More than one Cuck??

SuziesHusband

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
I saw this topic in another forum, but thought it would be perfect for here. How do you feel about a Woman having multiple Cucks?
My Wife and I have explored this theme, where I've had a friend over and we've both served her, both of us double fucking her pussy, proving that even two white cocks don't equal one Black Dick.
I love having a guy over to watch when she's entertaining, we wait in another room then peek in on them, then serve her and do clean up together, then suck each other off while she is texting other guys.
Finally, not every Woman has discovered Cuckolding, so there are more cuck wannabes than there are Hot Wives ready to play in the BBC Big Leagues, so it's always nice to share, lol
How do other Cucks feel about this and how do other Wives and the Black Men that love them, feel about having more than one Cuckold in waiting?

I saw this topic in another forum, but thought it would be perfect for here. How do you feel about a Woman having multiple Cucks?
My Wife and I have explored this theme, where I've had a friend over and we've both served her, both of us double fucking her pussy, proving that even two white cocks don't equal one Black Dick.
I love having a guy over to watch when she's entertaining, we wait in another room then peek in on them, then serve her and do clean up together, then suck each other off while she is texting other guys.
Finally, not every Woman has discovered Cuckolding, so there are more cuck wannabes than there are Hot Wives ready to play in the BBC Big Leagues, so it's always nice to share, lol
How do other Cucks feel about this and how do other Wives and the Black Men that love them, feel about having more than one Cuckold in waiting?

I LOVE this, I think it would be so great to have one or more friends over to watch my wife fuck one or more black cocks,,, Maybe we would play as we watched.

Over the years I have had other bi submissives join hubby when I was with a white man for sex, but I have not done this since going black. I can understand there are more cucks then black-only women who want a white cuck. I love having a black BF and a submissive cuck hubby...best of both worlds...great sex and a loyal obedient husband. Maybe I should start a stable of cucks...LOL

Over the years I have had other bi submissives join hubby when I was with a white man for sex, but I have not done this since going black. I can understand there are more cucks then black-only women who want a white cuck. I love having a black BF and a submissive cuck hubby...best of both worlds...great sex and a loyal obedient husband. Maybe I should start a stable of cucks...LOL
Please do!

wow!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!gasp

I have been seeking a female into this. I am a bi, dominant white guy with a big cock, not as big as BBC though. Love to fuck and eat pussy that's been filled with cum and suck cocks.

It’s funny, cause I’m also Bi Dom with a big dick, but I enjoy being in the company of my Wife and Dominant Black Men. It’s about mutual respect, I take care of her, keep her happy till her Man wants her, in return, her Man wants me to know she’s safe and in good hands. As a result she is free to travel and has done so, she also has Men over when she wants. She also enjoys watching me with other men, we even attend a coed night at a local Gay bathhouse once a Month. I think it’s very Hot when she can cuck two of us at once

yes!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife has on occasion invited another bi submissive over to join me serving her and whatever man she was with. I really enjoyed it. I remember kneeling naked next to our bed with another bi guy, as she was getting what needed, and looking at us, told us "Hold hands!" That made me feel very much a submissive sissy, holding hands with my 'boy friend' and she loved it. After the guy left, and we cleaned her, she made us put on a gay sex show for her.

Any number of diminutive white dics could not compare with the single Black Cock.
White women could choose how many cucks they would like to have!

My husband is my cuckold. I don't think I could feel the same way about another. It may be great for some, but not for me. The nature of our relationship makes this special, I couldn't just "add" another sub. Interesting idea, but right away I know it's not for me.., Wouldn't be the same.

Back