Most humiliating act bull can do to a cuck

Feminize you, cage you, and when hes fucking you from behind he grabs your balls and pulls them backwards "I own these balls. I took your manhood. Tell me your a woman" etc etc.
1080p.jpg

Have the cuckold and wife host a party with the bull to their friends. The cuck isn’t allowed to say anything during the party, nor does he eat/******* during it. At the end of the party, the couple all cum out to theor friends a black owned (by the bull) and to prove it, she has his name written above her pussy in sharpie, which she show everyone, and the cuck has been holding the bulls cum in his mouth the whole party.
preview.jpg

White-sluts-black-gangbanged-590x407.jpgcafb1524e835133a6b19eb1f6b3c1cc0.29.jpgI said this in a different thread, but my fantasy is for my wife , who is dressed in a micro dress and no bra or panties, and I to go to a black bar, sit in a big booth and have 5 or 6 black guys slide in with us without asking, then she starts to make out with several of them while the black couples in the club stare and point. The black guys then start guiding my wife’s head down to their laps and she is passed around sucks their cocks until they cum on her face but is told she can’t clean any cum off until we leave. They take turns and guide my eager head down and cum on my face too. Soon my wife is on each one’s lap facing the table while sucking another her breasts exposed. We leave with her covered in cum, her dress looking like a belt tied around her waist, her breasts, pussy, ass and face dripping with cum, holding hands as we walk out the door, everyone there knowing we’re proud bbc whores
They take your clothes and don't give you back. You have to go back to home fully naked. And a black street gang capture you and fuck you both again and again.

Nice. How about two cucks dress in panties and nighties the bulls fill two condoms up with cum make the husband's hold them in their mouths.then the wives shove a 10" thick black dildo up theirs asses then the cucks are ****** to do the chicken dance and when the song ends the cucks have to swallow the cum. While the bulls and wi es laugh their heads off
You have to much problems buddy Lol

Not necessarily humiliated by a bull but my wife confessed to her sister that I am a cuck. Her sister is bbc only (always has been) and now humiliates me from time to time with comments. Once, in the beginning when she found out, she made me pull my pants down in front of her and my wife to show her my cock. They both stood there face to face with me and laughed. Her sister reached down and slapped my dick as hard as she could and told me to put it up.
Wish I could live that experience

This cuck craves it! My first time ever eating bull cum was in my own house, in our marital bed while my wife was blowing a local bull. He couldn’t hold back and he blew his load in her mouth. She held it there and leaned over to me and kissed me. I loved the feeling of another man’s warm cum sliding down my throat and all over my face. I was immediately hooked and eat all bull cum now!
Lucky bastard

Wife has a bull that after he has cum a few times, when he goes to piss in our bathroom, he takes me in with him to hold his cock. he just puts his hands on his hips and tells me to take aim. It started as a joke of sorts a while back when my wife, a little *******, made me do it the first time telling me to see what it feels like to hold a cock instead of a little clit like I have, while taking a piss. So now, that bull likes to call me into the bathroom, hands on hips, naked from top of head to his feet, his big dong protruding out and hanging down very impressively.....I grab it in my hand, aim it, shake it off real good then he turns half way around and pushes my head down and has me suck it a bit to make sure it's good and clean. My dick is like 2" soft, his is 3 times that......my wife likes to yell out from the bedroom, don't you wish your dick was big like that when she hears him pissing knowing I'm holding it
this is VERY hot!

Let me get started. How about a large hall is rented and we call this the cuck games. One event is where we have 5 cucks naked lay on their backs with legs up on a furniture dolly. The wives take rope and tie it around the balls of the cuck. The black bulls then pull the cucks around the whole hall by their balls and see who can do it in the best time. The wives cheer the naked hung bulls and the cucks cry in pain from this balls being stretched

I have always wanted my wife to hand over the leash to my balls over to her Bull...as they make comments about how he now owns my balls. LOVE the power exchange. Would also be so hot to have to dance in front of them while they're sitting on the couch together with him holding the leash to my chastity cage. :devilish:

Nice. How about two cucks dress in panties and nighties the bulls fill two condoms up with cum make the husband's hold them in their mouths.then the wives shove a 10" thick black dildo up theirs asses then the cucks are ****** to do the chicken dance and when the song ends the cucks have to swallow the cum. While the bulls and wi es laugh their heads off

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! (Pun intended!).....this would be SO humiliating :love:

Not necessarily humiliated by a bull but my wife confessed to her sister that I am a cuck. Her sister is bbc only (always has been) and now humiliates me from time to time with comments. Once, in the beginning when she found out, she made me pull my pants down in front of her and my wife to show her my cock. They both stood there face to face with me and laughed. Her sister reached down and slapped my dick as hard as she could and told me to put it up.

This would be so hot! I can relate...my wife has an older sister, she isn't black only....but I have often fantasized about this same scenario. I know her husband wears magnums so he is well hung for a white guy at least....my wife has often made comments before to me as to why we dont buy Magnums...I'm like 4in hard, so a regular condom barely fits me as it is....I'm always thinking to myself...if she joking, or is she into the sph stuff. It would be great if it were....obviously I wish like you, that her sister was black only and would learn to humiliate me in front of my wife. Having to show off how small I am or have it slapped by a Black Only girl in front of my wife is such a hot fantasy!

In my opinion, a more humiliating scenario would be to beat up the cuckold in front of his wife or girlfriend and maybe send him to the "naughty corner" with his pants down and hands over his head, thereafter starting to fuck his wife while cucky is still in the corner with his back to them.
Not to the corner yet, I want to him to explain to his wife that he got the bruises on his face and ass for not listening to his BBC master.

I think collaring and chaining the cuck to the toilet in the hotel bathroom dressed like his wife to serve as a fluffer. His wife’s bull ups the ante by writing taunts and insults on him for his friends to see when they arrive. When the bathroom door slams, your hear the cuck squealing and moaning while being abused and degraded loudly by the bull’s friend. As he crawls out of the bathroom, his wife is turned on even more from the mess of spit and cum on his face and his gaping asshole stretched asshole. His wife’s bull then ties the belt around his neck and forces him to ******* on him as he sits down. He can’t resist and ******* only gets him smacked in the head. Meanwhile his wife’s moans get louder and he’s ****** to take Black cock so deep in his throat, he gargled and fought against the belt. This only turned the bull on, who smacked him and ****** him back down to receive the cum in his throat. “Take it faggot” he says loudly which makes his wife moan loud and the bull growled as his balls twitched and flooded his throat. He accepted his place now, he craved it. His wife’s humiliation and the security guard’s constant pounding of his prostate sent him to sub heaven, he came without touching himself. When he snapped out of it, he noticed his wife now had her ankles and arms restrained with a big black bull pulling her hair and fucking her helpless body doggystyle. They were both hopeless Black cock sluts.

Back