I’m sorry Honey i know you can’t feel my baby boy dick but i swear it’s the hardest it’s ever been watching Daddy stretching your pussy
Hahaha Mmmmm You know it's small but you REALLY know it when you watch a REAL man in there.
The best part is it feels SO good, doesn't it? You're not one of those guys that needs to pretend
you're all big when you're not. When you accept what you are you feel REAL pleasure.
You were born to be a cuck. Don't ever deny it. Keep leaning into it hard.
But keep a bit of that sweet sweet humiliation that I can feed on too.

Mistress Kitty

Mistress kitty you are amazing and your pictures especially combined with the captions you create also are the hottest thing I’ve ever seen thank you for your brilliant work we appreciate your hard work helping us get our women into this lifestyle too
Mmmmmmm FUCK! I LOVE worship and appreciation. You're welcome, pet. This is the type of stuff that has me keep feeding you and feeding you because you're such good appreciative pets.

Mistress Kitty

Hahaha Mmmmm You know it's small but you REALLY know it when you watch a REAL man in there.
The best part is it feels SO good, doesn't it? You're not one of those guys that needs to pretend
you're all big when you're not. When you accept what you are you feel REAL pleasure.
You were born to be a cuck. Don't ever deny it. Keep leaning into it hard.
But keep a bit of that sweet sweet humiliation that I can feed on too.

Mistress Kitty
Yes Mistress Kitty it feels so good seeing Real Men pleasuring my wife’s pussy especially since i know I can’t, it makes me realize i deserve to be her cuckold 😔

Last edited:
Since he's Daddy that makes you baby boy. Baby boy's penis will be SO lost and small and sticky
in her warm creamy wet cunt. Foreplay is when you beg. Sex is when you edge with your pussy
hand and orgasms are when you are lost in there cumming so quick saying "It feels so blacked." LOL

Mistress Kitty
You're exactly right, Mistress!

Mmmm I can imagine it too. Your grunting. Your struggling.
Your little dick fucking air. It's warm air. Delicious BIG pussy air.
You want it to last, I know, but uh oh... you're gonna cum. hahaha

Mistress Kitty
You're so right. My dick is tiny and barely gets hard, but I just shot cum all over myself, Mistress Kitty!

Are you hungry? Is your dick so stiff and ready to edge?
It will be.

Mistress Kitty

69-gif.6581142

Honey, Please enjoy and let your training from Mistress Kitty be your goal always!! I’ll continue to pump my lil white penis to keep you Hornet for their Superior BIB Black Cocks 🥰😍💋👄

Back