More Stupid requests than real messages

HTXFit713

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
Anyone else here get more “hey come fly out and see if you can seduce my wife” messages than any sort of legit message. Seems like the site is pretty much all sissy boys who’s get off on collecting pics fraudulently. Or just stupid ass talk and requests like wanting you to seduce their unsuspecting wife on the dance floor or some dumb Showtime movie *******

About 3x a week. Developed a pretty good counter:

- Started an OnlyFans to, in part, profit off the requests of cuckolds to see my content. I demand that they sign up and pay me for the right to interact/view my stuff, or GTFOH
- For the ones who have those stupid requests who aren’t verified, I demand an immediate verification. If not, I’ll block them.

Don’t get frustrated, and don’t use this site as any possibility for hookups. Sign up on SDC, especially in Texas. My Gawd, the options there!

Anyone else here get more “hey come fly out and see if you can seduce my wife” messages than any sort of legit message. Seems like the site is pretty much all sissy boys who’s get off on collecting pics fraudulently. Or just stupid ass talk and requests like wanting you to seduce their unsuspecting wife on the dance floor or some dumb Showtime movie *******
now you get it my friend , most of these are rat dicked cucks who just get off on their fantasy and aint ever gonna make it a reality.

About 3x a week. Developed a pretty good counter:

- Started an OnlyFans to, in part, profit off the requests of cuckolds to see my content. I demand that they sign up and pay me for the right to interact/view my stuff, or GTFOH
- For the ones who have those stupid requests who aren’t verified, I demand an immediate verification. If not, I’ll block them.

Don’t get frustrated, and don’t use this site as any possibility for hookups. Sign up on SDC, especially in Texas. My Gawd, the options there!
Whats SDC

One more thing, when I read all of these sad posts they read like a shittier 50 shades of grey. “I’d love nothing better than to worship the glorious bbc as it seduces my wife and takes his place in the universe. Hail the black man”. You know, stupid ass fucking *******. It’s sad and funny at the same time. Site should be changed to odd cuck fantasies or something

Last edited:
Back