A Hubby Shares his Wife with a BBC

King Shango

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
SharingCPl 1.jpg

Linda got into bed naked except for a pair of thong panties. She indicated at us to join her. Us being me, her husband, and her latest lover, Ken. Ken and I were naked and stood at either side of the bed.

Ken and I got on the bed. We grabbed one pair of arse cheek and looked at each other. Our glare challenged each other on who would be the first to fuck her. Neither of us looked like we would be the first to fold.

“How about we flip a coin?” I suggested. “That would settle things neat and fair.”

Ken shook his head. “I prefer something fairer and predictable,” he said. “Let’s see who’s got the mightiest cock and let Linda be the judge.”

I agreed.

We faced each other like duelling warriors and shoved down our pair of briefs. Our pricks tumbled out for the world to see. Linda sat on the bed and marvelled at our individual girth.

“Such massive pair of dicks you both have,” she cooed. “Uhh, I’m so wet right now. Let’s see who wins.”

She grabbed my cock first and then Ken and began tugging us both. Ken’s cock spurted pre-cum before mine. Linda kissed his penis while simultaneously jerking mine. My penis was still an half-mast, struggling to become fully erect.

Linda laughed at me and asked: “How come you’re losing the fight, darling?”

Ken laughed as well.

His laughter was what excited me into becoming rock-hard like him. Linda liked what she saw, then left the bed and returned with a measuring tape.

“Now let’s see who the real man is between you both,” she said.

She measured my cock first from the base to the tip—6 inches.

Linda shook her head. “Tut-tut-tut, doesn’t look too good, honey. I wonder if Ken measures up.”

She switched her measurement to Ken who appeared smug about his chances of winning already. Linda measured his cock and the result was definitive.

“10-inches, honey!” she exclaimed. “Looks like Ken here wins top prize. Yii-pee!

“Like I knew I would,” Ken gloated at me. “Step aside and see how a Black Master does things with your woman, white boy.”

Linda chuckled as she got back on the bed and beckoned Ken towards her. I came off the bed saddened that I had lost and watched them indulge in foreplay. Linda utilised both hands on Ken’s cock while ******* on his meat. Her lips make smacking noises while she did. Her jaw muscles wouldn’t stop working as she fed on his prick. I could do nothing except ogle while ashamed at my loss. My intention had been to share my wife with someone else. Here it looked as though the someone else had gotten the upper hand instead.

I had no choice but wait for leftovers.

Linda lay on her back and Ken go on top of her. His cock slid against her thigh. Linda grabbed his cock and introduced it into her pussy while Ken positioned himself properly.

Linda moaned.

Her body then relaxed.

Ken lifted her legs as he began working his 10-inch prick inside her cunt.

I stood at the foot of the bed watching. My cock stayed hard while I watched. I went ahead stroking it and loving the feel of my hand jerking my shaft. It felt terrifically amazing. Way better than if I was fucking Linda.

Linda was whimpering louder. Ken had his hands under her butt and kept lifting her to match his rhythm. Linda moved her body as he demanded. Her arms caressed his back and shoulders. They kissed passionately while she continued her whimpering moans.

Ken pulled out and urged Linda to turn over. She did as he wanted and aimed her arse at him. Linda grabbed the pillows underneath and groaned as Ken injected his prick between her butt cheeks. He fucked her steady and energetic and slapped her butt to let her know he meant stiff business. Usually I prefer being gentle when having sex with Linda. Ken wasn’t taking that route. He was grunting fiercely while still jerking his hips forward. He was feeding Linda with every inch of his prick and she was loving it.

Ken looked at me at some point. His face glistened with sweat while grinning at me.

“Your wife’s got a sweet, tight pussy, white boy,” he grunted. “Be a shame if I ruined it for you.”

I had no idea what he meant then. I was soon to find out and it wasn’t displeasing one bit.

Ken came to his feet and leaned over Linda while grabbing onto her arse cheeks. She was groaning louder as he kept fucking her hard and deep. I grabbed my phone and took snapshots of him sinking his girth deep into Linda.

Spurts of cum dripped out of her pussy. It started like a slim trail and her pussy made squishy noise as Ken kept fucking her. The sight was awesome to capture on my phone camera.

Ken began groaning louder. He quickened his pace thrusting into Linda’s cunt and groaned and cursed while he did. Then he pulled out of her and I caught sight of a river of semen pooled inside her cunt where his prick previously was. Linda spread her arse cheeks and moaned with pleasure as Ken’s semen dripped out of her pussy and stained the sheets.

“Now’s your turn, white boy,” Ken came and slapped my shoulder. He shook with laughter as he made for the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

I was undecided. Should I fuck my wife first or eat her pussy first?

I got onto the bed to join her.

View attachment 5872873

Linda got into bed naked except for a pair of thong panties. She indicated at us to join her. Us being me, her husband, and her latest lover, Ken. Ken and I were naked and stood at either side of the bed.

Ken and I got on the bed. We grabbed one pair of arse cheek and looked at each other. Our glare challenged each other on who would be the first to fuck her. Neither of us looked like we would be the first to fold.

“How about we flip a coin?” I suggested. “That would settle things neat and fair.”

Ken shook his head. “I prefer something fairer and predictable,” he said. “Let’s see who’s got the mightiest cock and let Linda be the judge.”

I agreed.

We faced each other like duelling warriors and shoved down our pair of briefs. Our pricks tumbled out for the world to see. Linda sat on the bed and marvelled at our individual girth.

“Such massive pair of dicks you both have,” she cooed. “Uhh, I’m so wet right now. Let’s see who wins.”

She grabbed my cock first and then Ken and began tugging us both. Ken’s cock spurted pre-cum before mine. Linda kissed his penis while simultaneously jerking mine. My penis was still an half-mast, struggling to become fully erect.

Linda laughed at me and asked: “How come you’re losing the fight, darling?”

Ken laughed as well.

His laughter was what excited me into becoming rock-hard like him. Linda liked what she saw, then left the bed and returned with a measuring tape.

“Now let’s see who the real man is between you both,” she said.

She measured my cock first from the base to the tip—6 inches.

Linda shook her head. “Tut-tut-tut, doesn’t look too good, honey. I wonder if Ken measures up.”

She switched her measurement to Ken who appeared smug about his chances of winning already. Linda measured his cock and the result was definitive.

“10-inches, honey!” she exclaimed. “Looks like Ken here wins top prize. Yii-pee!

“Like I knew I would,” Ken gloated at me. “Step aside and see how a Black Master does things with your woman, white boy.”

Linda chuckled as she got back on the bed and beckoned Ken towards her. I came off the bed saddened that I had lost and watched them indulge in foreplay. Linda utilised both hands on Ken’s cock while ******* on his meat. Her lips make smacking noises while she did. Her jaw muscles wouldn’t stop working as she fed on his prick. I could do nothing except ogle while ashamed at my loss. My intention had been to share my wife with someone else. Here it looked as though the someone else had gotten the upper hand instead.

I had no choice but wait for leftovers.

Linda lay on her back and Ken go on top of her. His cock slid against her thigh. Linda grabbed his cock and introduced it into her pussy while Ken positioned himself properly.

Linda moaned.

Her body then relaxed.

Ken lifted her legs as he began working his 10-inch prick inside her cunt.

I stood at the foot of the bed watching. My cock stayed hard while I watched. I went ahead stroking it and loving the feel of my hand jerking my shaft. It felt terrifically amazing. Way better than if I was fucking Linda.

Linda was whimpering louder. Ken had his hands under her butt and kept lifting her to match his rhythm. Linda moved her body as he demanded. Her arms caressed his back and shoulders. They kissed passionately while she continued her whimpering moans.

Ken pulled out and urged Linda to turn over. She did as he wanted and aimed her arse at him. Linda grabbed the pillows underneath and groaned as Ken injected his prick between her butt cheeks. He fucked her steady and energetic and slapped her butt to let her know he meant stiff business. Usually I prefer being gentle when having sex with Linda. Ken wasn’t taking that route. He was grunting fiercely while still jerking his hips forward. He was feeding Linda with every inch of his prick and she was loving it.

Ken looked at me at some point. His face glistened with sweat while grinning at me.

“Your wife’s got a sweet, tight pussy, white boy,” he grunted. “Be a shame if I ruined it for you.”

I had no idea what he meant then. I was soon to find out and it wasn’t displeasing one bit.

Ken came to his feet and leaned over Linda while grabbing onto her arse cheeks. She was groaning louder as he kept fucking her hard and deep. I grabbed my phone and took snapshots of him sinking his girth deep into Linda.

Spurts of cum dripped out of her pussy. It started like a slim trail and her pussy made squishy noise as Ken kept fucking her. The sight was awesome to capture on my phone camera.

Ken began groaning louder. He quickened his pace thrusting into Linda’s cunt and groaned and cursed while he did. Then he pulled out of her and I caught sight of a river of semen pooled inside her cunt where his prick previously was. Linda spread her arse cheeks and moaned with pleasure as Ken’s semen dripped out of her pussy and stained the sheets.

“Now’s your turn, white boy,” Ken came and slapped my shoulder. He shook with laughter as he made for the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

I was undecided. Should I fuck my wife first or eat her pussy first?

I got onto the bed to join her.
Always love your stories and photos! So hot. Makes me wet reading and thinking about them!

Back