Most fertile Sperms

Here are some scientific facts ....According to research papers , results showed that black men had lower sperm concentration then white men by over 30 million/mL and Asian males had higher sperm concentration then whites by over 12 million/mL ....But in case of volume of semen black men - 3.1 mL , white men -2.9 mL asian men - 2.6 mL

So the ultimate result

Black men produce more amount but less fertile sperms and Asians produce less amount but more fertile sperms and whites are in the middle . Asians had lower volume but higher sperm concentrations so it makes them more fertile ...

Last edited:
Here are some scientific facts ....According to research papers , results showed that black men had lower sperm concentration then white men by over 30 million/mL and Asian males had higher sperm concentration then whites by over 12 million/mL ....But in case of volume of semen black men - 3.1 mL , white men -2.9 mL asian men - 2.6 mL
So the ultimate result - Asians had lower volume but higher sperm concentrations so it makes them the most fertile race ...
really ? i guess it s individual . i know some chinese couples who try to get a baby _ and also i had a friend who try it for more than 3 years .
for myself i had never a problem to get her pregnant soon .

So the ultimate result

Black men produce more amount but less fertile sperms and Asians produce less amount but more fertile sperms and whites are in the middle . Asians had lower volume but higher sperm concentrations so it makes them more fertile ...
Sperm concentration???

So the ultimate result

I wonder where did they get the black men from with the low sperm count? If they cam from America, T levels are at a low for men, as well ss sperm count. Pure Africanman maybe different results.

really ? i guess it s individual . i know some chinese couples who try to get a baby _ and also i had a friend who try it for more than 3 years .
for myself i had never a problem to get her pregnant soon .
It also depends on the female ... It's easier to get pregnant before 30 ... After 35 fertility rate decreases ..So the best age of a female to get pregnant easily is from 22 to 35

yes at school! delete math, pyhsics, biology, history, sports and all... and only educate The new black world Order!! There is nothing more important for humanity! Educate them .. Right of the Cuckold-bubble.

It also depends on the female ... It's easier to get pregnant before 30 ... After 35 fertility rate decreases ..So the best age of a female to get pregnant easily is from 22 to 35
yes . and do not forget if she enjoy and have a big climax _ it leads to pregnancy more easy . for two of my later mums i know it right in the moment that we hit the point . unforgetable for both of us .

yes . and do not forget if she enjoy and have a big climax _ it leads to pregnancy more easy . for two of my later mums i know it right in the moment that we hit the point . unforgetable for both of us .
Yes ... Orgasm makes pregnancy easy ... And as a male ******* i have experienced some incredible orgasmic moments between me and my clients... It feels wonderful to make a woman cum...

Last edited:
yes at school! delete math, pyhsics, biology, history, sports and all... and only educate The new black world Order!! There is nothing more important for humanity! Educate them .. Right of the Cuckold-bubble.
Great idea. .... make the Industrialised World look like Africa. Hope you can throw a spear cos KFC won't accept glass beads..... 🤣

Back