Most humiliating act bull can do to a cuck

257.jpg
306.jpg
329.jpg
339.jpg
341.jpg

Please bring your friends the ones with the biggest bbcs to gangbang my big black cock loving worthless deep throating whore ass.

Sexually speaking we do many humiliation games so I've done many things with them but I think that in general the most humiliating thing that happened to me was going out with them thinking to just ******* something with them alone.
Instead our bull invited few of his friends and he presented her as his girlfriend and me as their cuck. I wasn't expecting that and I found that incredibly humiliating
That's hot! What was your reaction when that happened? What did you say? How did you act and what was your "role" that night?

My ex-gf used to freely chat about her lovers while also referencing me as her bf. I found it pretty embarrassing.

Ok cucks what would be the most humiliating act a bull should do to a cuck? Let your mind go and come up with some whoppers. Fantasies welcome and very kinky ideas. If you have had a very humiliating event happen to you please share with us weak white cucks
One of the first things my wife's bull did was take a dump on our bedroom floor. I was a work while they played, but she left it for me to find.
He also likes to "nut" his load on my pillow. He has also made me shave my pubes, wear a puka collar and some striped thigh-highs like a "faggot houseboi". He likes me to tongue his butthole while he fucks her.
But honestly, the most humiliating was when he pregged my wife.
Hearing your wife telling him to "give me your babies" or "make me your bitch" gives a cuckold a lot of angst.
The humiliation really kicks-in when family, friends and wifey's doctor/Gynny all know whose it is.

Attachments

• Modern Marriage 107.jpg
    Modern Marriage 107.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 157
I imagine very nasty situation in a public area, like this in a mall.. my girlfriend at leash of very muscular big black man, wearing exciting slut short dress and high heels. At other hand of bull, other leash more long to my neck.. I follow them gagged, handcuffed and on my knees.
I show to all my little white dick into my chastity cage..
i think can be better humiliation of my life..
Ok cucks what would be the most humiliating act a bull should do to a cuck? Let your mind go and come up with some whoppers. Fantasies welcome and very kinky ideas. If you have had a very humiliating event happen to you please share with us weak white

Attachments

• Shameful _ Man walks Woman on a dog leash in a grocery store _ Is this for real .mp4
    3.1 MB
*sigh* so many obvious questions asked on this site.
Since I need to spell it out:
Anal intercourse on the dinner table during the dinner party's main course.
There is the saying
One up the bum
No harm done.
But on the dinning table during a dinner party?
Might be a bit too far for most, Certainly before desert.

There is the saying
One up the bum
No harm done.
But on the dinning table during a dinner party?
Might be a bit too far for most, Certainly before desert.

The Americans would naturally assume I meant the Thanksgiving dinner...and thebottom taking it in the behind would be positioned to look like the Turkey.

I think a gimp masked cuck that serves with the wife and takes BBC in all holes while being filmed is great humiliation, swallowing the cumshot at the end is a bonus. Both in a gimp mask and blindfolded being taken and ****** to serve a room full of bulls while imagining the scene from the sounds. His wife's gagging sound, the smacking and the bull's bass heavy boss in his ear will make his little pink pecker cum. Theater of the mind makes humiliation better, that's why bulls make the cuck listen from behind the locked bedroom door as his wife cums again on his BBC.

Attachments

• xvideos.com_84c292ae1e37ce410d377b4dd51d31ee.mp4
    16.7 MB
Back