Mistakes, learning processes, naive believes and oops moments !!!!!!

c4BBC8182

Couple
Gold Member
From
Mexico
I wanted to ask Hotwives, Bulls, Cucks and Hubbies about the learning processes to took you a successful life in this lifestyle. From the introduction to the lifestyle to the intimate, and enjoyable moments. A lot of us made mistakes or had naive believes or had trouble learning a lot about our selves and our partners during our journeys in this lifesstyle and wanted offer this space to talk about them. I recently read this story/event (https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/the-lifestyle-and-hard-choices.132945/) and one of the answers inspired me present you with this space. Think about it as advise for others.

Thank you very much.
best
G.

To this day, the biggest mistake I’ve made is being with someone who just isn’t into it. Unfortunately I find myself in a relationship where my better half literally has no interest in ever doing it and it’s unlikely she ever will.

I told her about it all, openly and honestly, tried to explain that this was because I wanted better for her and only her pleasure was important and that I have no interest in other women and nothing happened. Out of frustration of the lack of progress I increased the frequency of talking about it which only led to her being snappy and annoyed with me. I bought myself a cage, as it was a long time fantasy of mine to try anyway, but didn’t seem to envoke any feelings of wanting a big black cock in her, and of course, being locked didn’t help with my desire to see her with someone else and again, I started to annoy her as I was horny all the time and she just wasn’t.

I then bought a large black dildo as apparently that was a surefire way to get a girl more interested in bbc, I’ve probably used it on her 2-3 times in the year I’ve had it and she’s still no closer to actually doing it.

I’m now at the stage where I’m suppressing the whole fantasy because it feels pointless, I can’t talk to her about it any more because she’ll just get annoyed, and even if I could talk to her about it there wouldn’t be any point because it’s not something she’s into.

My advice would be trying to find someone who’s either in to it already or is open to trying it at least, for me, nothing else turns me on more than watching a bbc fuck a white girl, it’s not like I can just find something else that sort of turns me on and hope she’s in to it as well, i think once you’ve got the mindset of being a cuckold, nothing else quite cuts it.

I can identify with you to some extent, I don’t feel the need to be locked up myself but the idea of seeing my wife with another man is overwhelming... I’ve been very lucky in that she’s agreed, I don’t know if this will become a regular thing or a one off but it’s an intoxicating feeling... we just got to be careful we don’t make any mistakes and fuck it up. I wish you luck and if you ever feel the need to talk to someone my pm’s are open. Best of luck to you my friend

Great thread would love to hear from those that have gone down this path what worked or in some cases didn’t and ended your marriage.

I know, there is a lot to learn. I love the fiction and everything, but that does not help at all. I've been thinking a lot about self worth, respect, love, commitment, anxiety, cuckold angst, expectation, desire, intensity and so many other themes and subjects, many relate to our mistakes over the years, being to hasty, or even inpatient about this lifestyle. Desire is a powerful *******. In other tone I have been enjoying the keys and anklets podcast, I would recommend it.

Back