Minutemen

Solution
I wondered how long do white men last?

Let us hear, counting only the action time don't cheat by counting the breaks and stops , also don't count the time it takes for you to get hard.

I start by myself , normally I last about 8 to 10 seconds
Seriously, in all of my past experiences with white guys they don't last long at all!!! The range is from 10 seconds to 3 minutes tops, lol!!! Ridiculous to be honest. It is comical when they used to tell me this...But you feel so snug tight and creamy and I just can't help myself!!! Really??? And the white guys can't handle me and my sky high sex drive anyways!!! I am " black only" now and have been for three years now and I will never go back!!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹
It depends. But my wife always encourages me to cum as quickly as I can. If I'm ave been rimming her to get really horny and she has been tweaking my nipples, I sometimes will cum in a few seconds of inserting without even moving. Other times I can fuck her for a few minutes, but she gets bored with that so I try to hurry it up by thinking about how many other cocks have been in that pussy I just ate or how much I'll enjoy eating my cum from her.

I wondered how long do white men last?

Let us hear, counting only the action time don't cheat by counting the breaks and stops , also don't count the time it takes for you to get hard.

I start by myself , normally I last about 8 to 10 seconds
Seriously, in all of my past experiences with white guys they don't last long at all!!! The range is from 10 seconds to 3 minutes tops, lol!!! Ridiculous to be honest. It is comical when they used to tell me this...But you feel so snug tight and creamy and I just can't help myself!!! Really??? And the white guys can't handle me and my sky high sex drive anyways!!! I am " black only" now and have been for three years now and I will never go back!!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

Solution
Everyone has roles in nature,
But sex wasn't one for white guys

Back