Guys thoughts .

What do the fellas on here think about us men who let you fuck our wifes while we watch, don’t consider myself a cuckold at all and don’t go for the humiliation part or cleanup stuff but both me and the wife love the dynamic , she gets off on taking cock with me watching and I love to see her get fucked and fucking her after is also hot.

Last edited:
At the very least I think 🤔 of swinger men, stags, cucks, who share their women with me a single guy simply as men who really care about the sexual satisfaction of their women as well as enjoy the fantasy of seeing their woman performing live and turning them on as opposed to an adult film star!

I also see them as generous dudes who are helping a brotha have fun and get a 🥜 nut so In return I show my appreciation as a Bull by helping them fulfill their fantasies and make sure that his lady is well satisfied beyond expectations and wanting more! ♠️

At the very least I think 🤔 of swinger men, stags, cucks, who share their women with me a single guy simply as men who really care about the sexual satisfaction of their women as well as enjoy the fantasy of seeing their woman performing live and turning them on as opposed to an adult film star!

I also see them as generous dudes who are helping a brotha have fun and get a 🥜 nut so In return I show my appreciation as a Bull by helping them fulfill their fantasies and make sure that his lady is well satisfied beyond expectations and wanting more! ♠️
Very well put as your wisdom is once again showing . Thanks

Thanks for the reply 👍

Back