Miley!!!!

LOL...she tryin hard!!!!!!!!!!!!
one thing about her she can do all the ******* and crazy ******* all she want. she know she will never go to jail and that's one of the perks she has on being white n trying to be hood. brothers n sisters U try that ******* ur going to jail.

Miley is a lot smarter than a lot of people give her credit ... she's a smart business woman who knows she has only a short period of time (in years) to capitalize on her youthfulness. YOUTH is the big seller ... we all known that. Miley's sharpening her brand ... moving away from the little girl image that she knows she can't maintain.
Hats off to her, actually ... Of course my wife sees it a whole different way! :p
Youth does sell, but youth AND sex really sells. She is quite good at self promotion. But as I have said before, she is too self involved to be good in bed. She does walk a fine line, she can easily be dismissed as a spoiled rich kid if she goes too far. She seems to have been out of the limelight over the last couple of weeks. Perhaps she has decided that things need to cool down a bit.

She might be following in the footsteps of Paris Hilton

True Story on Paris ... A few years ago Paris got behind on paying her lease on a storage unit, so they auctioned off the contents of the storage unit. Found, inside a box, was her doctor's prescription for genital herpes. Her latest BF, Benji Madden, just broke up with her over it a few weeks ago.
So, Miley might wish to choose her friends, wisely! Herpes is a definite game changer, folks! ;)

yes but she might not think of herself as just another cunt to fuck. If you have a "LOVER"(a female you truly love and appreciate) would you want to bring to her body something "just another cunt to fuck passed to you"?? I guess if you would then perhaps you are like any other ******* in the ******* kingdom which man is a part of.

I am another *******.......and I believe, in my own opinion, that most people on this forum are looking to FUCK, fulfill fantasies, etc. My observation of Mylie is based on the public persona she projects to the public. She is not my cup of tea......and if I wanted a serious relationship, I wouldn't be looking on this site.......And thank you for pointing out to me that I'm a part of the ******* kingdom, I am no better and no worse than any other living organism on this earth.....I just am......

one thing about her she can do all the ******* and crazy ******* all she want. she know she will never go to jail and that's one of the perks she has on being white n trying to be hood. brothers n sisters U try that ******* ur going to jail.
Not so, anyone with lots of money and power have Carte Blanc.

Not so, anyone with lots of money and power have Carte Blanc.
I wish more people understood that point. Its not about skin color ... its about money. A slick, high priced lawyer has connections and can usually get anyone off the hook for the right "change". Unfortunately, many more blacks than whites don't have that kind of money ... sucks, but that's the way it is. :)

I wish more people understood that point. Its not about skin color ... its about money. A slick, high priced lawyer has connections and can usually get anyone off the hook for the right "change". Unfortunately, many more blacks than whites don't have that kind of money ... sucks, but that's the way it is. :)
Absolutely, I am nearly always referred to as sir or Mr. A restaurant I frequent has a young man that made an inappropriate comment relating to the color of my skin. In the context of his comment I thought is was rather humorous. As I was leaving the manager intercepted and made the young man apologize for his comment. The manager told me he was going to fire the young man and he would have if I hadn't interceded. We make inappropriate comments about just about any other group, why should blacks be left out?

I am relatively well known in the community and my income is significantly above the national average. I know if I made $30,000 a year my life would be a lot different. Money is one of the best deodorants you can find and it can cause a lot of color blindness.

again nothing against this girl and i would still hit that ass any day but, she tries too hard. almost thirsty to be black or act like one. if i want a black girl i will go get a black girl. but again this is just my opinion.

The latest on Miley ... I just knew it, I just knew it .... she definitely has gone BLACK

View attachment 334117
It's up to Miley who gets to fuck her. It seems that at this point she wants to experiment and have some fun. I can't say I blame her. Grabbing free publicity can't hurt either. She will most likely have a lot of fun in the next few years, then"get religion" get born again and be a poster baby for the wayward children of the world, sell millions of records and laugh all the way to the bank. I may be being cynical but I call 'em the way I see 'em

I think these new GIFs I found of Miley explains a little more of her attitude ... and she's a liberal thinker, wanting to experience things while she's still young. I'm with you, Torp ... she needs to have fun with herself and her body as long as she desires it. And if she was MY *******, I'd be just like Billy Ray ... I'd be scared as hell! Mac

gif_MileyExplains01.gif gif_MileyExplains02.gif

Why do you think Billy Ray is scared ???

Besides the fact that Miley is his ******* doing these very embarrassing things, Billy Ray is a Christian and knows he's the one who influenced Miley to get into show biz, and what she's doing isn't how he raised her. I'd feel the same way, I'm sure, and my ******* is a Miley fan. What Billy needs to understand, however, is that this is business for Miley ... she's just securing her brand for another 5 years or so. She's a damn smart kid who isn't a kid any more.

"the blissful disadvantage of youth" ... that's what. They say youth is wasted on the young ... Miley's a good example of that. The Walt Disney kid goes bazerk! lol

Actually, Miley's revolting against her dad (Billy Ray Cyrus) right now as her parents go through a pretty nasty divorce. Dating black men & doing "shocking things" as Miley did on TV gets attention, and are attempts at her hurting her dad. Billy Ray is very religious AND from the Tennessee bible belt ... imagine how painful it is for him to see his "innocent *******" acting so risque and carelessly. I think the tongue thing is just a trade mark as she competes with Lady Gaga. She'll grow out of it; hopefully she won't destroy her future, before she does.
Personally, I think she is trying to hard to show she is not Hannah Montana anymore.

True Story on Paris ... A few years ago Paris got behind on paying her lease on a storage unit, so they auctioned off the contents of the storage unit. Found, inside a box, was her doctor's prescription for genital herpes. Her latest BF, Benji Madden, just broke up with her over it a few weeks ago.
So, Miley might wish to choose her friends, wisely! Herpes is a definite game changer, folks! ;)

I would still lick it...

What the fuck is she doing that face for?

That's her "rebellious" face, Dpad ... I think you was right on with your other comment, that she's showing she's no longer lit'l "Miss Proper" Hannah. I don't much care for what she's doing, either, but the teenagers (mine included) love her, and that's $$$$$$ to her and her employers. Money's what it's all about, in everything, anymore!

she is setting the tone for our youth. white women should be with black men! now that she is coming out a hardcore bbc lover (so it seems) then the younger the girls will start to get curious sooner! its an amazing thing:bounce:

Back