for them to go out and find some men to bring back to the house while I go lay down in one of the other rooms.

I think my most humiliating and arousing event was something that wasn’t even sexual. My wife doesn’t care who knows about any of this and will have completely honest and open conversations with friends about our lifestyle.

It was humiliating knowing that all her friend know and when they visit I have to deal
With multiple women who know my wife prefers BBC over me, that I clean up her creampie, and that sometimes she makes me just jerk off.

On the other hand it’s very arousing knowing that they know. As if it’s always on the table for them to go out and find some men to bring back to the house while I go lay down in one of the other rooms.
Sounds great !!!

I would say, jerking off into my own mouth in front of another couple. My wife loves watching me and its something we both enjoy, but the first time I did it in front of our friend and his wife, was something that was hard to get past. The fact they know that about me now and the image is in their mind for ever, but I look back and love I did it in front of others, but at the time, it wasn't as much fun as i'd hoped.

Back