Karen Wilding Out

Character #1 Karen Kunt = A real Cunt . Karen Kunt married to Ken Kunt whom she rules over as if he's a servant and not a husband. Karen is very well known in her community. She's over the PTA , Neighborhood Watch , HOA and Community Advisory Board. She try's to run the Mayor and Police Chief. Karen starts her day off by walking around her neighborhood looking for ******* to complain about like Mr.Tom ******* leaving their toys on the lawn overnight and Mrs. Sanders car backed in her driveway instead of head in . Around the corner from her home is a new home being built and she has already harassed the developers and the workers asking if they're US citizens and she wants to see their birth certificate. She even told the cement truck driver that he cannot come in until ten o'clock because it might wake her up if she decides to sleep in late. Fast forward to six months later, the home owner is ready to move in. The home owner is a black man named Deon Taylor. Deon is a no nonsense type of guy , he's quite and patient but once his meter hits the Fuck This ******* Button , that's your ass. Deon arrived at his new home from another State is he is excited to be moving into his new home. It's seven thirty in the morning when he arrives as he backs up the U-Haul truck into his driveway getting ready to unload his furniture. Karen Kunt is watching the news when she hears the truck warning alarm bleeping , she springs up and runs into the kitchen and ordered Ken to stop cooking her breakfast and take off the apron and go around the corner to see what the workers are doing because she has told them not to be working until ten o'clock. Ken returned home to inform her that someone is moving into the home. Karen ask Ken who's moving in at this time of the morning. Ken replied I Don't Know , I didn't get to see who's moving in. Karen Kunt quickly sprints out the door with Ken trailing not far behind her. As Karen approached the house she doesn't see anyone outside so she opens the unlocked door and walks into the home of Deon as Ken wimps behind her . Hello, Hello Karen yells out in her demanding voice. Who's in here she yells. I'm in the kitchen Deon yells back . Karen and Ken entered the kitchen and to their surprise ( It's A Black Man ) . Deon introduces himself to them and immediately Karen responses with we're the Kunts . I'm Karen and this is my husband Ken . Deon walks over to Ken and gives him a strong manly hand shake and as he goes the shake Karen hand she steps back and tells Deon that he cannot move in until ten o'clock because she doesn't allow any noise before ten. Deon asked Karen ( Now Who Are You ) she says Karen Kunt the community leader. Deon informed Karen that he doesn't have time to chit chat because he has a truck to unload. Karen says why I never , Deon trying not to rude on his first day in the neighborhood asked Ken and Karen to leave. Karen demands that Deon stop what he is doing and listen to her. Deon politely ask Ken to get his wife and leave his home. Ken says honey let's leave and she gives him the ( I Will Bitch Slap You ) look and Ken face turns red as a beet . Karen tells Deon that she's real good friends with the Mayor and the Police Chief. Deon laughs and asked them again to Please leave my house. Karen Kunt insists that Deon hear her out. Deon meter gauge now has gone to the ( I Don't Give A Fuck ) point. Noticing that Ken is the bitch boy and Karen is a Karen and a cunt Deon grabs Karen by her long blond hair and pulls her into his face and tells her I asked you nicely to leave but you decided to stay and now you are breaking the law by refusing to leave my home and you broke into my home without being invited in , I have a Constitutional Rights to defend my home. Ken begs Deon to please don't shoot us as Karen cries and beg Deon to not arm them. Deon tells Ken to sit on the bar stool as he spins Karen around and placed her into a ******* hold. Deon asks Ken what does he think he should do to them , Ken immediately placed the blame on Karen telling Deon that he didn't want to come but Karen made him come alone. Karen is boo hooing . Deon ask Ken if he so weak of a man that he cannot tell Karen no. Ken responded YES . Deon tells him that today he is going to get some of his manhood back. Deon ask Ken what should he do to Karen and gives him three options 1 chock the ******* out of her 2 shoot her 3 fuck the ******* out of her . In his wimpy voice Ken responded I like number three as Karen protest no Ken no Ken please don't. Ken grins and says pay back Bitcheeeee . Deon rips off Karen house coat , she purely naked underneath. Deon bends her over the stool at his kitchen counter, he tells Ken to grab a hand full of olive oil from the counter and wack off while he fuck Karen. Deon tells Karen to shut the fuck up with that fake crying and turn around and get on her knees and suck his nine and a half inch cock . Karen followed his instructions and began to suck on his fat black chocolate love stick. Deon grabs the back of Karen head and forces his fat dick into the back of her throat as she gagged and ******* onto his fat black dick . Deon tells Ken to stop beating his small pink pecker and get some paper towels so Karen can clean up her mess . Karen ask Ken to help her clean up the mess but Deon tells him to go back and sit down and watch and enjoy the fucking that his cunt is going to get . Deon bends Karen back over the bar stools and plowed his fat black dick deep inside Karen little pink pussy as she screamed out in pleasure and pain. Deon is fucking her with thunderous ******* stretching her like she never thought she could be stretched. Karen legs begin to tremble uncontrollably. Karen screaming is turning Ken on as he wacks his little pink pecker until he blows a load over himself. Deon now has Karen standing with one leg stretched high into the air as he drives deep inside her pinkness. Karen legs begin to shake uncontrollably again as she goes into a sexual comatose state. Deon could no longer hold out due to the tightening of Karen pussy gripping his chocolate love stick , he blows a huge load of his chocolate love juice deep inside Karen tight little pink pussy . As Deon dick slides out of Karen pussy Ken orders her to clean off his cock .Karen yells at Ken to keep quiet because she knows what to do. Deon tells them to both keep quiet and get ready to help him unload the truck. Deon informed them that from now on he is taking over their household and Ken is to have Karen ready for fucking and sucking whenever he wants her to. Karen and Ken Kunt agreed. Late that same night Deon had Ken to bring Karen over so that he could fuck the cunt out of her again as he had Ken to hold her legs spread eagle for him as he crashed landed her pussy and mouth. Now Karen has been quiet around the neighborhood because she keeps a sore pussy and thoat

Back