Moaner.. Talker.. Screamer

Just4funn1962

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Guys do you like your wives or female partners to Talk.. Scream.. Or Moan? When you are fucking or making love to them... I myself like my white queen to moan and start talking to me in my ear. Gets my cock just a little harder when she starts telling me how that cock is feeling.. Thoughts????

My number one rule whether a woman is married or attached is that she be completely uninhibited to fully express her sexual cravings and desires when she is with me! I want her to do whatever she wants to do, whatever she has to do to completely enjoy herself and have the best experience possible! ♠️

When that pussy is getting that high energy pounding from my BBC I want you to:

.Scream if you have to!
.Squirt if you need to!
.Cuss me out if you want to!
.Cry out to hubby for comfort!
.Call me names like "you dirty fucking bastard"!
.Breathe hard and focus on taking that big cock!
.Claw the ******* out of my back!
.Fight, struggle, and try to push me out that pussy!
.Try to run from that big fucking cock that's stretching your holes!
.Beg for a break or a time out if you need it!
.Call a girlfriend for backup so that you both can get pounded and watch each other get your holes stretched by a BBC!
.Have hubby cum clean you up and get you ready for the next round!

Ladies just know that "for every action there is and equal and opposite reaction" as Newton stated! As you freely express yourself I will most assuredly respond to give you the maximum amount of pleasure possible!

.When you scream and moan in pleasure it's like music to my ears and how do we react when we hear a jam? We turn that ******* up! So when you scream and moan I will increase the sexual energy output, increase the speed and intensity until you reach the land of ecstacy!

.If you squirt me I'm going to make you give me a whole shower and I won't be satisfied until we've created our own waterbed! (I'll gargle you if you gargle me. LOL)

.If you stick your claws in my back I'm only gonna go deeper and harder! You're gonna feel inside what I feel in my back!

.If you cuss me out and call me names I will return the favor by getting rougher and seeing if you can talk that same ******* while folded up in an awkward position then I'm going to talk ******* back to you!

.If you run from the dick I will will chase you but you will eventually find yourself in a position where you have nowhere else to go and then that pussy is really gonna get beat up good!

.If you call a friend over then all of these rules will apply to her too!

Guys most likely want all of the above during sex. Talk, moan, scream. Want her to call out their name. Beg for more. Harder. Deeper. Anything but lay there like a dead fish. Can't imagine any girl not losing her mind when with a sexy black man. Yeah, maybe when with her small dick boring husband. Makes sense. But not when with a Black guy.

sounds are important , i love when my wife turns from moaning and groaning to screems _ begging for harder and faster. asking for slaping her ass , pull her hair , and spread her ass cheaks.
that s the way sex should be action and reaction _ it s the biggest turn on.

Guys most likely want all of the above during sex. Talk, moan, scream. Want her to call out their name. Beg for more. Harder. Deeper. Anything but lay there like a dead fish. Can't imagine any girl not losing her mind when with a sexy black man. Yeah, maybe when with her small dick boring husband. Makes sense. But not when with a Black guy.
💋
I like you StevieGirl you know a few things! Lol!

Back