Xmas present

kazz

Female
Gold Member
A young trainee had joined the company where I work, and I was asked to supervise him until he settled in. He was a black guy called Leroy about 18years old, his family had recently moved to the area. He was quite shy and quiet to start with but after a few days he became a bit more confident, chatting and telling jokes.
It was approaching Christmas and the company's xmas party was due, Leroy was unsure if he was going to attend, he hadn't got a girlfriend or any friends to go with him. I said that he should go, my wife Kaz and I would be there and he could chat with us.
We arrived at the party, Leroy was at the bar on his own, I pointed him out to Karen the wife, she smiled he looks a bit lonely hun, let's go over.
We went over to Leroy he looked a bit relieved to see us and smiled, the wife gave him a kiss on the cheek which made him smile even more.
I got some drinks and we sat chatting, Leroy relaxed a bit and was telling the wife jokes and stories, he insisted on getting his turn of drinks all night, I wasn't drinking as I was driving but, Kaz and Leroy were slowly getting merry, we had a good night, Kaz had a couple of dances with Leroy, and she said what a lovely guy he was, I smiled he seems to like you as welll hun.
Towards the end of the night Leroy said he had booked a taxi so had to go, Kaz gave him a kiss and a long hug.
We stopped for about another 20mins before we left, it was freezing outside and snowing.
We had only travelled about a mile and we saw someone struggling to walk in the snow, I pulled over it was Leroy , I told him to get in the car he was freezing cold and wet, apparently he had spent all his money buying drinks and didn't have enough for a taxi home.
I said as the weather was getting bad he could stop at our apartment and I would take him home in the morning.
When we got in I took him to the bathroom and gave him a robe to put on so I could take his clothes to be dried, when I went back in he was sat with the robe open. My eyes widened and my jaw hit the floor his cock was huge.
Wow I said I'm sure the girls love that, he smiled yes but it's been a while this is getting quite full, as he rubbed his balls.
I'd love to see that in Kaz I stuttered, he smiled I'd love to put it there.
We had a sofa in the bedroom I said he could sleep on there as we went back into the bedroom Kaz was just taking off her dress she giggled and jumped into bed with her bra and panties on, I hope I didn't shock you Leroy she said.
Leroy smiled no you looked lovely.
I got Leroy a blanket and he lay on the sofa, while I jumped into bed and turned out the lights.
Are you ok there Leroy I said,
Just a bit cold still he replied.
Well get into bed next to Kaz it's warmer, that's ok isn't it Kaz.
Well I suppose she said.
Leroy was soon in bed, just move close to Kaz, I said.
Kaz whispered I can feel his cock on my back.
Is it hard I replied.
Yes
Good I said and moved Leroys hand on to her tit,
What are you doing she giggled?
Your getting your xmas present hun, relax and enjoy it.
Oh fuck she groaned he's,
He's going in you hun deep inside your pussy.
Kaz groaned as the bed started to rock,
That's it Mrs P whispered Leroy your mine now.
Kazs groans got louder and louder as she took Leroys full length inside her tight white pussy , until Leroy grunted as his young potent spunk went deep inside Kazs pussy.
We all fell asleep not long after, Kaz still will Leroys arms around her.
I got up early the next morning and went to make a coffee, I could hear Kaz groaning as I walk back up the stairs, as I opened the door I saw Leroy between Kazs wide open legs giving her another hard fuck.
Leroy is now a regular visitor to our house .981_450-1.jpgFB_IMG_1481402708093-1-1-1.jpg41473c16-b84c-44c2-b5b9-d717e249d431_IkkZQ5uUhwaGXi0lghEUWQq7Rr3mZGWHIZou-y9onLuyL00ovLgp4G8N8...jpg

My wife’s always been on birth control but I’ve wondered if should have some lovers baby to raise as our own. I don’t know how we’d explain it being black but if where to a boy I’d hope it came with Big cick to pleasure many other white girls c

A young trainee had joined the company where I work, and I was asked to supervise him until he settled in. He was a black guy called Leroy about 18years old, his family had recently moved to the area. He was quite shy and quiet to start with but after a few days he became a bit more confident, chatting and telling jokes.
It was approaching Christmas and the company's xmas party was due, Leroy was unsure if he was going to attend, he hadn't got a girlfriend or any friends to go with him. I said that he should go, my wife Kaz and I would be there and he could chat with us.
We arrived at the party, Leroy was at the bar on his own, I pointed him out to Karen the wife, she smiled he looks a bit lonely hun, let's go over.
We went over to Leroy he looked a bit relieved to see us and smiled, the wife gave him a kiss on the cheek which made him smile even more.
I got some drinks and we sat chatting, Leroy relaxed a bit and was telling the wife jokes and stories, he insisted on getting his turn of drinks all night, I wasn't drinking as I was driving but, Kaz and Leroy were slowly getting merry, we had a good night, Kaz had a couple of dances with Leroy, and she said what a lovely guy he was, I smiled he seems to like you as welll hun.
Towards the end of the night Leroy said he had booked a taxi so had to go, Kaz gave him a kiss and a long hug.
We stopped for about another 20mins before we left, it was freezing outside and snowing.
We had only travelled about a mile and we saw someone struggling to walk in the snow, I pulled over it was Leroy , I told him to get in the car he was freezing cold and wet, apparently he had spent all his money buying drinks and didn't have enough for a taxi home.
I said as the weather was getting bad he could stop at our apartment and I would take him home in the morning.
When we got in I took him to the bathroom and gave him a robe to put on so I could take his clothes to be dried, when I went back in he was sat with the robe open. My eyes widened and my jaw hit the floor his cock was huge.
Wow I said I'm sure the girls love that, he smiled yes but it's been a while this is getting quite full, as he rubbed his balls.
We had a sofa in the bedroom I said he could ******* on there as we went back into the bedroom Kaz was just taking off her dress she giggled and jumped into bed with her bra and panties on, I hope I didn't shock you Leroy she said.
I got Leroy a blanket and he lay on the sofa, while I jumped into bed and turned out the lights.
Well I suppose she said.
Is it hard I replied.
Yes
Kazs groans got louder and louder as she took Leroys full length inside her tight white pussy , until Leroy grunted as his young potent spunk went deep inside Kazs pussy.
I got up early the next morning and went to make a coffee, I could hear Kaz groaning as I walk back up the stairs, as I opened the door I saw Leroy between Kazs wide open legs giving her another hard fuck.
Leroy is now a regular visitor to our house .View attachment 5684494View attachment 5684499View attachment 5684502
My wife present

We had a sofa in the bedroom I said he could ******* on there as we went back into the bedroom Kaz was just taking off her dress she giggled and jumped into bed with her bra and panties on, I hope I didn't shock you Leroy she said.
Well I suppose she said.
Is it hard I replied.
Yes
Leroy is now a regular visitor to our house .View attachment 5684494View attachment 5684499View attachment 5684502
Wow, fantastic

Back