Most humiliating act bull can do to a cuck

Ok cucks what would be the most humiliating act a bull should do to a cuck? Let your mind go and come up with some whoppers. Fantasies welcome and very kinky ideas. If you have had a very humiliating event happen to you please share with us weak white cucks
Let me get started. How about a large hall is rented and we call this the cuck games. One event is where we have 5 cucks naked lay on their backs with legs up on a furniture dolly. The wives take rope and tie it around the balls of the cuck. The black bulls then pull the cucks around the whole hall by their balls and see who can do it in the best time. The wives cheer the naked hung bulls and the cucks cry in pain from this balls being stretched

How about the bull moving in with them and going to places with the couple, even social affairs with known friends and colleagues. The cuck would have to stay behind them the whole time. The bull and wife would introduce themselves as a couple and the guy behind them is her husband.
the bull and wife openly show affection with PDA wherever they go.

Nice. How about two cucks dress in panties and nighties the bulls fill two condoms up with cum make the husband's hold them in their mouths.then the wives shove a 10" thick black dildo up theirs asses then the cucks are ****** to do the chicken dance and when the song ends the cucks have to swallow the cum. While the bulls and wi es laugh their heads off

tumblr_mntwl7RLlG1ssqrxto1_500.gif

Have the cuckold and wife host a party with the bull to their friends. The cuck isn’t allowed to say anything during the party, nor does he eat/******* during it. At the end of the party, the couple all cum out to theor friends a black owned (by the bull) and to prove it, she has his name written above her pussy in sharpie, which she show everyone, and the cuck has been holding the bulls cum in his mouth the whole party.

The most humiliating thing a bull could do to me is actually what he could do to humiliate my wife. There are a couple of things I always want the bull to avoid from the beginning:
  1. Sitting on my wife's face while reverse throat-fucking her. Or fo rcing her to rim his ass. My wife is against that and I don't find it nice.
  2. Putting a foot on her head/face while doggy-fucking her.
  3. Cumming on her face or hair. She says she doesn't like it. It did happen once though, but she was fine with it.
Other than that, bulls have been doing things to me and I'm used to them. One started kissing my wife while his frined fucked me in my ass, and he also made her laugh about the situation. Another time, he let her peg me in front of him. He also kissed her at the front door when leaving our place and neighbours were passing by. Another guy made me suck his big toe while I was lying flat under my wife.

Last edited:
What if they made the cuck their mobile herald. The person in mode also courts who announces guests, but he announces “ now entering, (bulls first and last name), lord of the bedroom, pleaser of my wife’s nether regions, Penis Maximus, and my wife ( her full name), head vixen, connoisseur of BBC, vocal orgasmer, mr and Mrs bullsname.”

Wife has a bull that after he has cum a few times, when he goes to piss in our bathroom, he takes me in with him to hold his cock. he just puts his hands on his hips and tells me to take aim. It started as a joke of sorts a while back when my wife, a little *******, made me do it the first time telling me to see what it feels like to hold a cock instead of a little clit like I have, while taking a piss. So now, that bull likes to call me into the bathroom, hands on hips, naked from top of head to his feet, his big dong protruding out and hanging down very impressively.....I grab it in my hand, aim it, shake it off real good then he turns half way around and pushes my head down and has me suck it a bit to make sure it's good and clean. My dick is like 2" soft, his is 3 times that......my wife likes to yell out from the bedroom, don't you wish your dick was big like that when she hears him pissing knowing I'm holding it

Back