51-gif.6520875

Yes Honey, Please be his BBC Slut! 🥰💋Master Please ruin her pussy, make her beg to have you cum in her fertile pussy and moan your name while I pull my lil white penis and learn how to fuck her properly
I love the idea of him dumbing down fucking for you as he explains it in simple
ways like you're a wittle thing and you are so EAGER to learn.

As you should, pet. Run your hand softly across your cheek and then slide it
down to your throat and hold it tight while you pump.
Say anything that comes to mind as you ******* and pump.

Mistress Kitty
Please Mistress Kitty, tell Daddy to ******* me while You watch him humiliate me and my little white penis 😚

Mmmm Very good, pet. Get all fucking worked up and weave my words into your pleasure.

Mistress Kitty
Last night my wife made me read out your posts as she squeezed my balls and I pulled myself off I was allowed to cum but only on my side of the bed and had to lie in it all night. We love the new spice you have put in our lives Mistress Kitty.

Some of you may know me from places like Tumblr and Newtumbl. If you don't know me you are in for a treat.
I'm here to turn you on. I'm here to take you to that place you want to go.

I mostly do my own captions for fun but I can be persuaded to use you or someone you know at times.
I can also do things in private. Just message me for my email. Don't be shy. LOL. Or be shy... that's cute too.
I do like feedback and you are encouraged to add to the fantasies in my captions and I will write more based on
what you comment.

I LOVE cuckold men. They are a treasure of the earth. Their needs and desires line up with what I like.
They should be taken care of so well outside the bedroom and ****** to face what makes their cocks stiff as well.
If you are lucky and I enjoy my time here I may share some of me as well.
Either way we will have a lot of fun.

Mistress Kitty
PLEASE D M me

Back