Models?

RidnQueen

Couple
Any interest by any black men for modeling? If so, would $500/day be reasonable. Would be full nudity, sexually explicit, and would require identity to be exposed.

Also, potentially looking for BBC’s interested in having dildo molds made from their actual cocks? Would also be a flat fee and not any royalties or profit sharing.

Both projects are in consideration phase, determining interest and logistics. Let me know or PM me. Don’t waste anyone’s time, thanks!

What 'bout creating a replica from my white penis and painting it black? Who would know? No, i'm just kidding and bumping your thread. :D But what i really want to know... could you please explain a little more about what kind of modeling you are seeking out for? "sexually explicit" is a little vague and can mean so many things. ;) Thanks.

What 'bout creating a replica from my white penis and painting it black? Who would know? No, i'm just kidding and bumping your thread. :D But what i really want to know... could you please explain a little more about what kind of modeling you are seeking out for? "sexually explicit" is a little vague and can mean so many things. ;) Thanks.

I’m considering coordinating sexual fantasy “Boudoir” photo shoots for couples that would like to see their wives with BBC males without actually having sex. If a couple is interested, I would coordinate an attractive hung black man and a professional photographer to meet at a studio for a 4-5 hr photo shoot. The deliverable product would be 20 photos in a photo book keepsake, and digital photos for their own private use.

The wife would be able to interact with the BBC male as much as she would be comfortable, from just standing next to each other or even holding his cock, or having his cock posed as it was about to penetrate her. The poses would be discussed up front and boundaries would be set. The photo shoots would occur in professional studio settings like any “boudoir” photo shoots.

Images would be edited to a professional caliber and would be a once in a lifetime experience. The price tag would likely be hefty, and models would have to sign releases that show their understanding that these images may be exposed to the public in the event they are used by the couple and used on the internet.

This would allow an actual true image to be taken vs. the photoshop crappy tribute and fakes approach that is practiced now.

I think there is a market for this and would allow a couple to feel what it would be like to have their wife with a black man, but not actually taking the ultimate step of committing to the lifestyle yet.

Back