Miley!!!!

View attachment 324071

First the rumor that Miley had been Black bred by Juicy J, now check out Miley's latest outfit proudly displaying Tupac! I am starting to believe Miley does have black men on her brain. Anyone besides me think the little brat could use a big strong black man to put her in place and bring her back down to earth?
i love this picture, would love to kiss them while she takes it from the back!

That's her "rebellious" face, Dpad ... I think you was right on with your other comment, that she's showing she's no longer lit'l "Miss Proper" Hannah. I don't much care for what she's doing, either, but the teenagers (mine included) love her, and that's $$$$$$ to her and her employers. Money's what it's all about, in everything, anymore!
You're right about the money. That's all that matters in the music industry I think.
PS Is there a reason my name is highlighted?

PS Is there a reason my name is highlighted?

Yes ... its called "writer's style". In forums, I've been doing that for over 15 years. It is my way of identifying who I'm addressing, or if in the body of a post, the person I'm referring too. Look at it similar to looking the person, you're talking to, in the eyes when you're talking. It's just my identifier, or style of writing. Mac :p

ps ... I also don't indent when writing paragraphs, and I use " ... " as an extension of thought or continuation. Thanks for noticing. You're the 2nd person, in probably 10 years to notice and be curious enough to ask.

Last edited:
I would still lick her pussy if it wasn't breaking out.. I mean christ, it's Paris Hilton!

LOL ... there's that old saying "their ******* smells just like everyone else's". I'd bet, if you got to know Paris Hilton on a personal basis, you'd agree with most everyone else that say she is a spoiled lit'l brat. She doesn't keep friends, or boyfriends very long, especially when she's not spreading her parent's money around.

View attachment 324071
I am starting to believe Miley does have black men on her brain. Anyone besides me think the little brat could use a big strong black man to put her in place and bring her back down to earth?

^^This.
Speaking from a young woman's perspective of similar age to Miley, I think this is the best thing that could happen to her. I think she's basically a nice girl acting up because really underneath she's quite naive and innocent. I think a rough hard fuck by a dominant, muscular, hung black guy would benefit her in all ways, because it would change her outlook on life, help her grow emotionally and spiritually as a person and mature psychologically as artist.
Hear me out, I think she's becoming more stressed and suspect she's developing hang ups. I admire her talent so would hate for it to go to waste and experience the same kind of breakdown Britney did. Because sex with a 'demanding' BBC is a life changing experience, this should help resolve her issues, tame her wild side and make her understand she doesn't need to act out or put up fronts to get on in life.

LOL ... there's that old saying "their ******* smells just like everyone else's". I'd bet, if you got to know Paris Hilton on a personal basis, you'd agree with most everyone else that say she is a spoiled lit'l brat. She doesn't keep friends, or boyfriends very long, especially when she's not spreading her parent's money around.
I am certain that is the case..... aqnd I would love to spend as much time with my face between her legs as possible..... Until she finds a new Toy.

Yes ... its called "writer's style". In forums, I've been doing that for over 15 years. It is my way of identifying who I'm addressing, or if in the body of a post, the person I'm referring too. Look at it similar to looking the person, you're talking to, in the eyes when you're talking. It's just my identifier, or style of writing. Mac :p

ps ... I also don't indent when writing paragraphs, and I use " ... " as an extension of thought or continuation. Thanks for noticing. You're the 2nd person, in probably 10 years to notice and be curious enough to ask.
Thanks for telling. That's a good idea

When the news broke about Justin Beiber, Miley weighed in and she made a rather interesting comment. She said she has never done anything illegal. Despite the controversy she has created nothing she has done was illegal where she did it. I do however find her comment that sex ends at 40 to be irritating. This 62 YO bull would love to get her on her back and teach her what a thorough fucking is all about. She is a bit young to be very good in bed but she is old enough to get educated a bit.

What she doesn't know is that having sex ends and really ENJOYING sex begins at 40!
Hopefully, for her, you or someone like you will be around to show her if and when she gets there.

..... I do however find her comment that sex ends at 40 to be irritating. This 62 YO bull would love to get her on her back and teach her what a thorough fucking is all about.

You know what they say ... "youth is wasted on the young". Wouldn't it be nice to prove Miley so wrong? She'd follow you around like a puppy dog, afterwards, she would! :)

Back