mom in law found my cock cage

Does my mom in law want to see me wearing the cage?

• Total voters
Over the weekend I was away with the ******* and my mom in law sent me a text to say she had been in my home office but locked it back up and the key was back on the hook. I thought this was strange. When I started work this morning I found that the cupboard that has my chastity device in it was open. My mom in law obviously found it, and wanted me to know that she knew. I don’t know what this means or what to do?

Attachments

• 07A1FF93-7FFD-4345-B822-878130384512.jpeg
    07A1FF93-7FFD-4345-B822-878130384512.jpeg
    442.4 KB · Views: 264
Over the weekend I was away with the ******* and my mom in law sent me a text to say she had been in my home office but locked it back up and the key was back on the hook. I thought this was strange. When I started work this morning I found that the cupboard that has my chastity device in it was open. My mom in law obviously found it, and wanted me to know that she knew. I don’t know what this means or what to do?
It means you better talk to your ******* -in-law and prepare for frequent visits from MIL who will give your wife more ideas about keeping you in check...possibly wanting to borrow you on occassion FIL isn't up to the task.....

Perhaps whenever the mum in-law is not ordered to sweep the cupboards? 🤣
Not sure what this means, not great grammar. My mom in law was letting off some bug bombs at her house and knows I have a bug problem in my home office so let one off in there for me. When you do so, you close all doors and windows but open all cupboards. I didn’t think this detail was important but perhaps you need it. Either way, have a great night 👍🏼

Not sure what this means, not great grammar. My mom in law was letting off some bug bombs at her house and knows I have a bug problem in my home office so let one off in there for me. When you do so, you close all doors and windows but open all cupboards. I didn’t think this detail was important but perhaps you need it. Either way, have a great night 👍🏼
Now this changes/explains EVERYTHING! TY

What is she like? Are her and your wife free-spirits or very conservative? I'm trying to understand whether she's likely shocked by it, or open-minded and prefers you and your wife to have your secrets. Maybe call her and tell her she may have seen something she wasn't intended to and that you wanted to talk to her about it to try and keep your wife from knowing what her mom saw. It might give you the chance to have a very interesting discussion. Does your wife know any of this yet? How would she react? Is your MIL attractive? Might be fun if the two of them gave you grief over it. When MIL saw you, she could tease you and ask if your wearing your special gear or not. When you did something especially nice or helpful, she could tell you she was going to put a good word in for you with her *******. Etc. Your wife might enjoy her mom knowing she locks you up too. It might make life sexier.

Girls Night Out with wifey, "Maternal Matriarch" In-Law and other maternal female members, guess what will be topic of discussion and possible familial gift that maybe passed around to help reinforce and solidify maternal bonds.... LOL

I think you are in an interesting situation, all because she has seen a plastic cage, she might not think that you actively use it. It could be a joke present etc that you have kept, or something else that symbolises some meaning for you.
I would think it certainly would have been titillating for her, I would expect a conversation maybe between her and your wife, so maybe your wife needs a heads up about a conversation that might come up and if you are going to be really honest and open about it.

Reactions: wit
Back