Minutemen

Solution
I wondered how long do white men last?

Let us hear, counting only the action time don't cheat by counting the breaks and stops , also don't count the time it takes for you to get hard.

I start by myself , normally I last about 8 to 10 seconds
Seriously, in all of my past experiences with white guys they don't last long at all!!! The range is from 10 seconds to 3 minutes tops, lol!!! Ridiculous to be honest. It is comical when they used to tell me this...But you feel so snug tight and creamy and I just can't help myself!!! Really??? And the white guys can't handle me and my sky high sex drive anyways!!! I am " black only" now and have been for three years now and I will never go back!!! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Seriously, in all of my past experiences with white guys they don't last long at all!!! The range is from 10 seconds to 3 minutes tops, lol!!! Ridiculous to be honest. It is comical when they used to tell me this...But you feel so snug tight and creamy and I just can't help myself!!! Really??? And the white guys can't handle me and my sky high sex drive anyways!!! I am " black only" now and have been for three years now and I will never go back!!! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Great post. I'm sure they all had difficulty with fucking a super hot woman like you. Your pussy has to be super tight and they won't be able to handle it. Glad you have gone Black!

You are the Best!! You must be a sensational lover! High sex drive:)) Sensational attitude and Hot body! Love you

I wondered how long do white men last?

Let us hear, counting only the action time don't cheat by counting the breaks and stops , also don't count the time it takes for you to get hard.

I start by myself , normally I last about 8 to 10 seconds
Wow 10 secs, I thought I was quick. But really, we can train our little boy dick to cum quick. So my waxing lady used to take her time and keep my little pecker hard as a rock and leaking like a tap, I think thats the way she liked things. She never let me cum and I never asked either. The point being even little dicks can trained to last longer. I used to have the best sex after I got waxed back then

Wow 10 secs, I thought I was quick. But really, we can train our little boy dick to cum quick. So my waxing lady used to take her time and keep my little pecker hard as a rock and leaking like a tap, I think thats the way she liked things. She never let me cum and I never asked either. The point being even little dicks can trained to last longer. I used to have the best sex after I got waxed back then

True but I am a pathetic man and I like cumming fast, i always try to cum fast

I'm not 100% white, I'm Cherokee/Osage Indian and Caucasian, but I can go for as long as I want, usually about 20-30 minutes, and wife is worn out when I get done... From everything I've read here, I take it this isn't common... I've also known some guys who only last a few seconds... Thoughts?

well i can tell u this my hubby can last n he NEVER NEEDS that pi;ll ok i am rose joes wife has a nice 8x6 long lasting at least 45 min n never cums fast at all i he fucks me long n my gf as well she get more cock from my hubby then hers joe wants me to try a big bbc 10+yes he is good in bed n knows how to pls the woman he is with my pic is attached

Attachments

• IMG_1409m  rose.JPG
    IMG_1409m rose.JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 13
Sounds about right For the most part

yes and with a hot woman like you i would sure live up to that timing. i guess you could say i would give you the best 2 seconds of My life lol

Back