Most humiliating act bull can do to a cuck

Totally the opposite, what the bull failed to achieve and that is to sensuality aligned whit her energy to make her cum so the majority of the times I end up finishing the job by playing very slow in circular motion his seed in her pussy with my fingers, placing drops of his semen on the tip of her clit very gently without any pressure this is the on and off switch of pleasure and since she has been riding the bull for some time the clit is full with ******* and is very sensitive do not want to turn the switch to off by putting pressure then with my tongue I play with the mixture of his semen and her juices again in a circles then I move to her mouth and share with her my gift that she worked so hard to obtain fusing our tongues in both our throats the process is repeated many times lo allow the clit to drain a little of the pressure inside but every time I bring and share my gift into her mouth the taste of the semen changes from an acidic to a sweeter taste and it's more liquid and that is the signal to gently place one finger or tongue inside her pussy and get larger amounts of the bliss liquid to feed to her back in her mouth by this time she is sucking my tongue like if she is going to pull it from the base then I know she is ready to have an exploiting orgasm if this was the first cum session then I bring her to several G spot orgasms and stop when she starts to squirt if it was the second time then I proceed by gently giving her a clitoral orgasm with my tongue.

Totally the opposite, what the bull failed to achieve and that is to sensuality aligned whit her energy to make her cum so the majority of the times I end up finishing the job by playing very slow in circular motion his seed in her pussy with my fingers, placing drops of his semen on the tip of her clit very gently without any pressure this is the on and off switch of pleasure and since she has been riding the bull for some time the clit is full with ******* and is very sensitive do not want to turn the switch to off by putting pressure then with my tongue I play with the mixture of his semen and her juices again in a circles then I move to her mouth and share with her my gift that she worked so hard to obtain fusing our tongues in both our throats the process is repeated many times lo allow the clit to drain a little of the pressure inside but every time I bring and share my gift into her mouth the taste of the semen changes from an acidic to a sweeter taste and it's more liquid and that is the signal to gently place one finger or tongue inside her pussy and get larger amounts of the bliss liquid to feed to her back in her mouth by this time she is sucking my tongue like if she is going to pull it from the base then I know she is ready to have an exploiting orgasm if this was the first cum session then I bring her to several G spot orgasms and stop when she starts to squirt if it was the second time then I proceed by gently giving her a clitoral orgasm with my tongue.
I always instruct the bull if he is going to deliver a creampie to pull out slowly and to never shake his dick inches from her clitoris or to slap his dick on the entire area he should do that at the beginning.

Bull fucks hubby's virgin ass in front of his friends without ask him
Just by knowing the male anatomy if the bull fucks the hubby it would be very pleasurable because the G spot in all males is on the prostate so if the bull is pleasuring it he will be enjoying it he might even cum with out even touching his dick. I have a virgin ass but the guys I talked about their experiences when the bull penetrantes them analy I get the same answer they just love it. I get regular prostate massages from wife by using her fingers, butt plugs and it is awesome I get very intense orgasms better tham getting oral, fucking or I masturbating. I think the majority of the hubby's will be saying fuck me fuck me and thank you when the bull is done.

Just by knowing the male anatomy if the bull fucks the hubby it would be very pleasurable because the G spot in all males is on the prostate so if the bull is pleasuring it he will be enjoying it he might even cum with out even touching his dick. I have a virgin ass but the guys I talked about their experiences when the bull penetrantes them analy I get the same answer they just love it. I get regular prostate massages from wife by using her fingers, butt plugs and it is awesome I get very intense orgasms better tham getting oral, fucking or I masturbating. I think the majority of the hubby's will be saying fuck me fuck me and thank you when the bull is done.
Best feeling in the world is Cumming without touching yourself from a black cock fucking your ass

images

I am not sure if it happened but my fantasy is that it did. A regular bull had to cancel a dinner date at our home. I had prepared a nice meal for us. My wife had gotten dressed up in her very sexy fuck me dress. Of course, my dick was caged and I was wearing a matching maid outfit the bull had requested I put on. Feeling let down I began to clean up when my wife told me I looked hot enough to fuck. I jokingly replied I feel like getting fucked. Minutes later I found myself tied spread on our bed with my wife straddling my face. After licking her to several orgasms she put on her strapon harness with my favorite dildo. She blindfolded me and started pegging me Several minutes had passed when I heard the sounds of someone texting on a phone. My wife giggled and more texting noises. I am not sure how many texts were sent but she suddenly stopped pegging and told me she would be back. She took off the harness and left the dildo in my ass. She shut the bedroom door when she left and I was all alone blindfolded. I am not sure of how much time had passed before she returned but my imagination was running wild. I am almost certain that I heard muffled voices of her and a man. I am convinced that the bull had texted her that he could still come over. So my wife left me tied to the bed with a dildo up my ass so they could have sex. When my wife did return she started pegging me as if she never left. My thoughts were everywhere and I was now so turned on that it did not take long for me to cum. I did not ask my wife where she had gone because for all I know she may have been switching the laundry. In any case, being left high and dry so she could do whatever was humiliating and a turn-on at the same time. If she did meet the bull I am positive that the event was planned and the thought that he knew my situation as he enjoyed my wife made it even better.

What a treat; I can imagine myself being on my knees, eyes down, waiting for those three words saying: Clean me now.
I am waiting to hear her moans and clean the delicious white cum between those freshly fucked pink lips, taste the inside and roll my tongue on the outside, and gratefully thank my mistress for the privilege,

Playing cards at a local mixed, more black than white, bar I have wantched many times white girls coming in looking for black guys or white couples where the girl choses a black guy over her man. These couples sometimes come in trying to fit in to look like they accept everyone. What they don't know is some single regulars work together to spot couples the think they have a chance on fucking the woman. I have seen it unfold these guys start hanging out with a couple and buying a shot here and there. After a while seperate the guy on the pool tables and that opens up the woman to the dance floor. Getting them both ******* the guys can charm the woman trying to get some pussy while others keep the guy busy letting him win and he will not pay attention. A stroll with the woman outside to smoke a joint can be the time to try for some pussy. Many times if the woman doesn't fuck then some come back by theirselves. Of course sometimes fights break out and usally the hubby/BF gets thrown out after getting ass kicked, and winner "comfots" the woman . Sometimes the women pull a train. Work together to separate and get that snowbunny. Another white bitch tasting black cock.

Last edited:
At this point, I had already eaten his cream pie, he had already fucked me, I was already wearing lingerie, so couldn't be much more of his bitch....

But I thought it was incredibly hot that he insisted that I sit to take a piss when he was staying with us.

Also when we had an Airbnb for the weekend, I really enjoyed that our bull had his choice of the two of us. It was really demeaning that neither me nor my GF had a choice in who he wanted to fuck. So sexy when he grabbed me by the waist and said "lets take a shower.." considering I had no say in it.

Sexually speaking we do many humiliation games so I've done many things with them but I think that in general the most humiliating thing that happened to me was going out with them thinking to just ******* something with them alone.
Instead our bull invited few of his friends and he presented her as his girlfriend and me as their cuck. I wasn't expecting that and I found that incredibly humiliating

Her bull came home and after some playing, we had a break. I went to the kitchen to make a shopping list as we were running low on baby food and other stuff. My wife left her bull resting in bed and went to breast feed our youngest baby. Then I went to her to ask her about the nappies, and found she was breast feeding naked, while her bull was fondling her ass and both tongue kissing each other. She moaned. When they noticed my presence, she said "here's daddy". Her bull joked about it being his turn to be daddy.

At this point, I had already eaten his cream pie, he had already fucked me, I was already wearing lingerie, so couldn't be much more of his bitch....

But I thought it was incredibly hot that he insisted that I sit to take a piss when he was staying with us.

Also when we had an Airbnb for the weekend, I really enjoyed that our bull had his choice of the two of us. It was really demeaning that neither me nor my GF had a choice in who he wanted to fuck. So sexy when he grabbed me by the waist and said "lets take a shower.." considering I had no say in it.
that's amazing!!

Back