Most humiliating but arousing thing

I am working a lot and my the money is spend by my wife and her BBC. I have to listen to them fucking in my house, in our bed. When they are going out I have to go to the same place and watch how HE is showing around her in ridiculous dresses.
I am allowed to be with my wife and we have sex from time to time but I have to ask him for permission and I have to pay her like a ******.

I think its when my wife wouldb tell the blk men that they were welcome to fuck her asshole and eve n would ask them if they had a bfriend that would want to come as well next time and then she wud tell them that shes snever been dp'd and had told me that id never be allowed to participate in any way with her getting her foirst dp ,that it could only happen with two bbcs in her holes and me watching in my pink panries and cage

Her first bull who was really into ownership and degrading and humiliation that created the best experiences.

The combination of watching him get rough and physical with her. And how he took her to the sluttiest and sub space where she fully submitted was so intense. Such a rush. He owned her and he knew I realized it. He was great at humiliation talk. From him but especially making my wife say everything he told her to. The look on her phase when talked like that. Perfect.

Acknowledging he owned my wife and submitting to him as my wife watched was the most thrilling.

And when he made me suck his cock in front of her as he made her thank him for making me his bitch. She went from shock and surprise to totally turned on. He really pushed our level.

That’s her bull and my wife
PHEW!!!! That's your wife's bull??? It's easy to see why she loves being fucked by him. What a body! What a killer smile! Oh my!!!!!!

His fantastic physique alone would more than humiliate me. It would have me grovelling and begging to suck his no doubt colossal cock and for me to bottom for him.

I bet he came in your mouth like a tipped-over milk bottle and you fucking loved it.

Her first bull who was really into ownership and degrading and humiliation that created the best experiences.

The combination of watching him get rough and physical with her. And how he took her to the sluttiest and sub space where she fully submitted was so intense. Such a rush. He owned her and he knew I realized it. He was great at humiliation talk. From him but especially making my wife say everything he told her to. The look on her phase when talked like that. Perfect.

Acknowledging he owned my wife and submitting to him as my wife watched was the most thrilling.

And when he made me suck his cock in front of her as he made her thank him for making me his bitch. She went from shock and surprise to totally turned on. He really pushed our level.

That’s her bull and my wife
She is smoking hot

You keep telling me she needs a cock that when she holds her hand around it her fingers won't reach or when she gives me a foot job She wants one where her feet won't be touching together. She gives me a big cock handjob after she grips her thick toy she'll hold her hand the same way and put it over my cock right barely get any friction and tell me that's what my hand would be like for the real cock and tries to make me come like that and frustrates the hell out of me

The most humiliating thing my wife has done to me was compare my cock with her black bulls cock. I always thought we were pretty close and I was right in length but I didn't realize how thick he was. She didn't hold back either telling me how much he stretched her out and how good it feels. One of the few times I have ever felt inadequate in the cock department.
I need that

Watching your bitch get showered, dressed, put makeup on and leave you at home. Only to return before sun-up, *******, hair messy, makeup smeared, clothes missing and in need of a shower.....only after you give her a final good dirty fucking.

For us the most exiciting and humilitating part is her cumming so hard on her bull's cocks and her saying her pussy is owned by black men.
It's my experience that a woman who is being fucked properly, by me or my young black buddy, doesn't have the mental concentration to articulate anything like the arguably contrived, fanciful and misplaced out-pouring that "her pussy is owned by black men". If she's being done anything like right, that is.

That's to say, within a minute or two after the opening penetration of her by her lover, her brains will be beginning to be so fucked out of her skull that all she ought to be able to vocalize is some uncontrollable cries and sighs and grunts of pleasure with perhaps some urging Yes Yes Yes's thrown in.

Granted there might be an exception or two, but I haven't come across one in my 23 years of making love to women or masturbating to the spectacle my wife being grandly fucked by my beautiful young buddy.

Last edited:
It's my experience that a woman who is being fucked properly, by me or my young black buddy, doesn't have the mental concentration to articulate anything like the arguably contrived, fanciful and misplaced out-pouring that "her pussy is owned by black men". If she's being done anything like right, that is.

That's to say, within a minute or two after the opening penetration of her by her lover, her brains will be beginning to be so fucked out of her skull that all she ought to be able to vocalize is some uncontrollable cries and sighs and grunts of pleasure with perhaps some urging Yes Yes Yes's thrown in.

Granted there might be an exception or two, but I haven't come across one in my 23 years of making love to women or masturbating to the spectacle my wife being grandly fucked by my beautiful young buddy.
The post was not well written, and was in the responce about the things that are most humiliating and arousing.
1. While fucking she cums hard.
2. After fucking when talking to the cuckold she says her pussy is black owned.

Sorry, we do not like it being suggeted we are making up "contrived or fanaciful" answers.

Good luck.

I was recently reminded by a divorced female friend of ours we Call MrsB. My wife had caged me in anticipation of Dericks coming into town. Knowing I was not going to get any relief for a week and was unable to jerk off I decided to cum in other ways. My wife was out running errands so I decided to use one of her strapons to get relief. I attached a strapon to the footboard post and on my hand and knees, I rode the 8" dildo. MrsB at some point had come over to see my wife and heard my intimate session. She stood behind me silently and slowly drizzled lube on the dildo. I thought I was extra horny because the dildo easily slid in my ass. Normally when I get pegged my wife lubes the dildo up several times. Feeling good and full I shot a huge load on the towel under me. I let the dildo linger in my ass for several minutes until MrsB asked if I was going to lick up my mess. She started laughing and I ran and hid in the bathroom until she left.

So this one was mostly humiliating and arousing only because at the time we were new to cuckolding. But I think you may relate. We had only played with one guy. Our first guy. One night while we were having sex she said his name. And we both stoped, and it got awkward. Then I went back to fucking her as if it didn’t happen, and she said it again. Lol I looked at her and she looked straight at me and took his name again and I kept fucking. It was one of our most intense orgasms together.

The next day she was very apologetic and sorry for what she did. When I told her that I really did enjoy watching her because I never saw her do anything like that, she didn't believe me until I showed her my little cock was so hard. She started to stroke me and said if I enjoyed it would I be ok with her doing it again sometime, I immediately came in her hand so she had her answer. They talked later and ended up hooking up again that weekend. After that, they would fuck once or twice a week. I did have a rule that I was always to be present. It was a win-win-win
You have a keeper wife for sure!

Back