Most humiliating act bull can do to a cuck

My wife has a charcuterie board that is shaped like a paddle to whipping ass. She had two bulls over and one of our married female friends for a good bbc fucking session recently. Wife and friend had handcuffed me to the bedposts at the end of our bed, I like this and she fucks right there in front of me making me watch (which I love and she knows this). But this time, she had that “paddle” in the room and while one was fucking her and the other she was sucking literally a few feet in front of me, I’m there naked in chastity not able to move much….the friend connected a leash to my cock cage and the other end was connected to a 55# dumbbell I have for working out….she pulled the dumbell back behind me until it was really tight and pulling on my cock cage. While my wife was noisily sucking and moaning on one bbc and the other was fucking her hard doggy style, her friend got the paddle and started spanking my ass, pretty hard telling me this is my punishment for having a small, pathetic white dick. She spanked one swat every minute or so, letting me know if I didn’t have such a pathetic little dick, my woman wouldn’t have to be sucking and fucking real cocks……did this for a while then she took the hitachi magic wand after my ass was good and red and put it up behind my balls on high while the two guys jacked off all over my wife’s face. When my wife leaned in to kiss me with cum all over her face and in her mouth then presented her face for me to lick all the cum off, my little pathetic dick tensed up to the vibs on the cage…..as I just started to cum, she threw down the vibrator and swatted me fast and hard the whole time cum spurted out of my cage all of them laughing at me. It hurt, my ass was sore for a few days, it was super humiliating being punished physically for having a small dick while I had to watch my wife fuck and suck two guys with huge black cocks, then watch them shoot cum all over her face, then being made to kiss her, lick the cum and being so turned on by all of this I came with just some vibration behind my balls but it was on the base ring of my chastity cage and felt so good, then that stopping just as I started to climax and while I’m climaxing being spanked and I couldn’t do a damn thing about it, I was tied up and with every swat it pushed me forward and that cable pulled on my cage and felt like it was ripping my balls off……one of the best and most humiliating orgasms I’ve ever had.

I had asked my wife in a drunken state once about doing something like this, she did it and it was great. Don’t know why we like what we like but I get horny just thinking about this night!

tumblr_nmc7jbq73T1u00iiqo1_r1_500.gif

Sexually speaking we do many humiliation games so I've done many things with them but I think that in general the most humiliating thing that happened to me was going out with them thinking to just ******* something with them alone.
Instead our bull invited few of his friends and he presented her as his girlfriend and me as their cuck. I wasn't expecting that and I found that incredibly humiliating
drooling mouth watering GIF

I can imagine his friends ♠️💦🙂

The most humiliating thing a bull could do to me is actually what he could do to humiliate my wife.
Exactly,
But here is something we like
Maybe soneone will take it to next level but imagine bbc fucked her hard. During sex he even slapped her face and you didn't react. Now they are laying in yours bad. Kissing, talking about maybe threesome, or gangbang and you slowly suck his cock.
He is asking her about her previous lovers, he asks her about anal sex, and you suck his dick very very slowly. If you are doing too fast, he warns you he will your wife if you do not slow down. And she is telling him why she is afraid of anal sex and you suck his cock all the time laying in his legs.

All of these are sexual, but what about this.. So a few years ago i came across this FB account of a guy. He announced he was in a relationship with his girlfriend (Fcebook official). He had his face in the profile picture, the wife tho.. She was kissing a black man in hers.. And i believe a nice group picture outdoors of the 3 of them as her background! He had a public profile so people from around the world were laughing and making jokes about the cuck. Imagine coming out, to then become a meme

Ok cucks what would be the most humiliating act a bull should do to a cuck? Let your mind go and come up with some whoppers. Fantasies welcome and very kinky ideas. If you have had a very humiliating event happen to you please share with us weak white cucks
point out her baby is his, then be there with her at the birthing.

My wife has a charcuterie board that is shaped like a paddle to whipping ass. She had two bulls over and one of our married female friends for a good bbc fucking session recently. Wife and friend had handcuffed me to the bedposts at the end of our bed, I like this and she fucks right there in front of me making me watch (which I love and she knows this). But this time, she had that “paddle” in the room and while one was fucking her and the other she was sucking literally a few feet in front of me, I’m there naked in chastity not able to move much….the friend connected a leash to my cock cage and the other end was connected to a 55# dumbbell I have for working out….she pulled the dumbell back behind me until it was really tight and pulling on my cock cage. While my wife was noisily sucking and moaning on one bbc and the other was fucking her hard doggy style, her friend got the paddle and started spanking my ass, pretty hard telling me this is my punishment for having a small, pathetic white dick. She spanked one swat every minute or so, letting me know if I didn’t have such a pathetic little dick, my woman wouldn’t have to be sucking and fucking real cocks……did this for a while then she took the hitachi magic wand after my ass was good and red and put it up behind my balls on high while the two guys jacked off all over my wife’s face. When my wife leaned in to kiss me with cum all over her face and in her mouth then presented her face for me to lick all the cum off, my little pathetic dick tensed up to the vibs on the cage…..as I just started to cum, she threw down the vibrator and swatted me fast and hard the whole time cum spurted out of my cage all of them laughing at me. It hurt, my ass was sore for a few days, it was super humiliating being punished physically for having a small dick while I had to watch my wife fuck and suck two guys with huge black cocks, then watch them shoot cum all over her face, then being made to kiss her, lick the cum and being so turned on by all of this I came with just some vibration behind my balls but it was on the base ring of my chastity cage and felt so good, then that stopping just as I started to climax and while I’m climaxing being spanked and I couldn’t do a damn thing about it, I was tied up and with every swat it pushed me forward and that cable pulled on my cage and felt like it was ripping my balls off……one of the best and most humiliating orgasms I’ve ever had.

I had asked my wife in a drunken state once about doing something like this, she did it and it was great. Don’t know why we like what we like but I get horny just thinking about this night!
Now that sounds painfully fun. Did you clean your mess up?

How about the bull moving in with them and going to places with the couple, even social affairs with known friends and colleagues. The cuck would have to stay behind them the whole time. The bull and wife would introduce themselves as a couple and the guy behind them is her husband.
the bull and wife openly show affection with PDA wherever they go.
Wouldn't it be more humiliating if the couple were to always introduced as a couple regardless of what the bill and wife were doing together?

when i was married our bull had me serve his friends while i was dressed in a pink maid's outfit the dress was very short were you could see my cock cage and fat butt plug had a pink leather collar around my neck written in rhinestones SISSY when the black men had to pee i was t get on all fours he pull my butt plug out and fill my asshole up with his hot piss and put the plug back in me i would then go over to a pail pull out the plug and empty it into the pail put the plug back in me when the black women had to pee i would hand her a funnel put one end in my ass she would pee in the other end take it over to the pail and empty it in it when everyone had enough to eat and ******* the fucking would start the black me all would fuck my wife i had to suck them hard and place their cock in her pussy or ass which ever one the told me and thank them for being a real man after he came inside i had to suck his cock clean and eat his cum from my wife's pussy all while his wife was fucking my ass very degrading but very exciting at the same time

when i was married our bull had me serve his friends while i was dressed in a pink maid's outfit the dress was very short were you could see my cock cage and fat butt plug had a pink leather collar around my neck written in rhinestones SISSY when the black men had to pee i was t get on all fours he pull my butt plug out and fill my asshole up with his hot piss and put the plug back in me i would then go over to a pail pull out the plug and empty it into the pail put the plug back in me when the black women had to pee i would hand her a funnel put one end in my ass she would pee in the other end take it over to the pail and empty it in it when everyone had enough to eat and ******* the fucking would start the black me all would fuck my wife i had to suck them hard and place their cock in her pussy or ass which ever one the told me and thank them for being a real man after he came inside i had to suck his cock clean and eat his cum from my wife's pussy all while his wife was fucking my ass very degrading but very exciting at the same time
Living the dream.

What about coming to our house and knowing that my wife is really not wanting to do it because she is very prudish and you tell us that you are happy to take what you need and tell us that we are wasting your time and you tell me to strip and u see how tiny my cock is and you tell my wife to get her clothes off and you get quite aggressive and ride her mouth and then just spread her legs and take her tight pussy ,knowing you are her first big cock,then as you hammer her you tell her she’s a cunt wife and you tell us that your here to take and we’ll do fuck all about it

Ok cucks what would be the most humiliating act a bull should do to a cuck? Let your mind go and come up with some whoppers. Fantasies welcome and very kinky ideas. If you have had a very humiliating event happen to you please share with us weak white cucks

I do oral my wifes bull, but never to completion .. .. Not sure if it counts as humiliation, but would certainly be exciting
if he completed himself in my mouth, in front of my wife

Back