More Aggressive Bull

CumGold

Male
Has any other couple's bull gotten more aggressive with all this going on? Ours was always so laid back and more my buddy than bull. He and my wife have really seemed to enjoy demanding more and I'm really loving it. He has never stayed in the room while I cleaned her pie but last night he not only commanded me to clean her, he also stayed right there while I did. Saying stuff like he didn't want to waste his black nut anymore. Big drop right on his tip but I knew better than to push it😋. Even my wife didn't seem to mind.

We have only had one guy ask to stay and watch after he was done. I think that’s pretty cool of your guy and he obviously has a good read on what you are into. I have found that most bulls are extremely respectful and tend not to push boundaries. Eventually they will bring up things if it goes on long enough. Just like any relationship communication is the key and it makes it much better for everyone
I have found all of her black boyfriend's to be really respectful. They just seem to get it, and are so respectful of her, and what she needs to orgasm great. We tried it with 3 white guys in the beginning with disastrous results. They couldn't handle me watching, and couldn't wrap their heads around any of this at all, and ruined the fun for all involved. Since switching to black guys we've been very happy and get off on treating him like such a stud. My only complaint is I don't get enough creampies😋. That's more my wife's doing than his, as she just doesn't care for that. Since I posted this he has calmed way down and is not pushing anything aggressive, much to my dismay.

Back