Mode of Pussy-Cleaning

Why is it some of us straight men (me included) are so scared of eating her pussy out when she's just had a fresh load of cum deposited in her. After all we all expect our wives to take a load in the mouth so what makes them different to us. I'm trying to get my self psyched up to do it but I want to do it with ease and enjoy it or at least look like I am. I know 99% of cucks on here say they do it no problem at all.
I know if I was to tell my normal friends who are not in to the scene male and female they would be revolted at the thought. I suppose that's what sets us cucks apart from the average male.
As I said I really do want to start doing this and want to enjoy it.

Why is it some of us straight men (me included) are so scared of eating her pussy out when she's just had a fresh load of cum deposited in her. After all we all expect our wives to take a load in the mouth so what makes them different to us. I'm trying to get my self psyched up to do it but I want to do it with ease and enjoy it or at least look like I am. I know 99% of cucks on here say they do it no problem at all.
I know if I was to tell my normal friends who are not in to the scene male and female they would be revolted at the thought. I suppose that's what sets us cucks apart from the average male.
As I said I really do want to start doing this and want to enjoy it.
Yes…..one of my associates loved it and could not get enough of me.👅

Wife straddles our armchair,raises her skirt,she is always panties less after being with her lover,I sink to my knees and savour the sight of her pussy after she has been with her lover.
Reminds me not to clean her up that much,she likes to feel his sperm seeping out of her in the days following her being fucked senseless by Justin,and if I do clean her up to good,I won’t be allowed another clean up for at least a month.

if I am present during my wife's sex with her black bull, then she prefers the position where she lies on her back! and if she comes back at night when I'm already sleeping, then she prefers to climb onto my face from above, though usually facing me
View attachment 6073160
View attachment 6073161
View attachment 6073162
if I am present during my wife's sex with her black bull, then she prefers the position where she lies on her back! and if she comes back at night when I'm already sleeping, then she prefers to climb onto my face from above, though usually facing me
View attachment 6073160
View attachment 6073161
View attachment 6073162

Back