More than one Cuck??

My wife has on occasion invited another bi submissive over to join me serving her and whatever man she was with. I really enjoyed it. I remember kneeling naked next to our bed with another bi guy, as she was getting what needed, and looking at us, told us "Hold hands!" That made me feel very much a submissive sissy, holding hands with my 'boy friend' and she loved it. After the guy left, and we cleaned her, she made us put on a gay sex show for her.
super ! gasp hot

We’ve done this & it been a lot of fun. We have another couple just like us including a gay fem sissy cuck hubby. Chrissy & I help in any way were ordered. We’re both dressed in our sexy lingerie, stockings & heels, nails & lips painted, spritzed with perfume, ready to serve. Typically we put on a sex show for our wives & Bulls first while they laugh at us & verbally degrade us for being such failures as men. That just makes us moan & want each other more!
When they’ve been amused, it’s time to fluff, stroke, lube, watch,.......whatever we’re ordered to do. We bring them drinks & snacks at their requests. There’s a lot of playing with each other’s tiny sissy clits while we watch. When it’s clean up time, it’s up to the Bull as to which sissy will clean his cock & which will eat his thick rich creampie, then when the other Bull cums we trade jobs. The wives have no say in which cuck will clean their holes.
On rare occasions when it’s the 6 of us, while we are cleaning the wives, a hard Bull cock may work it’s way into one or both of our sissy pussies. Typically only for a few minutes before we’re sent to another bedroom for a night of sissy only sex while our wives & Bulls spend the night together.

We’ve done this & it been a lot of fun. We have another couple just like us including a gay fem sissy cuck hubby. Chrissy & I help in any way were ordered. We’re both dressed in our sexy lingerie, stockings & heels, nails & lips painted, spritzed with perfume, ready to serve. Typically we put on a sex show for our wives & Bulls first while they laugh at us & verbally degrade us for being such failures as men. That just makes us moan & want each other more!
When they’ve been amused, it’s time to fluff, stroke, lube, watch,.......whatever we’re ordered to do. We bring them drinks & snacks at their requests. There’s a lot of playing with each other’s tiny sissy clits while we watch. When it’s clean up time, it’s up to the Bull as to which sissy will clean his cock & which will eat his thick rich creampie, then when the other Bull cums we trade jobs. The wives have no say in which cuck will clean their holes.
On rare occasions when it’s the 6 of us, while we are cleaning the wives, a hard Bull cock may work it’s way into one or both of our sissy pussies. Typically only for a few minutes before we’re sent to another bedroom for a night of sissy only sex while our wives & Bulls spend the night together.
wow

We get inundated with bi sub cuckolds asking if we need an extra one to play with. Some we ignore, some we keep in contact with, but more just for the discussion side of it. Apart from my hubby, who I love dearly, cuckolds don't interest me what so ever. I would date or marry another again, but I find them amusing/ adorable/ cute more than desirable. We have one my hubby has played with in front of me and we've agreed he can catch up with him as a suckbuddy/ wankbuddy as long as I know about it, but he lives 2 hours away, and its just never worked out for them. :(

We get inundated with bi sub cuckolds asking if we need an extra one to play with. Some we ignore, some we keep in contact with, but more just for the discussion side of it. Apart from my hubby, who I love dearly, cuckolds don't interest me what so ever. I would date or marry another again, but I find them amusing/ adorable/ cute more than desirable. We have one my hubby has played with in front of me and we've agreed he can catch up with him as a suckbuddy/ wankbuddy as long as I know about it, but he lives 2 hours away, and its just never worked out for them. :(
hot

Back