Mommys cuck

kazz

Female
Gold Member
It was Friday night and Darren and his mate Leroy we're at Darrens house watching a film, they had been mates since they were ******* now they were both going to college. Darren was a white kid and Leroy was a black kid
Darrens mom Karen popped her head around the door "" I off out now boys"
Karen had been divorced for nearly a year and every Friday she would go for a ******* with her friends.
As the door closed Leroy smiled "I think your moms really sexy"
"Would you fuck her" said Darren
" oh God yeah, I've wanked a few times thinking of it" he replied
"I d love to watch you doing that " said Darren
" your joking "
No replied Darren a young black guy fucking my mom I'd love it, but how to that's the question.
" We could get her *******" Leroy thought,
Darren smiled that's it we can get her *******, she's out tonight having a few drinks we just have to get more in her when she gets home.
For the next few hours they made plans and by the time Karen got home they were ready.
We're in the kitchen mom shouted Darren,
Karen walked in a bit giggly,"what are you doing boys"
"As it's nearly xmas we made some cocktails two each you've got to try them and see which ones best" said Darren.
handing her a cocktail
Karen took a few sips,
You've got to ******* it all mom said Darren
Sorry she giggled gulping it down
Leroy handed Karen his she drank it a bit more slowly but as soon as she finished Darren gave her another one.
As she finished the third one she giggled they arrrre vewwwy nicee I think they have gone to my head.
Darren winked at Leeroy just this one mom he said they both stood either side of her Darren stroked her hair and Leeroy gently rubbed her bum, slowly lifting up the back of her dress to reveal her black panties .As she finished the last one she wobbled in to the lounge and slumped on the sofa, her dress rode up showing her little black panties.
Darren smiled at Leroy time for those to come off mate, Leroy smiled I'm hard already , some am I said Darren both stood with obvious bulges in their trousers.
They walked in and sat either side of Karen, Leroy put his hand on her leg stroking it and moving up to touch her panties.Nice panties Karen he said
Karen giggled your being rude Leroy
Darren smiled let him have a little rub mom it can be his xmas present, it won't hurt will it.
"Ok happy xmas leroy" she slurred giggling.
Darren winked at leroy and started to stroke his moms hair, " Thats it mom relax it's nice isn't it"
Karen closed her eyes mmm yes she murmured as Leroy hand gently rubbed her pussy.
Darren reached down a gently opened Karens legs to let Leroy better access.
What are you doing murmured Karen?
Making you feel nice mom it's lovely isn't it.
Mmm yes it's lovely she replied
Leroys hand was now between Karens legs he smiled at Darren ,she's wet.
Darren smiled that's it mom nice and relaxed feeling sooo good
Karen groaned as Leroys fingers slipped inside her panties, his fingers slowly slipping inside her , she let out a moan.
Darren pulled Karen across his lap and rubbed her tits

Ohhh fuccc groaned Karen
Leroys fingers were covered in Karens juices , fuck groaned Karen as Darren squeezed her tits .
Leroy got his present for you said Darren as Leroy pulled his bottoms down revealing his hard black cock with pre cum already coming from it, his bulbous knob glistening .He pulled Karens panties to one side and pushed his cock slowly into her wet pussy, Darren smiled watching his friends big black throbbing cock enter his mom, " fucking do her "
Leroy pushed his full length deep into Karens pussy, she groaned arching her back as he began to pump her.Karen body began to shake her ******* pulling on her big tits and Leroys cock pounding her an orgasm swept over her, Darren smiled she's coming mate as Karens groans grew louder and louder, Leroys strokes got faster and faster then two long deep strokes his spunk erupted deep inside Karens body. They both lay there Karen breathing heavily, Leroy slowly removed his cock it was covered in Karens juices

Darren smiled, his fantasy had come true,
Let's get you to bed now mom he said , they helped Karen up she had a big smile on her face and was giggling as Leroys semi hard cock was swinging in front of him. They got her to her bedroom and Darren said I think you need some company tonight mom.
Leroy moved forward and started kissing her, Darren left them to it, and went to his bedroom were he soon heard Karens groans again.
The next morning Darren took a ******* into them, he smiled they were asleep in each others arms, Karen woke up and looked a bit embarrassed,
I was a bit ******* hun and Darren stopped her it's ok mom you looked beautiful I loved watching you.
Leroy smiled and started kissing Karens neck.
I will leave you two alone said Darren smiling,
Karen held his hand No hun stop and watch like a good boy and hold mommy's hand, she said as Leroy moved between her legs.

Attachments

• Point Blur_Mar312022_130519.jpg
    Point Blur_Mar312022_130519.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 437
  • b1bb482c-b248-45ff-8a0b-0a81914b2c09_h0LXxRW8YCBQN2XukR+bCMHEGetqcUnAZEuTwQ-iVwxckd8egIWKUrs3r...jpg
    b1bb482c-b248-45ff-8a0b-0a81914b2c09_h0LXxRW8YCBQN2XukR+bCMHEGetqcUnAZEuTwQ-iVwxckd8egIWKUrs3r...jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 444
  • 11513d55-fa03-4187-a91e-75a4f0f84c5a_oCJ537juIubjhgCUJ3qiOravtHi6V2QUFflTDDk6WvWfZNlh0QQ5hngZp...jpg
    11513d55-fa03-4187-a91e-75a4f0f84c5a_oCJ537juIubjhgCUJ3qiOravtHi6V2QUFflTDDk6WvWfZNlh0QQ5hngZp...jpg
    15 KB · Views: 437
Last edited:
It was Friday night and Darren and his mate Leroy we're at Darrens house watching a film, they had been mates since they were ******* now they were both going to college. Darren was a white kid and Leroy was a black kid
Karen had been divorced for nearly a year and every Friday she would go for a ******* with her friends.
" your joking "
No replied Darren a young black guy fucking my mom I'd love it, but how to that's the question.
Darren smiled that's it we can get her *******, she's out tonight having a few drinks we just have to get more in her when she gets home.
For the next few hours they made plans and by the time Karen got home they were ready.
"As it's nearly xmas we made some cocktails two each you've got to try them and see which ones best" said Darren.
handing her a cocktail
Karen took a few sips,
Leroy handed Karen his she drank it a bit more slowly but as soon as she finished Darren gave her another one.
As she finished the third one she giggled they arrrre vewwwy nicee I think they have gone to my head.
Darren winked at Leeroy just this one mom he said they both stood either side of her Darren stroked her hair and Leeroy gently rubbed her bum, slowly lifting up the back of her dress to reveal her black panties .As she finished the last one she wobbled in to the lounge and slumped on the sofa, her dress rode up showing her little black panties.
Darren smiled at Leroy time for those to come off mate, Leroy smiled I'm hard already , some am I said Darren both stood with obvious bulges in their trousers.
They walked in and sat either side of Karen, Leroy put his hand on her leg stroking it and moving up to touch her panties.Nice panties Karen he said
Darren smiled let him have a little rub mom it can be his xmas present, it won't hurt will it.
Darren winked at leroy and started to stroke his moms hair, " Thats it mom relax it's nice isn't it"
Karen closed her eyes mmm yes she murmured as Leroy hand gently rubbed her pussy.
Karen groaned as Leroys fingers slipped inside her panties, his fingers slowly slipping inside her , she let out a moan.

Ohhh fuccc groaned Karen
Leroys fingers were covered in Karens juices , fuck groaned Karen as Darren squeezed her tits .
Leroy got his present for you said Darren as Leroy pulled his bottoms down revealing his hard black cock with pre cum already coming from it, his bulbous knob glistening .He pulled Karens panties to one side and pushed his cock slowly into her wet pussy, Darren smiled watching his friends big black throbbing cock enter his mom, " fucking do her "
Leroy pushed his full length deep into Karens pussy, she groaned arching her back as he began to pump her.Karen body began to shake her ******* pulling on her big tits and Leroys cock pounding her an orgasm swept over her, Darren smiled she's coming mate as Karens groans grew louder and louder, Leroys strokes got faster and faster then two long deep strokes his spunk erupted deep inside Karens body. They both lay there Karen breathing heavily, Leroy slowly removed his cock it was covered in Karens juices

Let's get you to bed now mom he said , they helped Karen up she had a big smile on her face and was giggling as Leroys semi hard cock was swinging in front of him. They got her to her bedroom and Darren said I think you need some company tonight mom.
Leroy moved forward and started kissing her, Darren left them to it, and went to his bedroom were he soon heard Karens groans again.
The next morning Darren took a ******* into them, he smiled they were asleep in each others arms, Karen woke up and looked a bit embarrassed,
I was a bit ******* hun and Darren stopped her it's ok mom you looked beautiful I loved watching you.
Karen held his hand No hun stop and watch like a good boy and hold mommy's hand, she said as Leroy moved between her legs.
White moms are going Black like crazy ♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

" your joking "
handing her a cocktail
Karen took a few sips,

Ohhh fuccc groaned Karen

Your stories are quite exciting 💦💦💦

" your joking "
handing her a cocktail
Karen took a few sips,

Ohhh fuccc groaned Karen
Leroy got his present for you said Darren as Leroy pulled his bottoms down revealing his hard black cock with pre cum already coming from it, his bulbous knob glistening .He pulled Karens panties to one side and pushed his cock slowly into her wet pussy, Darren smiled watching his friends big black throbbing cock enter his *******, " fucking do her "

Very nice love this 😀

" your joking "
handing her a cocktail
Karen took a few sips,

Ohhh fuccc groaned Karen
Leroy got his present for you said Darren as Leroy pulled his bottoms down revealing his hard black cock with pre cum already coming from it, his bulbous knob glistening .He pulled Karens panties to one side and pushed his cock slowly into her wet pussy, Darren smiled watching his friends big black throbbing cock enter his *******, " fucking do her "

Fucking gorgeosu mom

" your joking "
handing her a cocktail
Karen took a few sips,

Ohhh fuccc groaned Karen

Dry nice. Loved it. Hope you will continue writing more, may be even getting your mom black bred.

Back