Mindset, Respect, Approach The Coaching by Lupe

LupeandMicha

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Recently, I’ve encounter a lot of brothers that hit us up. Opening line “damn bro you got a fine piece of ass. I would love to get in that.” Man that ******* is the most annoying ******* I ever hear. And immediately makes me not want to respond. If your reading this and your thinking I don’t see what wrong with that. Then your mindset is already fucked and thats probably why your not getting any play. Change that mindset to more respectful approach such as “hey man your wife is beautiful, what can I do to help you guys out?”

At the end of the day we all know we’re here for sex. But you don’t walk up to a random woman and say “hey, bitch let’s fuck” then you should probably not do that in this realm either. And if your not familiar with how to approach then do it in the most respectful manner you can come up with.

Also, you should probably know that most time you message any couple your going through the husband. Get to know him make him feel comfortable with you and you’ll have almost unlimited access to his wife. Many women will only be completely open with another man once they’re husband blesses them with his consent. Keep that in mind. Asking for pics after the initial conversation and saying what you wanted to do to her without being asked...you just come across as thirsty and juvenile. Yes we realize you want to have fun but really it’s not even close to being about you. You are the plus 1 you are not the full equation.

Keep these points in mind and I’m sure you’ll have much success. Oh and by the way I’m black not a white guy so I live on both side of the spectrum sometime I’m watching sometimes I’m playing.

Back