Lild3m0nnn

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CO, US
oh, you’re bored? why don’t you use me then! tie me up nice and tight to the bed before you leave in the morning, my legs spread wide, pretty little pussy on show, and my arms behind my head so vulnerable and easily accessed. i’ll already be wet by the feeling of the ropes holding me back, gosh i’m such a pathetic slut for you, look at me exposed and whining, practically begging to be abused. leave me with a vibrator strapped to my clit, a plug in my little ass and my mouth gagged up nice and full. leave the vibrator on full and mock me as i already start to whine, my legs beginning to quiver, my little pussy begging to be used.

leave me for the rest of the day, by the time you come back it’s been, what? 20, 30 maybe 50 orgasms? i ******* half way through, occasionally opening my fucked out, dazed eyes to look at how pretty i am. cum drips down my thighs, the bed is soaked, my mascara a total mess and drool dripping off my chin. i look like a real, filthy whore, it’s so pretty! now i’m ready for you thick, pretty cock. abuse my weeping and overstimulated holes, slapping me awake when i loose consciousness, i have to be a good fuckdoll and good fuckdolls worship their Daddys cock, they don’t fall asleep like a pathetic little puppy. make me scream and let everyone know whose making my stupid slutty holes feel so so good. mock me when i claim i can’t take it anymore, coo and stroke my hair before speeding up and fucking me even harder. cock sleeves don’t speak? they can’t say when it’s enough. be a good fleshlight and take daddy’s perfect cock, that’s my only purpose, im just a silly cum dumb whore.

leave me tied up and abused, fucked out and incoherent, a total stupid mess, all from daddy. don’t take the ropes off or the toys out, it’s all going to happen again tomorrow, good little sluts are trained every day, and i need to be the best little slut for you.

oh, you’re bored? why don’t you use me then! tie me up nice and tight to the bed before you leave in the morning, my legs spread wide, pretty little pussy on show, and my arms behind my head so vulnerable and easily accessed. i’ll already be wet by the feeling of the ropes holding me back, gosh i’m such a pathetic slut for you, look at me exposed and whining, practically begging to be abused. leave me with a vibrator strapped to my clit, a plug in my little ass and my mouth gagged up nice and full. leave the vibrator on full and mock me as i already start to whine, my legs beginning to quiver, my little pussy begging to be used.

leave me for the rest of the day, by the time you come back it’s been, what? 20, 30 maybe 50 orgasms? i ******* half way through, occasionally opening my fucked out, dazed eyes to look at how pretty i am. cum drips down my thighs, the bed is soaked, my mascara a total mess and drool dripping off my chin. i look like a real, filthy whore, it’s so pretty! now i’m ready for you thick, pretty cock. abuse my weeping and overstimulated holes, slapping me awake when i loose consciousness, i have to be a good fuckdoll and good fuckdolls worship their Daddys cock, they don’t fall asleep like a pathetic little puppy. make me scream and let everyone know whose making my stupid slutty holes feel so so good. mock me when i claim i can’t take it anymore, coo and stroke my hair before speeding up and fucking me even harder. cock sleeves don’t speak? they can’t say when it’s enough. be a good fleshlight and take daddy’s perfect cock, that’s my only purpose, im just a silly cum dumb whore.

leave me tied up and abused, fucked out and incoherent, a total stupid mess, all from daddy. don’t take the ropes off or the toys out, it’s all going to happen again tomorrow, good little sluts are trained every day, and i need to be the best little slut for you.
Love how much of good little slut you are so naughty.. lol

Back