Miley!!!!

I bet she fucks like a wild woman
It would be interesting to see how long it would take to get me into her and to find out how much of it she could handle. However I think she is too young to be really good in bed. I wouldn't turn down the opportunity if it arose though.

Just read an article that she is dating her tour producer and has been since she and Liam broke up so some of these pics may be true.

Yup, she's been secretly dating Mike Will Made-It for over 9 months now, and according to sources, Tish Cyrus (her mom) really likes him. That'll be a kick in the pants for interracial dating, I bet! :) And, my ******* follows Miley fairly close ... now that'd be something if she got "blacked" before my own wife does. :eek:
female_MileyCyrus-datesMikeWill.jpg :)

Last edited:
Yup, she's been secretly dating Mike Will Made-It for over 9 months now, and according to sources, Tish Cyrus (her mom) really likes him. That'll be a kick in the pants for interracial dating, I bet! :) And, my ******* follows Miley fairly close ... now that'd be something if she got "blacked" before my own wife does. :eek:
View attachment 414997 :)

Was just about to break the news but ya beat me to it, Mac! Lol It seems these fake pics may not be that far from the truth after all!;)

Here's an interesting "find", a Before & After movie star ... Jennette McCurdy (alias Sam) of the Nickelodian show "iCarly". I use to see my ******* watching that show a few years ago, but it seems Jennette grew out of the part, she's 22 now, and wanting to show everyone she's a Big Girl now.
Oh, and Jennette went BLACK last year, as she started dating Detroit Piston's Andre' Drummond. Enjoy! Mac

female_JennetteMcCurdy-iCarly-MULTIPICS.jpg

Here's an interesting "find", a Before & After movie star ... Jennette McCurdy (alias Sam) of the Nickelodian show "iCarly". I use to see my ******* watching that show a few years ago, but it seems Jennette grew out of the part, she's 22 now, and wanting to show everyone she's a Big Girl now.
Oh, and Jennette went BLACK last year, as she started dating Detroit Piston's Andre' Drummond. Enjoy! Mac

View attachment 416213
thats wonderful, so many of these girls are great role models

View attachment 416213

Another good girl gone...black. ;) These ladies just can't wait to shed their wholesome TV roles. Very interesting. Also very curious how she can take all that D. I guess, where there is a will, there's a way!

Back