Real Person
Gold Member
From
Germany
Wrong
Incorrect
False
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I get asked some of the most inane ******* ever in my use of B2W. "Stupid/dumb" question really does not exist (the pursuit of information/fact/opinion is and always will be an admirable, if not commendable activity. )

HOWEVER...it's a matter audience v. presenter interaction. In that sense, yeah, dumb-ass questions exist.

I'll list some favorites:

-What would you do to me?
-Do you think my wife wants BBC?
-Can I have your phone#?
-Should my mom have raisesd me as a cuck?
-Do you know what I think of you?
-Can I have the contact information of woman "x" in your photos/videos?
-If you can guess my wife's name, I'll let you fuck her (that's actually a statement. A stupid fucking statement 😁)
-Do you like _______ (insert nationality) women?
-Do you have MORE photos videos?

I open the floor to Bulls, Hotwives, Couples and cucks. Give me 3 of your favorite -stuuuuupid questions asked here on B2W.

Last edited:
I have so many 😒🤣
How many black guys have you had at one time?
Have you ever used fruit or vegetables?
Do you want to have many babies by black man?
Do you need a sissy Boi?
Can I clean you up after?
None of these questions got answered and there's plenty more that I can scribble down, but it's exhausting and pointless when not any of that is a turn on for me, nor is it why I'm here. However! Some can be funny 🤣

I have so many 😒🤣
How many black guys have you had at one time?
Have you ever used fruit or vegetables?
Do you want to have many babies by black man?
Do you need a sissy Boi?
Can I clean you up after?
None of these questions got answered and there's plenty more that I can scribble down, but it's exhausting and pointless when not any of that is a turn on for me, nor is it why I'm here. However! Some can be funny 🤣
Oh the humor is priceless. Recently asked "Sir are we suitable to be BBC Bull owned, total slavery?"

I always considered myself an above assessor of "Horse Flesh", yet I never bought into being a Slave Trader. Oh for fucks sake people, read your history: Slavery extends from losing your cultural/tribal identity to being "expendable" as an object. Neither is an option id want anyone to participate in🤯😵‍💫🤮Tsk tsk tsk. Words have power. Mean what you say, and know the meaning of what you've said! Or just find more appropriate words. Or be chattle. I know. I get it. Some people are into the "Role play constellation"; Others need a good therapist.

So I'm yeah. Dumb questions do exist. And new ones come into being every moment or everrrryyyy daaay🙄

Last edited:
Wrong
Incorrect
False
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I gets asked some of the most inane ******* ever in my use of B2W. "Stupid/dumb" question really does not exist (the pursuit of information/fact/opinion is and always will be an admirable, if not commendable activity. )

HOWEVER...it's a matter audience v. presenter interaction. In that sense, yeah, dumb-ass questions exist.

I'll list some favorites:

-What would you do to me?
-Do you think my wife wants BBC?
-Can I have your phone#?
-Should my mom have raisesd me as a cuck?
-Do you know what I think of you?
-Can I have the contact information of woman "x" in your photos/videos?
-If you can guess my wife's name, I'll let you fuck her (that's actually a statement. A stupid fucking statement 😁)
-Do you like _______ (insert nationality) women?
-Do you have MORE photos videos?

I open the floor to Bulls, Hotwives, Couples and cucks. Give me 3 of your favorite -stuuuuupid questions asked here on B2W.
The philosophy goes deeper into the spiritual realm. The souls can become entangled into the afterlife, continuing this type of relationship. It is a form of spiritual slavery, where not the laws or the leash bonds the souls, but the addiction. The couple which is owned by the black bull, is captured though the Bull’s energy and their desire of pleasure. The black bull provides them with the mental spiritual spice, and the couple becomes mental slaves. They are addicted to the power and domination of the black bull, which is a masterpiece of nature.

Do you agree sir?

I believe that all Men(Men =Human)are equal. We have different strengths, weaknesses; internalizations our perceptions of the world and how we choose to act upon them differently; some choose or are chosen to elevate themselves, others stunt their own potentialor willingly allow ithers to do so...yet we are equal.

Metaphysical poetic your view, and though the prose is pretty, I disagree.

Last edited:
The philosophy goes deeper into the spiritual realm. The souls can become entangled into the afterlife, continuing this type of relationship. It is a form of spiritual slavery, where not the laws or the leash bonds the souls, but the addiction. The couple which is owned by the black bull, is captured though the Bull’s energy and their desire of pleasure. The black bull provides them with the mental spiritual spice, and the couple becomes mental slaves. They are addicted to the power and domination of the black bull, which is a masterpiece of nature.

Do you agree sir?
If a person(s) chooses to Serve, then serve with wholehearted commitment determination, vigor; A true slave I have no desire to "own"

Back